02-09-2016, 08:52 AM
2016 "All the allegations happened when Slime Dog Nutt (sack) was coach"
But in 2009...."Coach Nutt is a fine Christian Man"

2016..."Coach Freeze is a fine Christian Man, these aren't on him"

Coach's: Cut (Above)
Nutt
Freeze

All "fine Christian men"

At least they didn't have the delusion or the hubris to call O the Coach that...I don't think

All this said, these fans have their collective heads in the sand or are the biggest sandbaggers for UNM.

Whatever it maybe, the fall is gonna be golden

Reason2succeed
02-09-2016, 09:16 AM
It's interesting.
Does OM have even a civil relationship with any of their former coaches?
Tuberville snubbed them for a bigger and better crook job at Auburn.
Cutcliff was run out of town for nothing but his will to be decent.
Houston Nutt is being thrown under the team bus.
Coach O is generally forgotten.
Will Freeze be remembered the same after the hammer drops?
Grab your popcorn.

Indndawg
02-09-2016, 09:24 AM
What could they find out from: Nutt, O, and Cutt.

You're right, general-speaking the Rebel Drones have collectively threw their coaches under the buses after leaving Lafayette County.

I want to be there for the Freeze lampooning

Dawg-gone-dawgs
02-09-2016, 09:37 AM
What could they find out from: Nutt, O, and Cutt.

You're right, general-speaking the Rebel Drones have collectively threw their coaches under the buses after leaving Lafayette County.

I want to be there for the Freeze lampooning

Something tells me Cucliffe would invite the NCAA into his home, put on a pot pf coffee, sit back in his easy chair and sing like a bird.

starkvegasdawg
02-09-2016, 09:40 AM
Something tells me Cucliffe would invite the NCAA into his home, put on a pot pf coffee, sit back in his easy chair and sing like a bird.

Would they go back that far?

Indndawg
02-09-2016, 09:42 AM

I don't think his tenure ended on a good note, I-ther

Coach Heppin still may have too many red/blue skeleton's hiding to sing to the NCAA

Original48
02-09-2016, 09:43 AM
I think he has too much respect for Archie to do something like that. Sure he was treated incredibly unfairly by ole miss, but I'm fairly certain he would stay out of it.

Beaver
02-09-2016, 09:43 AM

Don't know about that one.. His son is the new head coach at Oxford High School.

TrapGame
02-09-2016, 09:46 AM
They are all in on Freeze, more so then Nutt. When his fall occurs expect a mass suicide watch.

ElitedawgRecruiting
02-09-2016, 09:58 AM
This recruiting cycle proved above all else that his good ole "Christian values" crap was just that crap. They stick a mic in his face and he "woke up this morning and prayed for patience and understanding". Yet it comes out from the kids in this class that want to work hard and achieve success that the entire weekend was about "money, sex, and alcohol". I don't know what church he attends, and I certainly don't want to offend anyone, but I know for a fact my preacher frowns on that stuff for young adults

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
02-09-2016, 10:04 AM
Yet it comes out from the kids in this class that want to work hard and achieve success that the entire weekend was about "money, sex, and alcohol".

don't forget hotel spice parties

starkvegasdawg
02-09-2016, 10:35 AM
This recruiting cycle proved above all else that his good ole "Christian values" crap was just that crap. They stick a mic in his face and he "woke up this morning and prayed for patience and understanding". Yet it comes out from the kids in this class that want to work hard and achieve success that the entire weekend was about "money, sex, and alcohol". I don't know what church he attends, and I certainly don't want to offend anyone, but I know for a fact my preacher frowns on that stuff for young adults

Amen. Now go do some body shots off that hooker's ass.

Jack Lambert
02-09-2016, 10:38 AM
It's interesting.
Grab your popcorn.

When Freeze leaves he will be the devil to all the ole miss fans just like every other coach except the one who was too scared to play bama.

PassInterference
02-09-2016, 10:59 AM
It's interesting.
Grab your popcorn.

Outstanding question. Look at our former coaches. Sherrill is a legend on campus. Rockey Felker still works in the AD's office. In recent years before passing away, Bellard was revered and brought back to campus for one one of our Alabama games. Croom...not so much because he was awful and felt bitter about being fired because he was awful.

Ole Miss coaches...who in the last 40 years is welcome on campus? Brewer. That's it. And given tha they change coaches every 4 years, there are lot of guys to choose from.