PDA

View Full Version : Key phrase in Steve's statement

Maroons
02-05-2016, 03:48 PM
THERE IS MORE TO COME.

Bears should be VERY worried.

TrapGame
02-05-2016, 03:57 PM
I'm waiting on the Scarborough and Tunsil shoes to drop. And drop as in we dropped something on Hiroshima.

Commercecomet24
02-05-2016, 04:07 PM
Yeah i think IT is finally almost here.

AlmostPositive
02-05-2016, 04:18 PM
If you are a State fan and you believe a syllable on this topic from Ole Miss supporters, you need to rethink everything about your life.

Ninety-nine percent are parroting hearsay. The rest are actively lying.

Coach34
02-05-2016, 04:26 PM
OM fans now threatening his job- so now you know he is doing something right

jumbo
02-05-2016, 04:29 PM
If you are State fan and you believe a syllable on this topic from Ole Miss supporters, you need to rethink everything about your life.

Ninety-nine percent are parroting hearsay. The rest are actively lying.

Other's have pointed this out, but it's comical how quickly they went from not knowing about any investigation or NOA coming to all the sudden they are experts about every detail once it was released.

deltadawg99
02-05-2016, 04:33 PM
I've got to tip my hat to Steve. He's got some balls.

Dawgtini
02-05-2016, 04:36 PM

Sadly, this IS the best indicator.

Coach007
02-05-2016, 04:36 PM

Also stating that they are not subject to FOIA

cheewgumm
02-05-2016, 04:40 PM
To me, the biggest spotlight he's shining is on the Clarion Ledger...just willfully ignorant and not interested at all in the what's happening.

I don't know how someone like Kellenberger can look himself in the mirror at night. (Beyond the obvious reasons that would be awful)

RougeDawg
02-05-2016, 04:45 PM
I just wish We had a more precise window for the implosion so I could go ahead and put my bottles of champagne on ice.

NYDawg
02-05-2016, 04:48 PM
Is it true that they recently switched outside counsel for this matter?

Dawg-gone-dawgs
02-05-2016, 04:49 PM
hope you got a Yeti**

Bully13
02-05-2016, 04:57 PM
Also stating that they are not subject to FOIA

On what grounds do they say they are not subject to the foia?

Coach007
02-05-2016, 04:57 PM
Is it true that they recently switched outside counsel for this matter?

They had both since the beginning. Even during the ULL meeting/interviews.

Brahmabull
02-05-2016, 05:00 PM
He will not get the letter from his request. They will simply say it is with their outside counsel. That said, I believe there is much more to come.

NYDawg
02-05-2016, 05:06 PM
They had both since the beginning. Even during the ULL meeting/interviews.

Thanks.

AlmostPositive
02-05-2016, 05:06 PM
What happened to the CL own's law suit against Ole Miss?... two lawyers were going at each over that a week ago here. One who sounded like he know what he was talking about said you can't park FOIA-targeted documents at outside counsel. If you could, everyone would do it, so I suspect he is right.

NYDawg
02-05-2016, 05:22 PM
What happened to the CL own's law suit against Ole Miss?... two lawyers were going at each over that a week ago here. One who sounded like he know what he was talking about said you can't park FOIA-targeted documents at outside counsel. If you could, everyone would do it, so I suspect he is right.

My recollection is that we agreed that the outside counsel argument is a loser, disagreed whether it is even a colorable position (I say no), and, assuming that OM intends to take this position, agreed it would most likely be a way to buy time and control the message rather than an argument they'd want to litigate. I don't think we were as far apart as it appeared from the thread.

gtowndawg
02-05-2016, 05:31 PM
My recollection is that we agreed that the outside counsel argument is a loser, disagreed whether it is even a colorable position (I say no), and, assuming that OM intends to take this position, agreed it would most likely be a way to buy time and control the message rather than an argument they'd want to litigate. I don't think we were as far apart as it appeared from the thread.

File a motion to compel. I'm not sure what it does but I've always liked the way it sounds.

chainedup_Dawg
02-05-2016, 06:20 PM

NyDawg, if I'm not mistaken, wouldn't the FOIA bind whomever the NOA was addressed to? If so, it doesn't matter who currently has the letter as the letter would address the offender, no?

RIdog
02-05-2016, 06:21 PM
I'm waiting on the Scarborough and Tunsil shoes to drop. And drop as in we dropped something on Hiroshima.

Excuse my ignorance , but who's Scarborough ?

Schultzy
02-05-2016, 06:22 PM
Love lawyer arguments. NYDawg is Cruise other lawyer Demi

http://youtu.be/4jevG0vhGWU

Bass Chaser
02-05-2016, 06:27 PM
Excuse my ignorance , but who's Scarborough ?

RB at Bama paid to visit OM

NYDawg
02-05-2016, 07:06 PM
NyDawg, if I'm not mistaken, wouldn't the FOIA bind whomever the NOA was addressed to? If so, it doesn't matter who currently has the letter as the letter would address the offender, no?

It shouldn't matter given the language of the statute.

spbdawg
02-05-2016, 07:26 PM
#

Schultzy
02-05-2016, 07:38 PM
Not a lawyer but I was the other guy....I'm extremely aware of the ms Public Records Act of 1983. Public agencies in ms have a duty to maintain all records and said records or a representation of records can never be lawfully dispossessed....period.

If what you say is true then FOIA is never applicable.

spbdawg
02-05-2016, 07:42 PM
#