PDA

View Full Version : Brett Bielema call OM the Gold Standard in Recruiting "Irregularities"

Reason2succeed
02-04-2016, 08:22 AM
http://mississippistate.247sports.com/Bolt/Watch-Bret-Bielema-trashes-Ole-Miss-Florida-in-one-breath-43439628

Brett Bielema is opening up about his displeasure with Florida and OM when it comes to recruiting. The NCAA MUST respond quickly and assertively or their behavior will become the norm in college football recruiting and the appearance of amateurism and academic integrity will be lost forever.

Jack Lambert
02-04-2016, 08:53 AM
I think coaches know what other schools are doing illegal in recruiting but they just don't rat each other out however it appears that Ole Miss is stepping on a lot of toes right now and the professional courtesy is fixing to be gone.

My job takes me to a lot of different states and all I hear from people who follow college football say Ole Miss is dirty. They have gotten the Rep for that.

Ralph
02-04-2016, 08:57 AM
Bielema has since backed off this statement saying he was "trying to pay them a compliment" on finebaum yesterday. I think he said it and really didn't want to elaborate so calls it a compliment but everyone knows what he meant.

Op4isabitch
02-04-2016, 09:06 AM
I have a friend that works at one of the Flight Support Services in Indianaplois. She told me that more than one SEC school has had delegates visit the city to talk to the NCAA. I thought it was interesting that Arkansas, MSU and Georgia were there on the same day last month.

May not be related to Ole Miss's issues but then again maybe it is.

Johnson85
02-04-2016, 09:09 AM
I think coaches know what other schools are doing illegal in recruiting but they just don't rat each other out however it appears that Ole Miss is stepping on a lot of toes right now and the professional courtesy is fixing to be gone.

My job takes me to a lot of different states and all I hear from people who follow college football say Ole Miss is dirty. They have gotten the Rep for that.

Coaches can't rat each other out because they're all dirty to one extent or another when it comes to recruiting. UM is violating the sort of unofficial norms that have developed, but ultimately anybody that cries foul is going to catch blowback over their own recruiting.

Really Clark?
02-04-2016, 09:17 AM
Coaches can't rat each other out because they're all dirty to one extent or another when it comes to recruiting. UM is violating the sort of unofficial norms that have developed, but ultimately anybody that cries foul is going to catch blowback over their own recruiting.

Bull. They most certainly will tell on each other, when a staff has gone rouge. Saban busted them on Scarbrough to the expense of a suspension of his own player. Of course it worked out that the player was going to be out anyway. But they will let their AD know when things get way out of line.