PDA

View Full Version : You all know if Ole Miss gets hammered..........

Jack Lambert
02-07-2016, 09:01 AM
We will be very thankful we have the Idiot Complience guy we have because those primadonna candy ass fools up North will hire a lot of investigators to prob our program like we have never seen before.

Coach007
02-07-2016, 09:19 AM
When they get hammered, they will do most anything to bring us down. Our programs better be clean.

Political Hack
02-07-2016, 09:19 AM
If they get hammered, we can be clean as Pepperdine and it won't matter. No one is going to Oxford to whistle Dixie without getting paid. They know this. That's why they cheat. If they're not cheating, there's no reason we should have to.

Dawgowar
02-07-2016, 11:13 AM
Bracky will reduce us by five scholarships a year to show in state unity.

ShotgunDawg
02-07-2016, 11:18 AM
Why are we fearing them? I don't get why we continue to harp on this.

Dawgowar
02-07-2016, 11:24 AM
I'm not. Bracky scares me, but not TSUN.

Bucky Dog
02-07-2016, 11:25 AM

I agree! They are cheaters and losers and their only recourse is to say everybody else is cheating too and tell on them to make themselves try and feel better. It's really pathetic and just need to quit letting them threaten everyone.

Jack Lambert
02-07-2016, 11:32 AM

You must not have been around when JWS was coach. Then you would not question.

Political Hack
02-07-2016, 12:04 PM

I think you're confusing fear with hate.

gravedigger
02-07-2016, 01:08 PM

Then you arent paying attention. Bracky wasnt why the redmond punishment was severe.

Liverpooldawg
02-07-2016, 01:30 PM

How old are you? You must not be old enough to remember what happened to us and JWS.

Dawgowar
02-07-2016, 03:25 PM
Then you arent paying attention. Bracky wasnt why the redmond punishment was severe.

More accurate to say Bracky wasn't the reason we were reported. We leveled penalties. We sat that kid. Then the NCAA came in. If TSUN had that kind of influence today they would not be staring down two investigations. When their corruption is made public they will have zero cred with the NCAA. We are going to be able to do what we want in the the state of Mississippi. I respect their will to inflict harm, but if this goes down like we anticipate, they are going to have much larger worries.

Coursesuper
02-07-2016, 03:47 PM

What makes y'all think a paper pusher like Bracky Brett can influence anything. He takes orders from higher above his head.

gravedigger
02-07-2016, 03:55 PM
More accurate to say Bracky wasn't the reason we were reported. We leveled penalties. We sat that kid. Then the NCAA came in. If TSUN had that kind of influence today they would not be staring down two investigations. When their corruption is made public they will have zero cred with the NCAA. We are going to be able to do what we want in the the state of Mississippi. I respect their will to inflict harm, but if this goes down like we anticipate, they are going to have much larger worries.

It's a non sequitur. Look, I get brackey and the compliance dept are easily thought of as the boogey man, but the fact is the president has coaches on a short leash. Boosters are one thing. Staff is another. Just about anything goes at om and my guess is that the Waynesboro deal is going to bite them pretty hard. But what we'll all learn from this is that if a coach is involved, the hammer turns into a 9 lb sledge.

Dawgowar
02-07-2016, 04:24 PM
But what we'll all learn from this is that if a coach is involved, the hammer turns into a 9 lb sledge.

And if it involves multiple coaches, some of which had an increase in responsibility over two or three staffs, leaving and returning....."You can run on for a long time, run on for a long time..."

Indndawg
02-07-2016, 05:22 PM
You gotta wonder if this might go back to the Oh the Corch admin.