PDA

View Full Version : When UMN goes down there is one truth we need to realize...

Coursesuper
02-05-2016, 04:48 PM
These assholes will do everything they can to bend us over also. Even though it wasn't us that turned the heat up on them we will get the brunt of the fallout. Every 2 bit lawyer and no teeth sidewalk alumni will be cussing is up one side and down the other. It really sucks for us, we will have to walk the strait and narrow due to them cheating like it was going out of style. They will put every lowlife want to be 7 on 7 coach and highschool player pimp on everything we do.

blacklistedbully
02-05-2016, 05:11 PM
More than that. We already know from past experience they will literally pay people to provide false testimony. Never forget this is the group that not only had the wife of a booster sleep with an NCAA investigator, but then considered her a Goddess for doing so. Anything in an attempt to keep us from dominating as the state's premier football program for an extended period.

BrunswickDawg
02-05-2016, 05:20 PM
And I don't think they will stop at just football this time - they will want to torch every program on campus.

Reason2succeed
02-05-2016, 05:38 PM
This includes controlling the media to downplay their suspension and continue their smear campaign against us. The probation will only affect them to the degree that it is reported and talked about. Right now they have that covered. State fans need to pick a newspaper or TV station and take over their sporting news coverage.

Commercecomet24
02-05-2016, 05:52 PM
Maybe a reason we weren't as aggressive in recruiting this year.

AlmostPositive
02-05-2016, 06:00 PM
Wait, that's going a little too far to imagine that Dickie Scruggs and Co. would do anything shady.

Bully13
02-05-2016, 06:01 PM
The NCAA will have many unm wives to choose from too

confucius say
02-05-2016, 06:05 PM
Not worried. Bracky.

cheewgumm
02-05-2016, 06:18 PM
When we start out recruiting Kentucky, I'll worry.

Really Clark?
02-05-2016, 06:26 PM

You mean like every year, except one, since Dan has been here? Including this year's class. I know you pulled out Kentucky's name because that was the name used all during this recruiting cycle. They finished 34th with 7 more players signed than what we had. Of course if we got who we should have the gap would have been greater. But the point still stands, we finished higher than them again.

Bully13
02-05-2016, 06:32 PM
You mean like every year, except one, since Dan has been here? Including this year's class. I know you pulled out Kentucky's name because that was the name used all during this recruiting cycle. They finished 34th with 7 more players signed than what we had. Of course if we got who we should have the gap would have been greater. But the point still stands, we finished higher than them again.

We did bettern Kentucky? Well whoopty 17ing do! Did we beat vandy too?

cheewgumm
02-05-2016, 06:32 PM

Damn dude, relax.

My point is Ole Miss is 4th (makes no sense), we are 30th...makes sense.

I'm not bitching about Mullen (in this thread).

Really Clark?
02-05-2016, 06:35 PM
Damn dude, relax.

My point is Ole Miss is 4th (makes no sense), we are 30th...makes sense.

I'm not bitching about Mullen (in this thread).

I am. I guess it was snarky to begin with. Sorry. Meant it more sarcastic funny but can see how it come off the other way. I was kind of surprised when the dust settled we finished higher as well.

Really Clark?
02-05-2016, 06:39 PM
We did bettern Kentucky? Well whoopty 17ing do! Did we beat vandy too?

Go have a lollipop. I wasn't being beating my chest like we did something big. Freak out why don't ya. Just that kept getting beat on all recruiting cycle. Kentucky is ahead of us. Kentucky is ahead of us. I kind of surprised they dropped below us as well. But everybody also kept saying lets see where every one is at the end. To be honest though even before Simmons our per player avg ranking had us in the Top 25. Small class, too small but who we got is actually one of if not the strongest since Mullen has been here. Some great players. Too many bad misses though.

gravedigger
02-05-2016, 06:49 PM

And when we start losing to Kentucky I'll still not worry. Good God, come up with a better example next time.

cheewgumm
02-05-2016, 07:10 PM
And when we start losing to Kentucky I'll still not worry. Good God, come up with a better example next time.

State fans expectations....sigh

lastmajordog
02-05-2016, 07:49 PM
Wait, that's going a little too far to imagine that Dickie Scruggs and Co. would do anything shady.

Bravo!!

gravedigger
02-05-2016, 08:02 PM

Shooting fish in a barrel. Name the last time they beat us after outranking us in recruiting.

I'll hold my breath......

gravedigger
02-05-2016, 08:02 PM

Shooting fish in a barrel. Name the last time they beat us after outranking us in recruiting.

I'll hold my breath......