- keepin' It Real....

http://www.wfaa.com/sports/johnny-manziel-threatened-ex-girlfriend/32613842

mcain31
02-04-2016, 10:43 PM
Another sad tale

War Machine Dawg
02-04-2016, 10:46 PM
Another sad tale

Sad? Anyone with a functioning brain should've known that dickhead and millions of dollars wouldn't end well.

Spiderman
02-04-2016, 10:46 PM
- keepin' It Real....

http://www.wfaa.com/sports/johnny-manziel-threatened-ex-girlfriend/32613842

Heeeeey kids, Rock-n-Rolllll, Rock on....

mstatefan91
02-04-2016, 10:48 PM
Sounds like a couple of cracked out idiots if you ask me. The type that live off of the drama of it all.

That said, Johnny needs help and quick if he wants to do anything with his life.

TUSK
02-04-2016, 10:48 PM
I'm with McCain... it's sad that I didn't have that opportunity....

Really Clark?
02-04-2016, 10:51 PM
Sad? Anyone with a functioning brain should've known that dickhead and millions of dollars wouldn't end well.

No kidding. Day of draft when he got picked, said well Browns just waisted millions on a useless jerkwad. Glad it was them.

Red Sox Dawg
02-04-2016, 11:07 PM
Read something today where a veteran player said Johnny should just walk away and get some help before it's too late. I agree.

Dawg61
02-05-2016, 03:51 AM
Problem is who is he going to listen to?

War Machine Dawg
02-05-2016, 11:48 AM
Update: Manziel dumped by his agent today and Manziel's dad says he won't live until 24 if he doesn't get help.

02-05-2016, 11:51 AM
Update: Manziel dumped by his agent today and Manziel's dad says he won't live until 24 if he doesn't get help.

Pops should look in the mirror concerning what he created.

Beaver
02-05-2016, 11:52 AM
What's sad is that his father predicted this would happen a few years ago. There was a big espn article or maybe yahoo, that really dove into the Manziel family while Johnny was still at A&M. I remember his dad saying something about how whenever things go bad for Johnny, it was going to get really really bad.

Eta: Found the article and the quote. It was an ESPN the Magazine piece from Wright Thompson (http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/9521439/heisman-winner-johnny-manziel-celebrity-derail-texas-aggies-season-espn-magazine) from Aug 2013.

Here's the quote from his dad: "Yeah," Paul says one evening, driving in his car, "it could come unraveled. And when it does, it's gonna be bad. Real bad."

He imagines a late-night call, and the cable news ticker, and the next morning's headlines.

"It's one night away from the phone ringing," he says, "and he's in jail. And you know what he's gonna say? 'It's better than all the pressure I've been under. This is better than that.'"

RougeDawg
02-05-2016, 11:55 AM
Kinda makes you wonder if the player respect for Sumlin began eroding during the JFF heads and have continues. Sumlin playing favorites, covering up, and not holding the more talented players accountable.

Really Clark?
02-05-2016, 11:56 AM
Pops should look in the mirror concerning what he created.

Absolutely.

mcain31
02-05-2016, 12:04 PM
Someone needs to snatch JFF up and help him. He suffers from "affluenza." He's still young enough to change.

Really Clark?
02-05-2016, 12:07 PM
Someone needs to snatch JFF up and help him. He suffers from "affluenza." He's still young enough to change.

No help will work until they decide they need it. Unfortunate but it takes hitting rock bottom, sometimes multiple times, before a person changes. And then only a certain percent will change and it sticks.

TUSK
02-05-2016, 12:23 PM
JFF doesn't want "help", IMO... and, unfortunately, it's likely too late for his (POS) Dad to beat his ass...

Breeding should be licensed...

dammit, wrong forum....

RougeDawg
02-05-2016, 01:01 PM
JFF doesn't want "help", IMO... and, unfortunately, it's likely too late for his (POS) Dad to beat his ass...

dammit, wrong forum....

This would definitely put a dent in the Bammer fan base.

TUSK
02-05-2016, 01:17 PM
This would definitely put a dent in the Bammer fan base.

and?????

am I missing the downside?

Really Clark?
02-05-2016, 01:21 PM
and?????

am I missing the downside?

Lol. Too funny. Makes those lines at Walmart to take your picture with the trophy shorter wouldn't it?

Dawg61
02-05-2016, 01:27 PM
Tebow could help him. Tebow lived with more pressure than JFF and he's doing just fine.

TUSK
02-05-2016, 01:31 PM
Lol. Too funny. Makes those lines at Walmart to take your picture with the trophy shorter wouldn't it?

Nah, I don't stand in line any more... I just wait and pick up an actual NC trophy when the University has a garage sale... (you'd be surprised how much they depreciate after a couple of years)...

Really Clark?
02-05-2016, 01:41 PM
Nah, I don't stand in line any more... I just wait and pick up an actual NC trophy when the University has a garage sale... (you'd be surprised how much they depreciate after a couple of years)...

Gotcha. Hey next time you are there, pick up the Saban statue for me will ya. I need a garden gnome for my wife's flower bed.

AlmostPositive
02-05-2016, 01:45 PM
Gotcha. Hey next time you are there, pick up the Saban statue for me will ya. I need a garden gnome for my wife's flower bed.

Sounds like you're wanting the life-size statue.

missouridawg
02-05-2016, 01:47 PM
I have a friend/acquaintance who knows Sumlin personally. My acquaintance has always said that no matter what you think is wrong with Johnny, you were wrong. Johnny has a big problem and only a few people know what it is. I have a feeling that we will all know what it is soon.

To add, the guy was making these statements before Johnny was a pro. So all of the Coke stuff wasn't out there yet. His problem may be a Coke addiction.

mcain31
02-05-2016, 01:47 PM

dammit, wrong forum....

I believe the Corps taught that us that it's never too late for an ass whooping.

Really Clark?
02-05-2016, 01:48 PM

Well yeah. The little souvenir ones are way too small. The life size one I can make work by adding a few blocks under it.

TUSK
02-05-2016, 01:52 PM
I believe the Corps taught that us that it's never too late for an ass whooping.

yep, but they just "reinforced it" for me... My dad turned me in to a "robot" even before the Corps got a hold of me....

Love ya Brutha... YUT!!!!

TUSK
02-05-2016, 01:53 PM

/thread.

strong.

Dawgowar
02-05-2016, 02:01 PM
yep, but they just "reinforced it" for me... My dad turned me in to a "robot" even before the Corps got a hold of me....

Love ya Brutha... YUT!!!!

One of my absolute best NCO's phrased cases like JFF this was....."lieutenant, stupid people shouldn't be allowed to fuc.k"