PDA

View Full Version : Guys- make sure and tell your BearShark fans this

Coach34
02-06-2016, 07:09 PM
The NCAA notifies schools when they are under investigation. We have not be informed of any investigation and are not being investigated in any way.

Ole Miss is

messageboardsuperhero
02-06-2016, 07:22 PM
What idiot is attempting to say we are under investigation? And for what reason would they be looking into us?

I must have missed that made up, bullshit line completely.

DoctorDawg
02-06-2016, 07:29 PM
The NCAA notifies schools when they are under investigation. We have not be informed of any investigation and are not being investigated in any way.

Ole Miss is
Just say "Nice Try" and walk off. That pisses them off more than anything.

Dawgowar
02-06-2016, 07:30 PM
What idiot is attempting to say we are under investigation? And for what reason would they be looking into us?

Our stockpiling of 2 and 3 star Marshall and USM targets under Croom has come back to bite us. Plus we gave Henig an Asthma Puffer after he saw LSU game film. The man is trying to put us down again!

BayouDawg
02-06-2016, 07:34 PM
They're scared shitless and desperate. They're backed into a corner and are doing anything to try and deflect attention away from the nuclear warhead about to go off. I'm loving every minute of it!!

DoctorDawg
02-06-2016, 07:40 PM
They're scared shitless and desperate. They're backed into a corner and are doing anything to try and deflect attention away from the nuclear warhead about to go off. I'm loving every minute of it!!
I agree tjat they are desperate, I just hope the bomb is as big as we think.

BayouDawg
02-06-2016, 07:42 PM

Me too. But I'm gonna grab my popcorn and enjoy the show nonetheless

Dawgowar
02-06-2016, 07:46 PM

Doesn't matter how big the first bomb is...all it has to do is inflict damage. Then the specter of the second investigation will take on epic proportions before going off. This is going to have a worse effect on them than our investigation had on us. Once round one of the punishments hits, even if just ULL size and proportion, they will be fending of rumors from every Power Five staff in the country. We ended up with a roster full of undisciplined police blotter fodder. They are already close to that. The longer they string it out now the more damage it does to them. Let them stew. Hearing or confession followed by punishment. We know firsthand that is not fun to wait on.

BayouDawg
02-06-2016, 07:53 PM
Doesn't matter how big the first bomb is...all it has to do is inflict damage. Then the specter of the second investigation will take on epic proportions before going off. This is going to have a worse effect on them than our investigation had on us. Once round one of the punishments hits, even if just ULL size and proportion, they will be fending of rumors from every Power Five staff in the country. We ended up with a roster full of undisciplined police blotter fodder. They are already close to that. The longer they string it out now the more damage it does to them. Let them stew. Hearing or confession followed by punishment. We know firsthand that is not fun to wait on.
Yep the second is gonna be a doozy. But I'm starting to think there's some pretty damming stuff in the 1st letter just because they're doing every thing they can to delay releasing it. Of course it could just be them being their usual dickhead selves

DoctorDawg
02-06-2016, 07:59 PM
Do you think that they will release something before Rosebowl does just to control the media. It is very suspicious that the one handling the request was out on the last day the info could be released. These effers know what they are doing.

Dawgowar
02-06-2016, 08:00 PM
Yep the second is gonna be a doozy. But I'm starting to think there's some pretty damming stuff in the 1st letter just because they're doing every thing they can to delay releasing it. Of course it could just be them being their usual dickhead selves

I'd go with combination of both. Man, if UNC gets read in March and they get slobberknockered, by the NCAA Tight Sphincter Syndrome will become an epidemic in Oxford.

BayouDawg
02-06-2016, 08:15 PM
I'd go with combination of both. Man, if UNC gets read in March and they get slobberknockered, by the NCAA Tight Sphincter Syndrome will become an epidemic in Oxford.
Didn't UNC get a bowl ban In football a couple years ago?

Coach34
02-06-2016, 08:21 PM

this is their new strategy on Facebook and Twitter

t45fixer
02-06-2016, 08:25 PM
Houston Nutt hasn't been interviewed or sent any notice.

Commercecomet24
02-06-2016, 08:39 PM
They're in trouble and they know it. I haven't seen them this ornery and defensive in a long time. That's a telling sign from them. They're squirming big time.

TrapGame
02-06-2016, 08:44 PM
Houston Nutt hasn't been interviewed or sent any notice.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/57369972.jpg

Dawgowar
02-06-2016, 08:46 PM
Didn't UNC get a bowl ban In football a couple years ago?

Yes, that kicked this all off. In 2012 they had self-imposed penalties. The NCAA added to it and they ended up with three years probation, 9 scholarships and show-causes on coaches. Then the rest of the story broke - academic fraud, lack of institutional control, etc. Multiple sports involved. Last June they thought they were nearly done then more info kept breaking. I think in December they had extended one more time. The NCAA kept finding more info.

UNC also had there accreditation as a college put on probation - http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2015/6/11/8766481/university-north-carolina-probation-accreditation/in/1336310

That is the ultimate slap for a University. That's why I keep going back to the fact that the NCAA has declared a fraudulent curriculum at UNC as an inducement but has continued to categorized TSUN's issues as Academic Fraud.

UNC still has 5 Level I violations to contend with. Among them LOIC. They are due to get hammered and none of these took place under the 2013 penalty changes. The new rules make it easier for the NCAA to body slam offending schools. I imagine that is why TSUN has to be sweating. If round two is 2013 and beyond they could feel real heat as the first Power 5 school to test the new rules.

BayouDawg
02-06-2016, 08:58 PM
Yes, that kicked this all off. In 2012 they had self-imposed penalties. The NCAA added to it and they ended up with three years probation, 9 scholarships and show-causes on coaches. Then the rest of the story broke - academic fraud, lack of institutional control, etc. Multiple sports involved. Last June they thought they were nearly done then more info kept breaking. I think in December they had extended one more time. The NCAA kept finding more info.

UNC also had there accreditation as a college put on probation - http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2015/6/11/8766481/university-north-carolina-probation-accreditation/in/1336310

That is the ultimate slap for a University. That's why I keep going back to the fact that the NCAA has declared a fraudulent curriculum at UNC as an inducement but has continued to categorized TSUN's issues as Academic Fraud.

UNC still has 5 Level I violations to contend with. Among them LOIC. They are due to get hammered and none of these took place under the 2013 penalty changes. The new rules make it easier for the NCAA to body slam offending schools. I imagine that is why TSUN has to be sweating. If round two is 2013 and beyond they could feel real heat as the first Power 5 school to test the new rules.

Dang! That sounds awfully similar to what's been goin on up north!! Haha this is gonna be fun!

Dawgowar
02-06-2016, 09:10 PM
Dang! That sounds awfully similar to what's been goin on up north!! Haha this is gonna be fun!

Pretty obvious now why the NCAA decided to close the ledger on the first violations while keeping open round two. And imagine, if they are willing to keep digging on UNC who has multiple legit National Titles in multiple sports, is the east coast's most politically correct public university, and has probably the strongest women's athletics - ho hard is it for them to keep digging up north?

Statecoachingblows**
02-06-2016, 09:47 PM
Question...They keep saying this is pre Freeze, what difference does that ultimately make? Though doubtful, just say nothing comes of anything post Nutt, doesn't the current staff STILLget the penalty? The ncaa won't just saying well,damn Nutt is gone carry on. If they were to get that lucky and nothing else is found they won't chase Nutt, they'll still drop the hammer on the bears correct?

Dawgowar
02-06-2016, 10:25 PM
Question...They keep saying this is pre Freeze, what difference does that ultimately make? Though doubtful, just say nothing comes of anything post Nutt, doesn't the current staff STILLget the penalty? The ncaa won't just saying well,damn Nutt is gone carry on. If they were to get that lucky and nothing else is found they won't chase Nutt, they'll still drop the hammer on the bears correct?

It will make no difference. Ask USC.

yjnkdawg
02-06-2016, 10:51 PM

I think those are the three key words above.

SDDawg
02-06-2016, 11:11 PM
It will be more Freeze than Nutt in the end...

GreenheadDawg
02-06-2016, 11:29 PM
It will be more Freeze than Nutt in the end...

Winner winner chicken dinner. He can deny, deny all he wants. His hypocritical, disgusting ways will soon be in the open air

RIdog
02-06-2016, 11:51 PM
Hard to believe Houston's guilty of cheating too much as bad as he recruited the last couple of years .

Really Clark?
02-07-2016, 12:01 AM
Hard to believe Houston's guilty of cheating too much as bad as he recruited the last couple of years .

His last 3 classes ranked 19, 23, and 20th nationally. The one for Freeze's first year was in the 40's. He had to try and finish that class off from what Nutt had started.

Coach34
02-07-2016, 01:38 AM
Freezus is going to have his Jim Baker moment

dawggoneit
02-07-2016, 07:14 AM
I can't wait to see him at the podium having to go all Jimmy Swaggart to his faithful. Tears dripping off his buckteeth.

Schultzy
02-07-2016, 08:42 AM
Louisville and Pitino are getting their asses handed to them by the NCAA as we speak. No post season for them, getting Pitino to self impose that tells me the NCAA is growing some teeth.

Dawgowar
02-07-2016, 11:17 AM
If the NCAA loses credibility completely, they lose the right to syphon money off these conferences and Universities. They have to show they are no longer a clown college of compliance.