PDA

View Full Version : AJ's new wheels?

DoctorDawg
02-04-2016, 09:26 AM
New Dodge Charger in Starkville. Teammates claim someone is bragging about his signing bonus.

Op4isabitch
02-04-2016, 09:30 AM
Shouldn't be hard to get a picture of him in it, just whip up to,the high school at dismissal time.

cheewgumm
02-04-2016, 09:30 AM
Pics or it didn't happen****

starkvegasdawg
02-04-2016, 09:33 AM
It's good. Mama got her tax refund back and decided to get AJ a car for making a decision which will cause her to catch hell every single day of the rest of her life.***

Dawgface
02-04-2016, 09:34 AM
It's good. Mama got her tax refund back and decided to get AJ a car for making a decision which will cause her to catch hell every single day of the rest of her life.***

H&R Block does it again for a new signee........

MSUDawg99
02-04-2016, 09:36 AM
NM

solodawg
02-04-2016, 09:36 AM
New Dodge Charger in Starkville. Teammates claim someone is bragging about his signing bonus.
What color?

ElitedawgRecruiting
02-04-2016, 09:38 AM
I say again. Let AJ go. You will be surprised how much you like Kobe and Jeff once you do

cheat2win
02-04-2016, 10:16 AM

God please shut the hell up.

Dawgfan61
02-04-2016, 10:20 AM
After reading the quotes from AJ bitching about Mullen he came across as a mini-Terrell Owens. He has a lot of physical talent but does he usually play nice with teammates, eh?

I for one am glad he went and am not sad one bit.

MSUDawg99
02-04-2016, 10:28 AM
After reading the quotes from AJ bitching about Mullen he came across as a mini-Terrell Owens. He has a lot of physical talent but does he usually play nice with teammates, eh?

yeah it sounded like he committed out of spite (and money), not cause he liked the coaching staff at Upiss.

DoctorDawg
02-04-2016, 10:32 AM
Move along. You don't have to read it or reply. Just relaying what a teammate of his told me. If its a lie. AJ is spreading it. I'm not God.

fishwater99
02-04-2016, 10:35 AM

He was very physical for a HS WR, but doesn't have the height needed to be an elite player, imo..

cheat2win
02-04-2016, 10:38 AM
Move along. You don't have to read it or reply. Just relaying what a teammate of his told me. If its a lie. AJ is spreading it. I'm not God.
Who cares? Claiming cheating every time a kid signs makes you look so damn butt hurt. After all the school we cheer for actually got placed on probation for giving a guy a car.

Op4isabitch
02-04-2016, 10:43 AM
Who cares? Claiming cheating every time a kid signs makes you look so damn butt hurt. After all the school we cheer for actually got placed on probation for giving a guy a car.

Hmm, interesting.
However your details are wrong.

DoctorDawg
02-04-2016, 10:47 AM
You seem butthurt for me passing information along. I don't know if it's true, but cant hurt to look into it. Did you buy him the car? I didn't. He might be lying.

Really Clark?
02-04-2016, 10:51 AM

And yet your poster name is cheat2win.

cheat2win
02-04-2016, 10:53 AM
And yet your poster name is cheat2win.

It is, I approve of bending the rules to get things done.

DoctorDawg
02-04-2016, 10:54 AM
Did you buy him the car?

cheat2win
02-04-2016, 10:57 AM
Did you buy him the car?

Can't say I have that kind of spare cash laying around

the59dawg
02-04-2016, 11:14 AM
What color?

Red!

Percho
02-04-2016, 11:35 AM

Overpaid big time, did she. Needs to redo that W4.

thf24
02-04-2016, 11:43 AM
He was very physical for a HS WR, but doesn't have the height needed to be an elite player, imo..

Then about 1/2 the receivers in college and about 1/3 in the NFL don't either. Or does AJ not have the height in the same way that Malik Newman isn't a great outside threat?

AlmostPositive
02-04-2016, 11:46 AM
If your username is not intended to be ironic or somehow comical, you're just an asshole. And a dumb one.

GreenheadDawg
02-04-2016, 11:51 AM

Paging the enforcer. You have work to do

cheat2win
02-04-2016, 11:58 AM
Paging the enforcer. You have work to do

Hahah hilarious if you think I'm an Ole Miss fan. I am simply a believer in we get who we get and support the guys who come to play at Mississippi State. I just don't see the point of accusing people of cheating, dragging a high school kid through the mud, and so on. We have 18 guys signed to play football, let's hope those guys come to work and make the program better. As for guys who went else where, that's part of it all.

AlmostPositive
02-04-2016, 11:59 AM
Do these stealth BearsSharts think they're fooling people, or what?

BossDawg
02-04-2016, 12:06 PM

Paging Enforcer....paging Enforcer.

pdawg10msu
02-04-2016, 12:10 PM
This dude is for sure a troll! Look at his name, look at his Memphis Grizzlies photo. Enforcer, break the news!

BossDawg
02-04-2016, 12:10 PM

UMiss fans are known for being unethical, prideful, impulsive and desperate. Four traits that will eventually catch up to the perpetrator, just as it appears to have caught you.

Political Hack
02-04-2016, 12:11 PM

Enforcer inquiry suggested.

EliteDawgEnforcer
02-04-2016, 12:20 PM
Enforcer inquiry suggested.

He is a Bulldog. He might be an idiot but he is a Dog.
Now should he be banned for being an idiot? That's another question.

DancingRabbit
02-04-2016, 12:25 PM
FWIW, I'm usually the suspicious sort and have pretty good rebel radar, but I don't think cheat2win is a rebel.

AlmostPositive
02-04-2016, 12:31 PM
Every fan base has its morons. If you publicly espouse cheating, you are in that group or worse.

cheat2win
02-04-2016, 12:40 PM
Every fan base has its morons. If you publicly espouse cheating, you are in that group or worse.

There is some irony to my name, I will make sure my serious pants are on the next time I post.

sandwolf
02-04-2016, 12:42 PM
......doesn't have the height needed to be an elite player, imo..

He is listed at 6'-1".....that is plenty tall enough to be an elite receiver. See Amari Cooper, OBJ, Antonio Brown, DeAndre Hopkins, etc.

Whether or not he turns out to be elite remains to be seen, but it won't have anything to do with his height.

MSUDawg99
02-04-2016, 12:56 PM

No the **** we didn't! Nobody bought Redmond a car! Lord child! Check your facts. A discount on a used car is not buying him a car. Who the **** doesn't get a discount when buying a car (new or used)? Ghey!

maroonmania
02-04-2016, 01:04 PM
Hahah hilarious if you think I'm an Ole Miss fan. I am simply a believer in we get who we get and support the guys who come to play at Mississippi State. I just don't see the point of accusing people of cheating, dragging a high school kid through the mud, and so on. We have 18 guys signed to play football, let's hope those guys come to work and make the program better. As for guys who went else where, that's part of it all.

Based off your username I just figured you didn't want this brought up because you support cheating.

GumpDawg
02-04-2016, 01:47 PM
Can't say I have that kind of spare cash laying around

Say what? That's like a fat guy having "fitness guru" as a screen name then.

blacklistedbully
02-04-2016, 01:58 PM
No the **** we didn't! Nobody bought Redmond a car! Lord child! Check your facts. A discount on a used car is not buying him a car. Who the **** doesn't get a discount when buying a car (new or used)? Ghey!

Exactly! I'm very experienced at buying used cars, having bout my family's and helped many friends. Even the value of a used car is subject to debate. The fact that Redmond got a discount from the asking price is not unusual, it's expected.

senyug
02-04-2016, 02:27 PM
Exactly! I'm very experienced at buying used cars, having bout my family's and helped many friends. Even the value of a used car is subject to debate. The fact that Redmond got a discount from the asking price is not unusual, it's expected.

You guys think a coach got fired, and a player got suspended, because he caught a sweet deal?

Jack Lambert
02-04-2016, 02:28 PM
You guys think a coach got fired, and a player got suspended, because he caught a sweet deal?

Two post since joining in 2013? Click a ad while you are here this time.

senyug
02-04-2016, 02:34 PM
How many times must I post before I get to join the club? Or better yet, is anyone who disagrees with a theme a rebel? I've been reading the site since I created my account in 13, I just never post, mainly because of this crap. I am a season ticket holder and graduate. None of this matters, because you wont believe me, but it is true. I will slink back to only reading in the future, heaven forbid I open my mouth and disagree.

thf24
02-04-2016, 02:36 PM
Enforcer?

pdawg10msu
02-04-2016, 02:38 PM
Can we get a check on this guy to?

senyug
02-04-2016, 02:40 PM
Do I give him my home address? How does this work?

chainedup_Dawg
02-04-2016, 02:59 PM

One does not give the Enforcer anything. He finds and takes what he wants

DancingRabbit
02-04-2016, 03:11 PM

Can you prove otherwise? **

EliteDawgEnforcer
02-04-2016, 03:27 PM

Sure..go ahead and send me a message....

senyug
02-04-2016, 03:28 PM
What? This is insane, I'm not on here trying to say I am happy we got caught. I was just pointing out the irony of this thread, just like cheat2win. A thread is started griping about a car for a kid we lost out on, all while ignoring that we ACTUALLY GOT CAUGHT doing SOMETHING improper with a car. Everyone got up in arms over semantics.

Big deal, AJ is gone, and it absolutely sucks that he will be playing at OM. But, some of you guys sound like the dude at the gym calling foul every time he misses a shot.

I read this board often, I obviously never comment. I have no idea why I decided to make today the day, but glad to be here. Looking forward to the "Enforcer" figuring this out so we can go about our business.

EliteDawgEnforcer
02-04-2016, 03:31 PM
What? This is insane, I'm not on here trying to say I am happy we got caught. I was just pointing out the irony of this thread, just like cheat2win. A thread is started griping about a car for a kid we lost out on, all while ignoring that we ACTUALLY GOT CAUGHT doing SOMETHING improper with a car. Everyone got up in arms over semantics.

Big deal, AJ is gone, and it absolutely sucks that he will be playing at OM. But, some of you guys sound like the dude at the gym calling foul every time he misses a shot.

I read this board often, I obviously never comment. I have no idea why I decided to make today the day, but glad to be here. Looking forward to the "Enforcer" figuring this out so we can go about our business.

Alright...I was kidding don't send me anything.

He is a dog.

Oh nevermind I see you moved on up in the world. Glad that degree is paying off. Hail State

dawgoneyall
02-04-2016, 03:32 PM

Who gave who a car?

Tbonewannabe
02-04-2016, 03:36 PM
Difference in what happened to Redmond and every recruit at UM is Bracky seems to bring down the hand of God on anything at MSU. UM has paperwork sent to a 3rd party law firm so they can claim to not receiving a NOA.

Redmond at UM would not have missed more than a couple of games at the most. Tunsil was proven to receive a lot more benefits from agents.

Really Clark?
02-04-2016, 03:36 PM

Read the NCAA findings. That is EXACTLY what we were accused of by the NCAA. A discount on a car. Now there were other things involved. But the car deal was a discount. Mirando was fired because he lied that he knew about stuff to the investigators which would have been an automatic show cause. Which he got.

senyug
02-04-2016, 03:38 PM
Alright...I was kidding don't send me anything.

He is a dog. Poor guy doesn't even get his name on the company website but I still figured it out Double G.

This is some gold stuff right here, I assume everyone now takes this as gospel and I'm allowed to have dissenting opinions again?

EliteDawgEnforcer
02-04-2016, 03:40 PM
This is some gold stuff right here, I assume everyone now takes this as gospel and I'm allowed to have dissenting opinions again?

You need to update your email address... just saying.

And if you are doing the kinda of work I think you are in your current city. Keep it up... someone is doing something right. Good Stuff.

senyug
02-04-2016, 03:41 PM
Enforcer, while you are digging, be sure to click an ad on the family company website*

senyug
02-04-2016, 03:43 PM
You need to update your email address... just saying.

And if you are doing the kinda of work I think you are in your current city. Keep it up... someone is doing something right. Good Stuff.

You got the city right, but I think you may need to keep digging on the job (its new) I'm still close enough to home though. I will chill out now, got a little worked up. It wont be the last time, this was fun.

EliteDawgEnforcer
02-04-2016, 07:28 PM
You got the city right, but I think you may need to keep digging on the job (its new) I'm still close enough to home though. I will chill out now, got a little worked up. It wont be the last time, this was fun.

Well then update your Linkedin and Facebook...haha

What are Ads? No thanks. only anything way for companies to gather info on you...

Coach34
02-04-2016, 07:51 PM

Yes- that is what happened. The NCAA suspended him for things they couldnt prove but alleged by his fatass handler. And I know exactly what ****ing happened.