PDA

View Full Version : Bonner

mic
02-04-2016, 09:15 AM
I don't follow him on Twitter..
But someone post the tweet he sent out about Simmons.. Basically saying he will never reach his potiental as a player and MSU fans will still love him for this.. ( choosing state over UMiss I guess is what he meant)

why the hell we even let that little piece of shit douche bag on campus and around our staff and team.... Is beyond me...

I know it wasn't written to sound that way..
Taken out of context.
Should have been worded differently..
Blah blah..

Same excuse every time this jackoff tweets something out..

Eric Nies Grind Time
02-04-2016, 09:19 AM
He said: MSU fans will forever love Simmons b/c he spurned OM, regardless of what he does on the field. #SpellItOut

So not as bad as you are saying...still kind of shitty.

Really Clark?
02-04-2016, 09:21 AM
He said: MSU fans will forever love Simmons b/c he spurned OM, regardless of what he does on the field. #SpellItOut

So not as bad as you are saying...still kind of shitty.

That was not what he tweeted to begin with. That was his revised version because we didn't get his joke on the first tweet. Which is pretty close to what mic posted.

mic
02-04-2016, 09:22 AM
That was not what he tweeted to begin with. That was his revised version because we didn't get his joke on the first tweet. Which is pretty close to what mic posted.

Like is said I don't follow him..
So of course he had to retweet it and word differently and defend himself..

Really Clark?
02-04-2016, 09:25 AM
Simmons may never reach his potential and MSU fans will love him forever b/c of this.

That was the orginal tweet

defiantdog
02-04-2016, 09:30 AM
Simmons may never reach his potential and MSU fans will love him forever b/c of this.

That was the orginal tweet

I get his point but his wording was awful. Social media is ****in awful. And I disagree with Bonner here. We were more happy that we got our Chris Jones replacement. Not one of us gave a **** you to OM after we got him. We were relieved that we got a piece of the puzzle we needed.

cheewgumm
02-04-2016, 09:33 AM
Not to mention that is more apt about AJ than Simmons.

And why does everyone think Simmons was going to Ole Miss? Because Ole Miss Says?

Really Clark?
02-04-2016, 09:35 AM
I get his point but his wording was awful. Social media is ****in awful. And I disagree with Bonner here. We were more happy that we got our Chris Jones replacement. Not one of us gave a **** you to OM after we got him. We were relieved that we got a piece of the puzzle we needed.

I don't know if Yancy could have worded it much worse.

mic
02-04-2016, 09:36 AM
"AJ may never reach his potential and OM fans will love him forever b/c of this..."
Yeah I read a lot of those tweets by UMiss beat writers..

**** you Bonner..

BrunswickDawg
02-04-2016, 09:56 AM

Joke my ass. It's creating perception that MSU players don't reach their potential. As Riley Blevins says "You know why, we all know why."

mic
02-04-2016, 11:03 AM
Joke my ass. It's creating perception that MSU players don't reach their potential. As Riley Blevins says "You know why, we all know why."

Exactly ..
We all bitch about the media local and national and still let shit like this and that douche bag continue to do it
And It's not his first time ...

DawgInMemphis
02-04-2016, 11:13 AM
It wouldn't hurt my feelings to have a beat writer that "seems" to be biased towards us for once.

Schultzy
02-04-2016, 11:34 AM
More appropriately to say that about AJ, especially considering his disrespectful behavior following his decision.

And I wouldn't be surprised if he was encouraged to act like that by his new coaches as well. Absolutely no reason to behave that way.

And Bonner's tweet tell you all you need to know about what perspective he writes from; MSU, it's administration and alumni deserve better than this consistently adversarial treatment.

maroonmania
02-04-2016, 01:17 PM
I really don't know what idiocy Bonner was thinking of when he tweeted something so stupid about the school he covers. He's doing well if he just wants to piss us off.

Really Clark?
02-04-2016, 01:22 PM
I really don't know what idiocy Bonner was thinking of when he tweeted something so stupid about the school he covers. He's doing well if he just wants to piss us off.

Well in his defense, a douche tweets stuff like that that they think is cute and funny. So idiot or douche.

Lumpy Chucklelips
02-04-2016, 01:57 PM
Bonner: MSU fans will forever love Simmons b/c he spurned Ole Miss, regardless of what he does on the field.

After several, and I mean several tweets back and forth with folks, he came out and said: I could have worded it better, but no need to over react.

Several more back and forth and Bonner tweets: Think someone missed the joke.

Now I follow folks on twitter to keep up with what's going on, but have never actually tweeted something out myself. But I was very close to tweeting him back here and telling him that when you throw barbs at people and take jabs every chance you get, you don't get to all of a sudden joke with them. It doesn't work that way. Plus, I know damn good and well he wasn't joking. At that point he was trying to defuse the situation.

Which escalated further when he tweeted several minutes later: The joy from Jeffery Simmons can only go so far.

Bottom line is that he's a douche. Plain and simple.

AlmostPositive
02-04-2016, 03:39 PM
I tweeted him to ask if he would type the same thing about AJ at Ole Miss. No answer and none needed.

Political Hack
02-04-2016, 03:47 PM
Wow. That's terrible wording. I don't know if he needs an English class or an ass kicking. Way to go CL!!!