PDA

View Full Version : OM Spirit putting out hits

BeastMan
02-06-2016, 10:53 AM
http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc473/stoms31/Mobile%20Uploads/EF755E53-D9A6-4631-AFAD-B863FA1FB388_zpsk2agc8i5.jpg

Apparently, they are taking measures to kill Steve Robertson. What I don't understand is on 1 hand he's an idiot that knows nothing and on the other he needs to be silenced. If Steve truly is an idiot making up things about OM, let the facts play out and if he's wrong, he's discraced.

Really Clark?
02-06-2016, 10:56 AM
Awful lot of anger for all this to be nothing.

JDog13
02-06-2016, 10:56 AM
It's the spirit. They're the dumbest.

BeastMan
02-06-2016, 11:01 AM
What I have never understood about this whole crazy mb post deal, OM fans constantly screen shot dumb takes from sps and ed buts it's usually just that, dumb sports and recruiting takes. The stuff that pops on on OM boards is stuff like boycott a church, I'm glad ___ is dead, we're going to kill Steve Robertson, send me rebel update mail to federal prison here is my address. There's sports crazy and there is life crazy. Neither is good but one is worse.

Dawgface
02-06-2016, 11:01 AM
http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc473/stoms31/Mobile%20Uploads/EF755E53-D9A6-4631-AFAD-B863FA1FB388_zpsk2agc8i5.jpg

Apparently, the are taking measures to kill Steve Robertson. What I don't understand is on 1 hand he's an idiot that knows nothing and on the other he needs to be silenced. If Steve truly is an idiot making up things about OM, let the facts play out and if he's wrong, he's discraced.

Perhaps Steve should forward this to the proper authorities. Lot's of ways to interpret this.

Spiderman
02-06-2016, 11:06 AM

Apparently, they are taking measures to kill Steve Robertson. What I don't understand is on 1 hand he's an idiot that knows nothing and on the other he needs to be silenced. If Steve truly is an idiot making up things about OM, let the facts play out and if he's wrong, he's discraced.

The Culture of Corruption

I mean, damn, mad enough over football to want somebody to die?

Hope that guy is not from my town. But he could be. As wack-o and coo-coo as 80% of the CoC fans are here

chainedup_Dawg
02-06-2016, 11:09 AM
Perhaps Steve should forward this to the proper authorities. Lot's of ways to interpret this.

Yup, that's enough to at least have that guy think about his pathetic self in jail for a while.

Spiderman
02-06-2016, 11:10 AM
What I have never understood about this whole crazy mb post deal, OM fans constantly screen shot dumb takes from sps and ed buts it's usually just that, dumb sports and recruiting takes. The stuff that pops on on OM boards is stuff like boycott a church, I'm glad ___ is dead, we're going to kill Steve Robertson, send me rebel update mail to federal prison here is my address. There's sports crazy and there is life crazy. Neither is good but one is worse.

Read "The Fall of the House of Zeus"

A guy offers condolences to Scrugg's corrupt ass at dinner at the university club. Scruggs says, "Well at least State lost today." (In SEC BB Tournament)

Think about that, you are going away to the federal hoos- gow and State losing a shot at the SEC tournament, makes it better.

This is the guy who was calling a lot of the shots up there.

They are insane.

messageboardsuperhero
02-06-2016, 11:13 AM

You forgot my personal favorite- "let's get some money together and hire people to start a cowbell brawl at the egg bowl. That'll show those leghumpers and put an end to cowbells once and for all!!1!11"

PassInterference
02-06-2016, 11:15 AM
If Steve gets Spirit shutdown, I will start wearing Steve Robertson t-shirts.

Op4isabitch
02-06-2016, 11:18 AM
Wow, that's messed up! Threatening to have a guy killed over a football team. Not surprised though coming from that fan base.

Taog Redloh
02-06-2016, 11:22 AM
This pretty much sums up our priorities in 'Merica right now. Soulless and backward. We protect killers and thieves and crucify law-abiding commoners. Ole Miss is a great example of this.

There's no doubt Rosebowl should ask for a police investigation. They identify exactly who this guy is and prosecute. Of course, you have to remember, no Ole Miss fan is man enough to take care of something themselves, they'll pay some Batesville thug to do it for them.

AlmostPositive
02-06-2016, 11:22 AM
This is the guy who was calling a lot of the shots up there.

They are insane.

This is the guy who IS calling a lot of the shots up there.

missouridawg
02-06-2016, 11:24 AM
Speak again? He can still type in that scaenrio, which is his main means of communication.

Spiderman
02-06-2016, 11:26 AM
This is th guy who IS calling a lot of the shots up there.

I'm sure, but at that time, nothing was done without his ok

starkvegasdawg
02-06-2016, 11:28 AM
This proves they are forever more scared shitless. There house of cards is about to come crumbling down.

GreenheadDawg
02-06-2016, 11:30 AM

My thoughts exactly. That's a threat. I would turn that in

LC Dawg
02-06-2016, 11:43 AM
This is th guy who IS calling a lot of the shots up there.
Archie is also calling the shots too. Scruggs is bankrolling all of it.

Spiderman
02-06-2016, 11:52 AM
Archie is also calling the shots too. Scruggs is bankrolling all of it.

I wouldn't paint Archie with the Scruggs or Langston brush.

Of course Archie carries a lot of weight up there. He always has. He is a legend.

But I don't believe he is as slimy as them or Freeze

dawggoneit
02-06-2016, 11:53 AM
It's not like Steve will post false info once he receives the papers. If there's only minor stuff why are they so upset? The lengths they'll go to to protect track and wbb!

blacklistedbully
02-06-2016, 11:56 AM
Those morons make the Bama fan who poisoned the oaks at Toomer's Corner look like a Sunday School teacher. Sick bastards.

starkvegasdawg
02-06-2016, 11:56 AM

I do.

FISHDAWG
02-06-2016, 11:59 AM

yep ... and it's not like they haven't done this to one of our own

ETA - I'm not talking about a hit, but I am talking about getting one of us in deep do-do a while back

AlmostPositive
02-06-2016, 12:00 PM
I used to have a reasonably high opinion od Archie before ai learned he's still big pals with Scruggs. No more.

Op4isabitch
02-06-2016, 12:05 PM

Just out of curiosity, the IP address above that post, is that the address the guy posted it from? It shows to be a Att/Uverse address.

Bullsy
02-06-2016, 12:08 PM
What do they care? Let Steve take a look see. Afterall, it's minor infractions and mostly tack and women's Bball. Nothing to see, right?

Op4isabitch
02-06-2016, 12:11 PM
Please please please, somebody tweet this to Old Chucky Roundsaville. I want to see what he says about it. That fat bellied, red nosed, bloviating drunk needs to clean up his crappy customer base.

Coach34
02-06-2016, 12:11 PM
What do they care? Let Steve take a look see. Afterall, it's minor infractions and mostly tack and women's Bball. Nothing to see, right?

You guys are looking at this wrong- they reallyyyyyy care about women's basketball and Steve is trying to destroy that for them

yjnkdawg
02-06-2016, 12:17 PM

That's a threat , anyway you look at it.

LC Dawg
02-06-2016, 12:28 PM

Of course Archie carries a lot of weight up there. He always has. He is a legend.

I used to hold Archie with a little higher regard and he hasn't always been involved to this extent but everything that's happened during Freeze's tenure has Archie's fingerprints on it. Everything.

Dawg61
02-06-2016, 12:29 PM
Hahahah Ole Miss is threatening RoseBowl now? Damn they really want those stat rape accusations to show up don't they.

maroonmania
02-06-2016, 12:35 PM
WOW, you want to kill a guy because he's requested to get the actual truth on the allegations??? That is some sick stuff. Especially considering the OM spin that its all a bunch of minor stuff that happened under previous staffs.

yjnkdawg
02-06-2016, 12:43 PM
Please please please, somebody tweet this to Old Chucky Roundsaville. I want to see what he says about it. That fat bellied, red nosed, bloviating drunk needs to clean up his crappy customer base.

I wish somebody knew the higher ups in the Scout Network. I bet they wouldn't put up with this, and may even investigate it further. I doubt Yancy and Chuck would do anything.

the59dawg
02-06-2016, 12:48 PM
I wish somebody knew the higher ups in the Scout Network. I bet they wouldn't put up with this, and may even investigate it further. I doubt Yancy and Chuck would do anything.

I'm sure Gene and Steve know them

DoctorDawg
02-06-2016, 12:53 PM

Make him an offer he can't refuse.

ElitedawgRecruiting
02-06-2016, 01:25 PM
I wouldn't worry to much about this if I was Steve. First they won't be able to find a dark colored sky mask that goes with their seersucker pants. Secondly it would take too long for Biff and Skipper to load the gun because they won't be able to decide "who's dad had the better way of doing it". And last but not least killing a person is one of the top ten and poor ole Hugh won't be able to justify that during his weekly radio show/revival

shannondawg
02-06-2016, 01:29 PM
A reputable om guy told me that they thought Bama leaked the info, and then later that the guy had been identified and made to pay! I laughed in his face.

GreenheadDawg
02-06-2016, 01:35 PM
A reputable om guy told me that they thought Bama leaked the info, and then later that the guy had been identified and made to pay! I laughed in his face.

Yeh cause everyone is terrified of OM. Had some buddies tell me similar things. One even said if there is one school in the SEC you don't mess with, it's OM. I died out laughing. He got really upset. This is why I usually refrain from talking about OM/MSU with my good friends who are OM grads. It's normally ends bad and I realize I don't like them as much anymore ha

SDDawg
02-06-2016, 01:36 PM
The OM desperation going after Steve would be a lot funnier if they weren't making death threats against him. I expect to hear a lot more on this next week.

dawggoneit
02-06-2016, 01:43 PM
I really think om should just go ahead and put bama in their place! Would be fun to watch! I'm sure it would work out good for om.

yjnkdawg
02-06-2016, 01:58 PM
The Culture of Corruption

I mean, damn, mad enough over football to want somebody to die?

Hope that guy is not from my town. But he could be. As wack-o and coo-coo as 80% of the CoC fans are here

If you don't live close to the TN line, probably not.

Coach34
02-06-2016, 02:47 PM
They get really pissed over women's basketball

BrunswickDawg
02-06-2016, 02:49 PM
I used to hold Archie with a little higher regard and he hasn't always been involved to this extent but everything that's happened during Freeze's tenure has Archie's fingerprints on it. Everything.
The only thing better than OM going down is if in the process the Manning family is unmasked at the same time. Archie gets disassociated, and Peyton's HGH gets confirmed. His PI goons harassing the guy interviewed by Al Jaz. Is straight out of the OM playbook. Actually, that is some Lance Armstrong level reaction - makes you think twice about that Barry Bonds headed MF'r.

the59dawg
02-06-2016, 02:57 PM
I wouldn't worry to much about this if I was Steve. First they won't be able to find a dark colored sky mask that goes with their seersucker pants. Secondly it would take too long for Biff and Skipper to load the gun because they won't be able to decide "who's dad had the better way of doing it". And last but not least killing a person is one of the top ten and poor ole Hugh won't be able to justify that during his weekly radio show/revival

Good one.

Dawg61
02-06-2016, 03:15 PM
They get really pissed over women's basketball

This is funny but it's a very good point. Ole Misses has been saying almost all the violations are from wbb and track. Now they are sending death threats to Rosebowl. Why so mad Ole Misses we thought it was all women's basketball and track violations?

msudawg1200
02-06-2016, 03:45 PM

That's just sad. I mean you'd let anger about a freakin football team drive you to murder. Those people are off the deep end. But, when you're so insecure you let 18-22 year old college students determine your self worth you're already off the deep end. Sad.

THE Bruce Dickinson
02-06-2016, 03:53 PM
I pretty much heard this exact same thing. I laughed too.

BossDawg
02-06-2016, 04:31 PM
Good Lord, they are flat out lunatics. People like these UM fans deserve everything that happens to them and then some. If Steve is getting plotted against, I hope like hell he starts dropping charges on the ones doing it. What they are doing is threatening a man's well being, and that's terrorism, for a lack of a better word. There's no sense in acting they way they do, especially over something they brought on themselves. They (UM fans) are taking this way too far, like everything else they do.

However, we are talking about a bunch of goobers that threatened to kill Archie after Peyton committed to TN and hired private investigators to take down Sherrill. They are a bunch of nutless crybabies that can't face the reality that they aren't God's gift to the world.

Apoplectic
02-06-2016, 09:31 PM
Check out that IP address - anyone know any redneck rebels from Tucker GA?

Google where is IP 99.13.91.43

Perpetual Underachiever
02-06-2016, 10:09 PM
...Had some buddies tell me similar things. One even said if there is one school in the SEC you don't mess with, it's OM. I died out laughing.

I assume your buddies are like most bears, and literally think that they (the network, alumni, university endowment, etc.) are financially superior to the majority of SEC members...

https://i.imgsafe.org/b056e17.jpg

(The CL disputes the above figures, and has UNM ranked 1st with an undisclosed figure.)***

This clearly supports the theory that the combination of UNM's immense wealth and globally renowned legal team has made them the most feared member of the SEC***

Dawgowar
02-06-2016, 10:24 PM
I assume your buddies are like most bears, and literally think that they (the network, alumni, university endowment, etc.) are financially superior to the majority of SEC members...

https://i.imgsafe.org/b056e17.jpg

(The CL disputes the above figures, and has UNM ranked 1st with an undisclosed figure.)***

This clearly supports the theory that the combination of UNM's immense wealth and globally renowned legal team has made them the most feared member of the SEC***

Don't forget the legions of stray animals with mind control powers they deploy across the world....scary stuff.

War Machine Dawg
02-06-2016, 10:35 PM
This pretty much sums up our priorities in 'Merica right now. Soulless and backward. We protect killers and thieves and crucify law-abiding commoners. Ole Miss is a great example of this.

There's no doubt Rosebowl should ask for a police investigation. They identify exactly who this guy is and prosecute. Of course, you have to remember, no Ole Miss fan is man enough to take care of something themselves, they'll pay some Batesville thug to do it for them.

As a former Batesville resident, allow me to say:
http://i.imgur.com/YQpBzdv.gif

yjnkdawg
02-06-2016, 10:40 PM
Check out that IP address - anyone know any redneck rebels from Tucker GA?

Google where is IP 99.13.91.43

I did 5 IP Lookups and one said Tucker, GA and the other four said Hernando, MS. ..... Scout would have a lot more info.

dawgoneyall
02-07-2016, 10:23 AM

Slime is still slime. I have never given much thought to the degree of slime.

parabrave
02-07-2016, 11:03 AM
It's the spirit. They're the dumbest.

The FBI will show up at this guys doorstep to see what measures are being to "silence" SR.Now any decent OM lawyer should be able to tell you how many Federal charges can be brought up by that quote.

Mutt the Hoople
02-07-2016, 03:57 PM
As a former Batesville resident, allow me to say:
http://i.imgur.com/YQpBzdv.gif
I can see some university of olemiss Loyalty Club member paying the same guy who murdered Jessica Chambers to whack Mr. Robertson.

State82
02-07-2016, 04:03 PM
They are rivaling Penn State sick now. Incomprehensible sick.