PDA

View Full Version : What did Daniel Bryan actually do?

Taog Redloh
02-09-2016, 07:46 PM
And why should I consider his retirement one of the top wrestling moments of all time? Somebody explain this to me

GumpDawg
02-09-2016, 08:07 PM
And why should I consider his retirement one of the top wrestling moments of all time? Somebody explain this to me

Married one of the hot twins? Idk other than that I don't follow wrasslin.

Big4Dawg
02-09-2016, 08:13 PM
https://media4.giphy.com/media/El7JHS4KhNmog/200.gif

BrunswickDawg
02-09-2016, 08:23 PM
He was a blend of Mick Foley and Chris Benoit and got a fan driven push to a title. I was not a big fan of his. However, I was at Westlemania 30, and the crowd when he won was one of the loudest wrestling crowds I've ever heard. Loudest I ever heard before that was when Scott Hall showed up at WCW Nitro in Macon, GA in '96 - birth of the nWo.

It also marks the first time that wrestling might actually give a shit about the health of their performers.

lefty96
02-09-2016, 08:59 PM
He was a blend of Mick Foley and Chris Benoit

I haven't watched wrestling in about 15 years, but isn't this statement alone kind of justification for the newsworthiness of it all? That's a rare combo to be compared to.

BrunswickDawg
02-09-2016, 09:12 PM
I haven't watched wrestling in about 15 years, but isn't this statement alone kind of justification for the newsworthiness of it all? That's a rare combo to be compared to.
That's about when I quit following closely too. My best friend from State got us access to a luxury box for WM30, so I watched again for a couple of months leading in. Bryan was really good. The overall product is crap now though. I miss the days of NWA tv tapings at the Cobb County Civic Center.