PDA

View Full Version : Koolio's tweet today confirms one of two things....

Coach34
08-11-2013, 06:11 PM
""@K_Moore5: I'm happy to be apart of the Rebel family.."

A) It really wasnt a BS rumor and Koolio was made to send this out today to keep people at ease

B) Or it really was a BS rumor- but the power of Elitedawgs has grown to the point that rumors posted here have to be addressed by the powers that be

I'll let you make the call as to which it is

swdawg
08-11-2013, 06:26 PM
Definitely "B".

""@K_Moore5: I'm happy to be apart of the Rebel family.."

A) It really wasnt a BS rumor and Koolio was made to send this out today to keep people at ease

B) Or it really was a BS rumor- but the power of Elitedawgs has grown to the point that rumors posted here have to be addressed by the powers that be

I'll let you make the call as to which it is

NorCalDawg
08-11-2013, 06:31 PM
The word "apart" means distance or separation. If he meant otherwise it would be "a part" as in belonging to.

mjh94
08-11-2013, 06:31 PM
hope he does well in whatever he does, but not for the black bears.. I'd love for A to be.

Todd4State
08-11-2013, 06:34 PM
Or C- all the above.

messageboardsuperhero
08-11-2013, 06:40 PM
Whether the rumor is true or not, I wouldn't doubt at all that Kailo could have been told to post that.

FlabLoser
08-11-2013, 06:47 PM
http://s8.postimg.org/6yl68pkk5/image.jpg

The Croom Diaries
08-11-2013, 06:47 PM
Definitely "B".

Is this guy ^^^ true maroon? Seems to be getting a couple strikes against lately. I'm skeptical.

Goat Holder
08-11-2013, 06:49 PM
Yeah, why can't it be both?

CadaverDawg
08-11-2013, 06:49 PM
Is this guy ^^^ true maroon? Seems to be getting a couple strikes against lately. I'm skeptical.

He's lasher8 from SPS, and he claims to be MSU, but he trashes ED every chance he gets yet can't keep from posting and reading over here. He makes lame attempts at "snarky", and then runs to Nafoom and SPS to talk about it. He is what makes the message board wars live on. It's silly that he can't just ignore ED if he hates it so much.

CadaverDawg
08-11-2013, 06:50 PM
Deleted

swdawg
08-11-2013, 07:01 PM
I'm sure you can provide links to back up those claims you're making, right?

He's lasher8 from SPS, and he claims to be MSU, but he trashes ED every chance he gets yet can't keep from posting and reading over here. He makes lame attempts at "snarky", and then runs to Nafoom and SPS to talk about it. He is what makes the message board wars live on. It's silly that he can't just ignore ED if he hates it so much.

CadaverDawg
08-11-2013, 07:09 PM
I'm sure you can provide links to back up those claims you're making, right?

Probably....if you were worth it.

swdawg
08-11-2013, 07:13 PM
Nice try at sidestepping though.

Probably....if you were worth it.

CadaverDawg
08-11-2013, 07:19 PM
Nice try at sidestepping though.

Don't make me prove it.

Besides, your anger and defense of me saying that is all the proof we need. It's cool though. I know it ruins your little secret, ha...sorry

swdawg
08-11-2013, 07:27 PM
Go ahead, prove it. Prove the accusations you made. You can't prove any of them...none.

And, what's my "little secret" that you think you've ruined?

Don't make me prove it.

Besides, your anger and defense of me saying that is all the proof we need. It's cool though. I know it ruins your little secret, ha...sorry

swdawg
08-11-2013, 07:36 PM

Which strike is this? 1, 2, 3? What were the others? Please point them out, so I can work to eliminate these strikes that keep me from measuring up to your standard of "true maroon".

Will James
08-11-2013, 07:57 PM
The word "apart" means distance or separation. If he meant otherwise it would be "a part" as in belonging to.

Been thinking this all day.

CadaverDawg
08-11-2013, 08:22 PM
Go ahead, prove it. Prove the accusations you made. You can't prove any of them...none.

And, what's my "little secret" that you think you've ruined?

Paranoid, lasher? Damn, don't worry dude, I was talking about the secret of you being swdawg AND lasher8.....not your other personal thing. I don't see anything wrong with the other thing, but I do wonder why you try to play a different character over here.

DownwardDawg
08-11-2013, 08:50 PM

This

codeDawg
08-11-2013, 09:01 PM
Two thoughts:

1. Responding only validates that there was fire to go with the smoke. There was no need to respond if it was a bunch of MSU folks making stuff up. Word of mouth tends to quiet the UM crowd when there is nothing to a rumor. This one had to be addressed by the player, meaning there was word amongst the UM crowd that this was true.

2. swdawg is a troll. IP Ban him and move on.

War Machine Dawg
08-11-2013, 09:28 PM
Two thoughts:

1. Responding only validates that there was fire to go with the smoke. There was no need to respond if it was a bunch of MSU folks making stuff up. Word of mouth tends to quiet the UM crowd when there is nothing to a rumor. This one had to be addressed by the player, meaning there was word amongst the UM crowd that this was true.

2. swdawg is a troll. IP Ban him and move on.

I second this motion. He brings literally nothing productive to the table.

Will James
08-11-2013, 09:33 PM

Kind of like lasher8

hmmmmmmmmmmm

swdawg
08-11-2013, 09:34 PM
Paranoid? Hardly. It's funny that you think you've got some secret about me that would make me paranoid.

And lasher? I don't think that's a secret either. He announced what you're talking about, as a "secret", on SPS months ago. Remember? That's how you know about it.

And I'm sure he really believes you when you say that you don't see anything wrong with it after reading your thoughts about it - along the lines of "I've got no problem with them - as long as they just shut up about it and I don't have to see them in my life and on my television."

In that thread, I'm pretty sure that you did see something "wrong with it", something about "the Bible says blah, blah...sin, blah, blah, blah." I guess you've changed your mind since then. Maybe you should PM lasher over on SPS and tell him.

Try to not get "carried away" and say anything you'll feel like you need to come back later and apologize - to the board, or anyone - for posting. It is admirable that you are able to do that, though. Try just being the nice guy that you want everybody to see you as. Then those apologies won't be necessary anymore. Oh, and this isn't me trying to say that you owe me any apology. You don't - even though you have posted things about me that aren't true in this thread.

Paranoid, lasher? Damn, don't worry dude, I was talking about the secret of you being swdawg AND lasher8.....not your other personal thing. I don't see anything wrong with the other thing, but I do wonder why you try to play a different character over here.

swdawg
08-11-2013, 09:43 PM
Kind of like lasher8

hmmmmmmmmmmm

Hi Will...I've been expecting you for a couple of hours. What took you so long?

You've sure been quiet lately. Somebody put a muzzle on you or something?

Coach34
08-11-2013, 10:15 PM

I'll check the IP's...dont worry

blacklistedbully
08-11-2013, 10:25 PM

You've clearly nailed it, CD. Note how he has avoided outright denying, rather tried to put the onus on you to "prove it". Smells like a guy trying to use clever wording (though not all that clever) to avoid posting an out-right lie or, alternatively, admitting that you are correct. That's definitely something he could pick up on from the Ole Miss faithful. They are very practiced at that form of deception. "You can't prove it!" is not the same as "It's not true".