PDA

View Full Version : Basketball recruiting question

Shooter McGavin
02-05-2016, 10:01 AM
I've had it with football recruiting for the time being. Lets talk a little basketball.

Have you heard any names about any PFs we will try and add in the spring?

shannondawg
02-05-2016, 11:42 AM
No, but our women's team is getting a lot of love. One of the announcers said last night they could see us in the final four. I use to go to a lot of their games back when Latoya and Tan played, but never felt like my gut was ripped out when they lost. This team and their coach are just different, I get as nervous as a you know what when they play. It may just be that the past 3 years in the men's team just had me thirsting for something positive .

Best thing I saw last night was McCowan has started using the backboard and her scoring is much improved, she will be a force later on as she continues to improve..

Dawg-gone-dawgs
02-05-2016, 12:08 PM
If they are mentioning Final Four for us this year, then that was a ton more than I expected this year. The scary part is the best talent on this team will be here another 2 and 3 years. Mix in the talent we got coming in between now and then and we are going to reach elite status very soon.

msstate7
02-05-2016, 12:11 PM
If they are mentioning Final Four for us this year, then that was a ton more than I expected this year. The scary part is the best talent on this team will be here another 2 and 3 years. Mix in the talent we got coming in between now and then and we are going to reach elite status very soon.

Next year and esp the next year, the hump will be jumping for men and women