PDA

View Full Version : Loving Some Kobe Jones

Really Clark?
02-03-2016, 11:09 PM
He tweeted:

I deleted all the accolades in my bio because I can't bring any of those into this new chapter of my life! I'm back at square one! #Hungry 💯

msstate7
02-03-2016, 11:12 PM
Simmons, spencer, adams, Kobe , and maybe green are gonna make an awesome dline here

Schultzy
02-03-2016, 11:13 PM
So glad he stayed with us, he's a leader and we all know talented.

Really Clark?
02-03-2016, 11:15 PM
MSU believed in me first! I love my city! #HailStateForever

Jack Lambert
02-03-2016, 11:19 PM
Simmons, spencer, adams, Kobe , and maybe green are gonna make an awesome dline here

Simmons, Spencer and Kobe made the evening of posting a lot easier then what it would have been. I wasn't going to even come onto the board tonight. They saved our class and are going to fun to watch play the next three years.

Lumpy Chucklelips
02-03-2016, 11:20 PM
Seeing things like this and other things he's said today makes me feel even worse that he didn't commit early in the process. Tell me his attitude and leadership wouldn't have locked some other guys up to where it wouldn't have been as easy to walk away from us at the very end.

It is IMPERATIVE that we get off to a fast, fast start this year.

Speaking of fast starts, one of the top players in state for 2017 is C.J. Avery (Damn we don't do good with initials). So what does OM do? Of course, they get his brother to transfer closer to his ailing mother.

https://olemiss.n.rivals.com/news/avery-hoping-to-transfer-to-ole-miss-to-get-closer-to-his-mom

MaxedOutMaroon
02-03-2016, 11:21 PM
Boys, we are a blue collar team. We have never and will never go hard after diva recruits who jump out of air planes and make high quality videos for commitment. That's for white collar teams. We go for the grinders. Kobe Is one of them, so is Nero, so is Simmons, so is couch, and so forth. Learn to trust.

Dawgfan61
02-03-2016, 11:31 PM
Boys, we are a blue collar team. We have never and will never go hard after diva recruits who jump out of air planes and make high quality videos for commitment. That's for white collar teams. We go for the grinders. Kobe Is one of them, so is Nero, so is Simmons, so is couch, and so forth. Learn to trust.

I agree. For better or worse Mullen doesnt kiss anyones ass especially a recruit. Hugh Freeze is somehow able to manage all the big egos long enough for him to get everything he can out of them before they are either replaced with better players or move on, ie graduate or leave early. I dont think Freeze could be succesful with our blue collar guys and i dont think Mullen would be able to handle egos as big as the kimdashians, paidwell, kelly, etc...

Oxfordawg
02-03-2016, 11:43 PM
He got beat by Memphis with 3 first rounders I wouldn't say he gets all he can out of em

JohnnyQuid
02-04-2016, 04:53 AM
kobe has the kind of attitude and seemingly the "want to"work ethic that's thrived in our program recently. remains to be seen how it works out but can't help but love the hometown and state pride.

and in the end the people of starkville won't forget it either

starkvegasdawg
02-04-2016, 07:49 AM
Seeing things like this and other things he's said today makes me feel even worse that he didn't commit early in the process. Tell me his attitude and leadership wouldn't have locked some other guys up to where it wouldn't have been as easy to walk away from us at the very end.

It is IMPERATIVE that we get off to a fast, fast start this year.

Speaking of fast starts, one of the top players in state for 2017 is C.J. Avery (Damn we don't do good with initials). So what does OM do? Of course, they get his brother to transfer closer to his ailing mother.

https://olemiss.n.rivals.com/news/avery-hoping-to-transfer-to-ole-miss-to-get-closer-to-his-mom

Holy hell...It's the blind side part 2.

A Grenada couple has served as an adopted family of sorts for the past several years, and Avery refers to that couple's two daughters as his "sisters." One of those "sisters" attends Ole Miss.

StThierry
02-04-2016, 08:21 AM
and in the end the people of starkville won't forget it either[/QUOTE]

I hate it for AJ's family for they will be the one's who will have to live with his decision. I suspect Starkville will never be his home again, but Kobe is already an allstar