PDA

View Full Version : Reading the article about Ryan Buchanan..

Jack Lambert
02-07-2016, 08:52 PM
It said that Ole Miss only fielded 24 of it's 31 scholarships they had vacant and Ryan makes eight unused Scholarships. Do you think that is the number of scholarships Ole Miss is going to self inpose when they answer the NOA?

Political Hack
02-07-2016, 08:56 PM
It said that Ole Miss only fielded 24 of it's 31 scholarships they had vacant and Ryan makes eight unused Scholarships. Do you think that is what Ole Miss is going to voluntary give up when they answer the NOA?

I think they're preparing to limit scholarships without having to sacrifice how many kids they recruit. They will process the crap out of kids the next few years.

Jack Lambert
02-07-2016, 08:57 PM
I think they're preparing to limit scholarships without having to sacrifice how many kids they recruit. They will process the crap out of kids the next few years.

I tried to change my post but you replied to fast.

Todd4State
02-07-2016, 09:48 PM
I'm surprised that they kept Buchanan on scholarship. I figure they have some kind of grant if your family has a name on a building.

Political Hack
02-07-2016, 09:58 PM
It's more of a prestige thing with them. They've given enough to that university that the football team can sacrifice a scholarship for a talented back up QB. I'd hope we'd do the same if a wealthy family was as giving to State as his family has been to OM. Seems like a small price to pay to show the university's gratitude for all they've done.