PDA

View Full Version : Rosebowl and Ole Miss

somebodyshotmypaw
02-05-2016, 08:01 AM
Rosebowl has stated he is sick and tired of the media such as the clarion ledger not covering the OM issues. He has a lawyer who has filed a Freedom of Information Act request and he is going to get the info from OM and report on it himself. Bash him if you want, but when it is time to sh*t or get off the pot, Rosebowl has decided to take a step forward for MSU.

ElitedawgRecruiting
02-05-2016, 08:08 AM
Gotta give him credit. He has not let this go. For my part, go Geraldo on them folks Steve

bulldawg28
02-05-2016, 08:08 AM
Indeed he has if true.

somebodyshotmypaw
02-05-2016, 08:17 AM
He stated he had passed facts and info along to the Clarion Ledger and they said they "had too much on their plate" with other reporting. He stated that Riley Blevins was treated wrongly and he is going to finish the job for Riley. He has a lawyer who made the request and should get some documents next week. He said if he doesn't get everything he is prepared to sue. He is using the Freedom of Information Act and his lawyer filed a Mississippi Open Records Act Request with OM.

BrunswickDawg
02-05-2016, 08:24 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/jspop.gif

starkvegasdawg
02-05-2016, 08:26 AM
Rosebowl has stated he is sick and tired of the media such as the clarion ledger not covering the OM issues. He has a lawyer who has filed a Freedom of Information Act request and he is going to get the info from OM and report on it himself. Bash him if you want, but when it is time to sh*t or get off the pot, Rosebowl has decided to take a step forward for MSU.

What Steve is about to do to TSUN using your pot reference:

http://file3.answcdn.com/answ-cld/image/upload/f_jpg,w_672,c_fill,g_faces:center,q_70/v1/tk/view/cew/6756a8d6/f14f5e181b2b52f206bf531653c37650d85573ee.jpeg

messageboardsuperhero
02-05-2016, 08:36 AM
The CL sure as hell had plenty of time to send out daily updates on our investigation a couple of years ago. They can go **** themselves.

spbdawg
02-05-2016, 09:01 AM
#

starkvegasdawg
02-05-2016, 09:10 AM
If you're over here happening to read this, Steve...give em hell.

somebodyshotmypaw
02-05-2016, 09:12 AM
These are exact quotes about the clarion ledger from Steve:

For reasons unknown to me, the in-state media by and large has elected to take a pass on this important news story. Most of them have essentially walked in lock step with the talking points of the Ole Miss narrative without question.

I tried in vain twice to pass this story along to the Clarion Ledger, because I felt it was really more in their scope of journalism. They had little interest in the story despite the facts. I was recently told that they simply "had too much on their plate". The state's largest newspaper with all of their resources was too busy.

Finally, I am not Riley Blevins and I will not be run off. How he was treated was absolutely shameful. There is a part of me that feels like somebody needed to finish the deal, so that all he had to endure meant something to somebody beyond himself. The truth is the truth no matter how you slice it and frankly I think it's time we all got the truth rather this bill of goods they keep selling us.

CadaverDawg
02-05-2016, 09:14 AM
Bravo Steve Robertson. If people can't see the complete and total bias the Clarion Ledger and other local media shows towards Ole Miss, they're blind. Steve is going to make a ton of harsh enemies out of this, but he's showing he has the balls to take on the Ole Miss threat makers.

We've got your back, Rosebowl. Bring that shit

MetEdDawg
02-05-2016, 09:18 AM
Bravo Steve Robertson. If people can't see the complete and total bias the Clarion Ledger and other local media shows towards Ole Miss, they're blind. Steve is going to make a ton of harsh enemies out of this, but he's showing he has the balls to take on the Ole Miss threat makers.

In order to break through, somebody had to do it. Somebody had to put their career on the line. If it ends up being him, yes he may make some enemies, but it could also make him a career, especially if he is able to uncover something big and bring them down.

My thinking is the only reason he does this is if he has some solid info on some bad stuff going on there. You don't do this kind of thing hoping to find something. You do this trying to validate or add additional pieces to whatever it is you know. Which means he's got something up his sleeve and is ready to pounce with it.

Jack Lambert
02-05-2016, 09:19 AM

I would suspect there are more MSU grads then Ole Miss. Now as far as side walk and fair weather fans Ole Miss has us 10 to 0.

JohnnyQuid
02-05-2016, 09:19 AM
If you're over here happening to read this, Steve...give em hell.

+1

ShotgunDawg
02-05-2016, 09:21 AM
I gotta say, Rosebowl has taken a justified beating by MSU over the years but since he's moved to Starkville, his sources have gotten better and he's become one of our best media members.

Rosebowl has gotten into investigative reporting and it's awesome.

JohnnyQuid
02-05-2016, 09:22 AM

**** yes

Coursesuper
02-05-2016, 09:30 AM
I would suspect there are more MSU grads then Ole Miss. Now as far as side walk and fair weather fans Ole Miss has us 10 to 0.

Nail on Head.

GreenheadDawg
02-05-2016, 09:43 AM
Hell yeh Steve. Bout time somebody in the media had the balls to stand up to those douchebags

cheat2win
02-05-2016, 09:44 AM
It seems like awful reporting to let a story like this get broken by some one else if you work for the CL. Detailed reporting on a topic such as NCAA investigations especially if there is a major story that is being swept up is how you can get a national job.

ShotgunDawg
02-05-2016, 09:48 AM
Rosebowl's full statement is on Sixpack. He's pissed

Dawgbite
02-05-2016, 09:49 AM
It's time for a billboard!

chainedup_Dawg
02-05-2016, 09:53 AM
I wonder what the effect would be if the info he had was given to a smaller paper, one with writers that could give a damn about OM's media control for them to publish in their smaller papers and scoop the CL. Hell, spread it to every paper in the state let every other paper and news outlet scoop them. Just a thought. I think Pat Forde would enjoy the info as well.

With that said, good job Steve, keep it up!

K9 Avenger
It seems like awful reporting to let a story like this get broken by some one else if you work for the CL. Detailed reporting on a topic such as NCAA investigations especially if there is a major story that is being swept up is how you can get a national job.

I couldn't agree more but Kellenberger and Pauling are nothing more than fanboys. Heck, Pauling even used "we" in a tweet on Wednesday when reporting on who they were signing. It makes you wonder if some of these media types receive salary supplements from the U of M

maroonmania
The CL sure as hell had plenty of time to send out daily updates on our investigation a couple of years ago. They can go **** themselves.

Exactly, anyone who has said for years there is no bias in the MS media, SHUT THE HELL UP!!

RezDawg
02-05-2016, 09:58 AM
legal. They are basically media whores but who can blame them? I'd want to be paid too.

parabrave
02-05-2016, 09:59 AM

He needs to send all of his material to the BR advocate and the Birmingham and Nashville papers, because nobody outside the metro Jackson area reads the CL. Even better send it to Chris Wallace at Fox. He loves to get under Sheps Skin.

Dawgbite
02-05-2016, 10:01 AM
With the school of journalism at OM, I would be willing to bet that 90 % of the reporters in this state are either Alumi or work for alumni of OM. They manipulate the message to cast OM in the best light just like the national media coddles the liberal left at election time.

TrapGame
02-05-2016, 10:03 AM
Steve may turn out to be the Woodward and Bernstein of this investigation.

fishwater99
02-05-2016, 10:07 AM

"The Clarion-Ledger is currently working with an attorney in an effort to obtain documents it believes it has a legal right to under freedom of information laws, including the Notice of Allegations and communication between the school and the NCAA and SEC involving possible or actual football rules violations."

So did they not file yet?

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/sports/college/ole-miss/2016/01/29/report-ole-miss-charged-violations/79527314/

omsucks1
02-05-2016, 01:10 PM
As much as I would like for TSUN to get busted for this, I really think every school in the SEC does it to some extent even us maybe not as often as others tho. You are guilty if you steel $100 or $1000 and cheating is cheating no matter how bad it is.

MadDawg
02-05-2016, 01:16 PM

The Clarion Ledger has been scooped every single time there has been a negative story to report on the bears. Every. Single. Time.

DawgInMemphis
02-05-2016, 01:20 PM
I couldn't agree more but Kellenberger and Pauling are nothing more than fanboys. Heck, Pauling even used "we" in a tweet on Wednesday when reporting on who they were signing. It makes you wonder if some of these media types receive salary supplements from the U of M

That is pathetic.

PassInterference
02-05-2016, 01:26 PM
As much as I would like for TSUN to get busted for this, I really think every school in the SEC does it to some extent even us maybe not as often as others tho. You are guilty if you steel $100 or $1000 and cheating is cheating no matter how bad it is.

This should end well.

dawgoneyall
02-05-2016, 01:31 PM

Do you shit in the woods.

Bully13
02-05-2016, 01:36 PM

LOL. 1st post. ...calling enforcer

Swami Dawg
02-05-2016, 01:37 PM

This is for to be making Swami Laugh and spill his Paneer Soda. It is for to being funny cause Bears are for to being shitting in woods HA!

http://s24.postimg.org/jfvzdv5kl/swami_seal.jpg

For to be saying Bye Bye to Bear.

https://media.giphy.com/media/fdcibA8CVjFFS/giphy.gif

CadaverDawg
02-05-2016, 01:38 PM

http://i.imgur.com/tcd8JTR.gif

MSUDawg99
02-05-2016, 01:41 PM
Rosebowl's full statement is on Sixpack. He's pissed

Link?

omsucks1
02-05-2016, 01:41 PM

I sure do when I go camping and hunting? Im sure most people do.

Coursesuper
02-05-2016, 01:49 PM

Rich !!!

Commercecomet24
02-05-2016, 01:50 PM

You didn't think it was just recruits unm was taking care of did you? There's a reason the cl lets them slide and reports speeding tickets by our players. It's unreal to think one of our players can get a traffic stop and they report it within the hour, but they got too much on their plate to report this? I agree with they are a shady bunch

omsucks1
02-05-2016, 01:53 PM
Sorry guys I dont know what all that means...My big brother is ole miss and he gives me hell all day screw him and them

jumbo
02-05-2016, 02:03 PM
Sorry guys I dont know what all that means...My big brother is ole miss and he gives me hell all day screw him and them

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/glee/images/4/4d/Srsly_gtfo.gif/revision/latest?cb=20101221004039

omsucks1
02-05-2016, 02:15 PM
Do you really think MS ST has never cheated or bought a player at any sport? Everyone is doing it and yes its a shame that college sports has come down to that.

starkvegasdawg
02-05-2016, 02:15 PM
Let's see...

Four posts...

1st post is defending tsun cheating.
2nd post is attempt to claim to be a MSU fan
3rd post uses ole miss and big brother in the same sentence.
4th post uses the everybody does it logic.

Your Honor, the defense rests. We ask the jury to return a verdict of guilty on the charge of impersonating a Dawg in the first degree and a verdict of guilty on the charge of felony willful obsession.

MadDawg
02-05-2016, 02:17 PM
Do you really think MS ST has never cheated or bought a player at any sport? Everyone is doing it and yes its a shame that college sports has come down to that.

Save us the "everybody does it" bullshit you stupid mother17er. Take your ass back to the plantation message boards.

omsucks1
02-05-2016, 02:24 PM
Save us the "everybody does it" bullshit you stupid mother17er. Take your ass back to the plantation message boards.

You dont know a thing about me, calling me a stupid mother17er shows what class you are in. You need to be a Happy Dawg not Mad Dawg

omsucks1
02-05-2016, 02:31 PM
Let's see...

Four posts...

1st post is defending tsun cheating.
2nd post is attempt to claim to be a MSU fan
3rd post uses ole miss and big brother in the same sentence.
4th post uses the everybody does it logic.

Your Honor, the defense rests. We ask the jury to return a verdict of guilty on the charge of impersonating a Dawg in the first degree and a verdict of guilty on the charge of felony willful obsession.

Winner winner chicken dinner- I mean really you have to see its a true statement. Its funny that state fans dont think they are doing it. Maybe its because all your coaches are jumping ship and I got Dan's resume on my fax machine this morning. You are more worried about ole miss than you are with your own school.. how does that even make sense? Its so crazy to think about it.

Mjoelner34
02-05-2016, 02:35 PM
You are more worried about ole miss than you are with your own school.. how does that even make sense?

Thank you for coming to an MSU message board to remind us. Better hurry along now. I heard Kimcheech just fell out of another window and landed in the lap of the NCAA.

DawgFromOxford
02-05-2016, 02:37 PM
Winner winner chicken dinner- I mean really you have to see its a true statement. Its funny that state fans dont think they are doing it. Maybe its because all your coaches are jumping ship and I got Dan's resume on my fax machine this morning. You are more worried about ole miss than you are with your own school.. how does that even make sense? Its so crazy to think about it.

Well that was too easy. Took all the fun out of it

Really Clark?
02-05-2016, 02:41 PM

We are so Obsessed that we make fake accounts on our rivals board? You come on here and thought you could pretend you were a state fan and are to stupid to realize you got caught with 1 post. 1. Obsessed and stupid. Please get neutered.

omsucks1
02-05-2016, 02:43 PM
http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r556/gbjohnso/mullensigningday.jpg

Really Clark?
02-05-2016, 02:48 PM
http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r556/gbjohnso/mullensigningday.jpg

1 post. You were outed with one post. Cousin Eddie is a rocket scientist with a PH.D. From MIT compared to you.

Dawgowar
02-05-2016, 03:49 PM
Other school's message board and "everybody cheats" mantra. Congrats confederate bear, you are one week into this process. One week. Took 7 days to get you over here to assume the NCAA fetal position. "Everybody does it! Everybody does it! Gonna post on their board and tell them a thing or two!"

You are scared. Enjoy the process. Long time coming!

TrapGame
02-05-2016, 03:55 PM

It's stupid bastards like you that make me wish for the day the Plantation is just a second rate directional school in MS competing with JUCOs for "good" players.

engineerdog
02-05-2016, 04:13 PM

"Its funny that state fans..."

"I got Dan's resume on my fax machine this morning"

"You are more worried about ole miss than you are with your own school."

**Yeah, with language like that, I'm sure he's a State grad that just happens to have a brother that went to Ole Miss**

AlmostPositive
02-05-2016, 04:23 PM
Ole Miss broke the code. You will pay for it, and not just in treatment costs for your daughters' oral STD's.

NYDawg
02-05-2016, 04:37 PM
"The Clarion-Ledger is currently working with an attorney in an effort to obtain documents it believes it has a legal right to under freedom of information laws, including the Notice of Allegations and communication between the school and the NCAA and SEC involving possible or actual football rules violations."

So did they not file yet?

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/sports/college/ole-miss/2016/01/29/report-ole-miss-charged-violations/79527314/

http://i.imgur.com/1mFwI8C.jpg

He was only a week behind Rosebowl. With inside reporting like that, DP should work the MSU beat for football scoop.

GumpDawg
02-05-2016, 04:40 PM
Paging enforcer. No need to confirm this dip shit is a bear but i can't wait to see who this idiot is. It's like they send all the new posters from the spirit over here that don't know the enforcer is lurking.

Bama_Dawg
02-05-2016, 04:42 PM
Paging enforcer. No need to confirm this dip shit is a bear but i can't wait to see who this idiot is. It's like they send all the new posters from the spirit over here that don't know the enforcer is lurking.

Its like initiation to a fraternity. If you can get x number of posts on ED, you can join. Typical RebelBlackBears

blacklistedbully
02-05-2016, 04:59 PM

No, what's crazy is you saying we're more worried about UNM than our own school, yet YOU are the moron who came on our board, sporting the handle, omsucks1 to try and pass yourself off as an MSU fan.

Problem is, you UNM fans are the biggest bunch of pussies on God's green earth, so you reek of too much estrogen to pass yourselves off as MSU fans.

Hope you clicked an ad before you got booted. Oh, and you're right, Ole Miss does suck. Thanks for admitting it.

shannondawg
02-05-2016, 08:08 PM
You dont know a thing about me, calling me a stupid mother17er shows what class you are in. You need to be a Happy Dawg not Mad Dawg

Talking about "class" is a dead giveaway. It's one of their most used words in describing themselves or deriding others.

banded
02-06-2016, 01:29 AM
Get your popcorn ready

Billy Ray Valentine
02-06-2016, 08:01 AM
Enforcer we need you to out this mangina

starkvegasdawg
02-06-2016, 09:32 AM
Enforcer we need you to out this mangina

He was shown the door yesterday. They didn't even give him time to pick up his bottle of midol he dropped.