PDA

View Full Version : Straight talk on Lashley from West Point...

Coach34
02-03-2016, 08:10 PM
These are quotes:

"Mullen never visited- not once. Hevesy showed one damn time"
"LSU came by 4 different times"
Alabama came 3 times to see him"
"Saban and Miles both came to West Point- but not Dan Mullen- who is 20 minutes away"

This is the laziness I've been telling you about. We are lazy recruiters and want to depend too much on others to do the work for us- like Johnny Cooks and State guys on the WP staff. Our coaches have got to put in more effort. They arent putting in the "Strain" in recruiting. No "relentless effort". But they want it out of everybody else.

John Hevesy you are stealing from my University. You ****ing suck you ****ing douchebag. Go recruit and get some talent upfront you sorry POS. You owe T-Buck about 50K for getting Reese you lazy mf'er.

VandelayIndustries
02-03-2016, 08:13 PM
I'm so pissed at Mullen, that is complete crap

Op4isabitch
02-03-2016, 08:14 PM
It's got nothing to do with your post but "strain" is the stupidest shit ever! I'd go somewhere else just because of that.

Alphadog
02-03-2016, 08:14 PM
These are quotes:

"Saban and Miles both came to West Point- but not Dan Mullen- who is 20 minutes away"

This is the laziness I've been telling you about. We are lazy recruiters and want to depend too much on others to do the work for us- like Johnny Cooks and State guys on the WP staff. Our coaches have got to put in more effort. They arent putting in the "Strain" in recruiting. No "relentless effort". But they want it out of everybody else.

John Hevesy you are stealing from my University. You ****ing suck you ****ing douchebag. Go recruit and get some talent upfront you sorry POS. You owe T-Buck about 50K for getting Reese you lazy mf'er.

How often are the coaches allowed to visit? I'm reading that the head coach can only visit once. Is this correct? How about the assistants?

Irondawg
02-03-2016, 08:15 PM
It hard to believe that's real. I believe it is but that's beyond lazy and irresponsible if true

MabenMaroon
02-03-2016, 08:16 PM
The toilets are getting jealous

Spiderman
02-03-2016, 08:16 PM
These are quotes:

not arguing, but do you really believe Mullen never visited him at home or the school?

If that is true, the only explanation is Mullen didn't want him.

And that makes no sense either.

BayouDawg
02-03-2016, 08:17 PM
Yep that's the same stuff I've heard. Just pathetic. I'm almost to the point where apathy is about to set in. My dad said when we hired Mullen he wouldn't recruit well. I asked why and he said because he's an arrogant Yankee asshole. Well dad you were right again. Just go read Tebow's book. He said when he took his official visit to Florida Dan told him it didn't matter who the qb was because his system is so great.

mic
02-03-2016, 08:18 PM
It hard to believe that's real. I believe it is but that's beyond lazy and irresponsible if true

I agree...
Shit just stop by a few times after you finish playing 18 at old waverly..

ShotgunDawg
02-03-2016, 08:19 PM
If true, can this be used to fire someone for cause and not owe the rest of their contract?

Not advocating that we should fire Mullen, but we do seem to be paying 4.5 mil a year for this effort.

So, if the program goes to hell, could this be used to fire him for cause? Isn't there a minimal amount of effort someone must show in their job?

Lastly, if true, this says a lot about Mullen's character as a person in general. You have to have no conscience to accept the pay checks he is receiving and not give effort in you me job.

Coach34
02-03-2016, 08:19 PM
not arguing, but do you really believe Mullen never visited him at home or the school?.

I believe it as if Pick said it to me- came straight from their staff.

People dont realize my Dad was from West Point- and my Grandmother lived there until the day she died. They knew the Bryan's.

yjnkdawg
02-03-2016, 08:20 PM
Seems like Mullen is running the coaching staff, like a private sales business where the CEO brings his brother (Hevesy) in as Vice- President of Sales, although his brother has no interest in sales (recruiting) or winning over customers (recruits and their families).

Irondawg
02-03-2016, 08:21 PM
After Hevesy watched our tackle situation this year I figured he'd be offering to cook the family meals every night.

Did we secretly think he's Damien Robinson 2.0 or something?

Commercecomet24
02-03-2016, 08:21 PM
Something just doesn't make sense. I know for a fact Mullen saw Simmons and worked him hard. He's well liked by the family. It just doesn't make sense unless like spider said he just didn't want him which doesn't make sense either. Strange.

tcdog70
02-03-2016, 08:26 PM
When I posted Months ago what some Highschool Coaches thought of Hev and our coaches vs the Rebs , I was told I,didn't know what I was talking about. Most HS coaches don't even want Hev to walk in the door. And Mullen has turned off many recruits and their Families, that is one reason HUD was glad to leave.

TUSK
02-03-2016, 08:28 PM
So, is this consistent with how AJ was recruited as well?

Did Mullen just blow off both these cats, Coach? I know that Saban was HAMMERING AJ early on and Lashley late....

Big4Dawg
02-03-2016, 08:29 PM
Idk if I buy this.

"I don't think I'm going to take an official to Mississippi State because it's right down the road and I've been there so much."

He said it himself he has been to State a lot.

In addition to his upcoming official visits, Lashley has already had a couple of in-home visits with both Mississippi State (John Hevesy) and LSU (Jeff Grimes) stopping by.

"Those were good," he said. "My grandma, she really likes Coach Grimes from LSU a lot. He's a good guy. Both were the same things. It's really about me learning the position. Both of them like my ability as far as athleticism and both liked what I do on the field because they saw me play before."

From another interview:

"It always feels good to be back over at State and it is good to get to talk with Coach Hevesy and other prospects," said Lashley. "And I basically talked to the whole staff and they all know me over there. It is just a good feeling there and I've been over there so much. It feels like family at State and I always have fun there."

Another one:

"I've been to some of Mississippi State's practice this month," said Lashley. "I've been over there so much that I already know a lot of things they do in practice like their techniques and footwork drills and their steps. I have all of that down pat. And Coach Hevesy is a high-intensity guy when he coaches his guys. Watching them practice a lot, I think Mississippi State is underrated just like they were last year. They have a chip on their shoulders and they're putting in work."

Scott. ‏@Swagg3rFLOCKa_ Jan 27
Had ah great visit yesterday with MSU #Hailstate

Scott. ‏@Swagg3rFLOCKa_ Jan 20
Great visit from Coach Hevesy #msu #hailstate

Scott. ‏@Swagg3rFLOCKa_ 29 Nov 2015
Great inhome visit today #msu #hailstate

So that is at least three times visited him.

BeastMan
02-03-2016, 08:31 PM
Ask your sources about the Crimson Toyota Tundra

state66
02-03-2016, 08:31 PM
But we cant visit him more than once per conpliance?***

msstate7
02-03-2016, 08:33 PM
Could just be 2 kids (lashley and aj) justifying their decision to their pro-state community

ShotgunDawg
02-03-2016, 08:33 PM
I also wonder if this is why Mullen keeps losing defensive coaches?

I wonder if new guys come on this staff and see the favoritism attitude that Mullen shows towards "his boys" which all coach on offense, and the defensive guys feel like 2nd rate citizens in the building.

I don't know what the problem is, but I want answers. This CANNOT happen again and Mullen must bring stability to the staff.

The coaching staff needs come together and figure this out.

ShotgunDawg
02-03-2016, 08:37 PM
Idk if I buy this.

From another interview:

Another one:

Hmm. Yeah, it appears that Lashley was lying in the interview coach posted. Still though, after reading this, HTF did we lose Lashley?

Good lord, he basically allowed Bama to win him over right at the end. I hope he thought through his decision, cause he has to live with it.

Liverpooldawg
02-03-2016, 08:39 PM
I believe it as if Pick said it to me- came straight from their staff.

People dont realize my Dad was from West Point- and my Grandmother lived there until the day she died. They knew the Bryan's.

Oooooo...... they knew the Bryans. LOL

TUSK
02-03-2016, 08:39 PM
Hmm. Yeah, it appears that Lashley was lying in the interview coach posted. Still though, after reading this, HTF did we lose Lashley?

Good lord, he basically allowed Bama to win him over right at the end. I hope he thought through his decision, cause he has to live with it.

I don't understand this part.... what is it he "has to live with"?...

you mean leaving the state, or choosing Bammer?

Commercecomet24
02-03-2016, 08:40 PM
Idk if I buy this.

From another interview:

Another one:

Yeah something not adding up here. Him saying all that lets you know some of these stories coming out aren't completely accurate. It makes no sense for some players to love Mullen and then others to say he showed me no love. Of course the ones saying state coaches showed them no love are the ones that signed somewhere else. Sounds like they're rationalizing their decision.

Coach34
02-03-2016, 08:41 PM
The coaches were talking visits at school- thats just how many times they visited at WPHS. Obviously there was more at home by all teams. They go above and beyond- we dont

Big4Dawg
02-03-2016, 08:41 PM
I don't understand this part.... what is it he "has to live with"?...

you mean leaving the state, or choosing Bammer?

His heart was always with State until 3 days ago.

Liverpooldawg
02-03-2016, 08:42 PM
Idk if I buy this.

From another interview:

Another one:

Looks like you bought a load of BS, 34. No suprise there.

TUSK
02-03-2016, 08:46 PM
His heart was always with State until 3 days ago.

ah, I didn't realize he flipped... I thought he was uncommitted... But, I didn't follow him very closely....

Coach34
02-03-2016, 08:48 PM
ah, I didn't realize he flipped... I thought he was uncommitted... But, I didn't follow him very closely....

he didnt flip- he wasnt committed to us because we are lazy recruiters

DancingRabbit
02-03-2016, 08:53 PM
What's the story behind him committing to State on May 18th and de-committing the next day? Something was fishy about that.

TimberBeast
02-03-2016, 08:56 PM
He coaches games the same damn way, why is anyone surprised at this?

chainedup_Dawg
02-03-2016, 09:06 PM

Hmmm. No kidding??

MSUDeltadawg1971
02-03-2016, 09:08 PM
You know who my source is and he said Scott's a damn lie. He said just last week he visited Scott at his house because he sat at the table with them. Said Mullen has been to his house on more than one occasion. Said Scott has also say in dans office multiple times. We got outbid, period. Was told his mom was greedy!

Commercecomet24
02-03-2016, 09:11 PM
You know who my source is and he said Scott's a damn lie. He said just last week he visited Scott at his house because he sat at the table with them. Said Mullen has been to his house on more than one occasion. Said Scott has also say in dans office multiple times. We got outbid, period. Was told his mom was greedy!

Now this makes sense!

MSUDeltadawg1971
02-03-2016, 09:11 PM
What's the story behind him committing to State on May 18th and de-committing the next day? Something was fishy about that.

His mom wasn't with him and Heav and Dan got him to commit. Mama threw a fit, his not real uncle straightened it out and talked to Dan. Scott de-committed because mama wanted him to visit places he had never been and assured my friend he was a lock. She got greedy in the end.

paco
02-03-2016, 09:14 PM
Shotgun, if you won't, I will. I say Mullen has to be fired. I don't know if we can afford to pay him another $1.2m so that he will include recruiting in his duties as head ball coach.

chef dixon
I don't know what the truth is, but a lot of lies are being told by some people. Elitedawgs hasn't really helped a whole lot by promoting the perception of Mullen being lazy/checked out. Again, don't know what the truth is, and I'm sure it lies somewhere in-between.

TUSK

we ran outta Dodge Chargers.

Coach34

my post was about visits at school- not about his house. Focus people

Liverpooldawg
02-03-2016, 09:17 PM

Hilarious

chainedup_Dawg
It doesn't matter if it was at school or not. The kid said he hasn't been to see him. Read on a website that a coach can visit 3 times off campus. If he had been to his house 3 times, that's it.

ETA: http://www.collegesportsscholarships.com/ncaa-recruiting-rules-contact-visits.htm

Scroll down to Senior Year; bottom of page, last paragraph

Commercecomet24
I don't know what the truth is, but a lot of lies are being told by some people. Elitedawgs hasn't really helped a whole lot by promoting the perception of Mullen being lazy/checked out. Again, don't know what the truth is, and I'm sure it lies somewhere in-between.

Agree with this. There's so much crap floating around now it's hard to discern what's truth and what isn't.

GumpDawg
02-03-2016, 09:18 PM
we ran outta Dodge Chargers.

Haha ran out? Those chargers are cheap as shit. Lucky for Scott he got an upgrade. Kudos for him on swinging that deal.

state66
02-03-2016, 09:19 PM
Ive got a questions on visits. Im guessing you can make as many visits to a school as you want but only 1 in home? If so mullen is a lazy ****er.

MSUDeltadawg1971
02-03-2016, 09:22 PM

Check you PM's

TUSK
02-03-2016, 09:22 PM
Haha ran out? Those chargers are cheap as shit. Lucky for Scott he got an upgrade. Kudos for him on swinging that deal.

I agree with ya, I'd much rather have the truck.

chainedup_Dawg
02-03-2016, 09:23 PM
Ive got a questions on visits. Im guessing you can make as many visits to a school as you want but only 1 in home? If so mullen is a lazy ****er.

See my post above. 3 off campus visits, whether it be at high school or in home. Also, even if he meets with the parents only that counts as a visit.

Political Hack
02-03-2016, 09:24 PM
I agree with ya, I'd much rather have the truck.

Somebody needs to buy me a truck. I can throw a football over that mountain.

dawgoneyall
02-03-2016, 09:25 PM
not arguing, but do you really believe Mullen never visited him at home or the school?

If that is true, the only explanation is Mullen didn't want him.

And that makes no sense either.

He visited him the one visit he was allowed.

Big4Dawg
02-03-2016, 09:27 PM

I thought you were more of a Mustang guy?

TUSK
02-03-2016, 09:28 PM

hell, dude, if you can just hand it off without putting it on the ground and throw it in the 3rd row of the stands, I'll pass your name along...

Alphadog
02-03-2016, 09:28 PM
See my post above. 3 off campus visits, whether it be at high school or in home. Also, even if he meets with the parents only that counts as a visit.

So why is Steve saying the coach only gets 1 visit? Does this only apply to the head coach?

Big4Dawg
02-03-2016, 09:30 PM
So why is Steve saying the coach only gets 1 visit? Does this only apply to the head coach?

Yes

Spiderman
02-03-2016, 09:30 PM

Yes

GumpDawg
02-03-2016, 09:32 PM

Agree. That said to make this relevant to the thread Tuscaloosa Toyota is by far the best place to buy a Toyota vehicle in Alabama. Guess they move enough inventory to keep prices low...am I right

state66
02-03-2016, 09:34 PM
So head coach gets 3 visits off campus. Asst. coaches can visit the high school an unlimited amount of time?

TUSK
02-03-2016, 09:37 PM
Agree. That said to make this relevant to the thread Tuscaloosa Toyota is by far the best place to buy a Toyota vehicle in Alabama. Guess they move enough inventory to keep prices low...am I right

Loyal Customer Base with Repeat Business*

chainedup_Dawg
02-03-2016, 09:41 PM
So head coach gets 3 visits off campus. Asst. coaches can visit the high school an unlimited amount of time?

That's where it gets confusing. I haven't found anything that specifies asst. coach or head coach

Spiderman
02-03-2016, 09:43 PM

No

Really Clark?
02-03-2016, 09:44 PM

No. HC gets only 1 face to face off campus visit. That's it. If the HC comes by the school and they interact in any way, that's it. No more off campus visits. No in-home, nothing else. That's why you will never ever see a HC at a high school just visiting unless they have an in-home scheduled. And didn't Mullen fly in by helicopter to see Simmons and Lashley play last season? Or was that some one else? You can do that with limited risk of a face to face.

state66
02-03-2016, 09:44 PM
Well as of right now we went and saw him twice. Alabama used full allotment and LSU committed a recruiting violation.

Political Hack
02-03-2016, 09:48 PM
I thought you were more of a Mustang guy?

Nah... I've never bought myself a mustang.

bulldawg28
02-03-2016, 09:49 PM
Coach 34,

Take your ass to bed. Your stretching big time here.

mic
02-03-2016, 09:50 PM
Bottom line is this...
Did Momma go with the higher offer.. Probably so
Did we get out recruited and worked by Bama and LSU .. Evidently so..

And neither one should happen for the best OL in the state in our own backyard..

Coach34
02-03-2016, 09:58 PM
Coach 34,

Take your ass to bed. Your stretching big time here.

not stretching anything- I'm telling what happened from the WP coaching staff.

Coach34
02-03-2016, 09:59 PM
Bottom line is this...
Did Momma go with the higher offer.. Probably so
Did we get out recruited and worked by Bama and LSU .. Evidently so..

And neither one should happen for the best OL in the state in our own backyard..

Yes, yes, yes....we are getting outworked. Its not biggest envelope wins anymore

ShotgunDawg
02-03-2016, 10:12 PM
Well.... IDK what happened, but I do know the result, & the result is that we lost a critical piece of the MSU family that we desperately needed to take the next step. So, in the end, it doesn't matter what happened or how it happened. The end result is all that matters & this end result was unacceptable.

LET ME BE CLEAR, IF WE DON'T GET OUR STUFF TOGETHER ON THE RECRUITING TRAIL, WE WILL BE RELEGATED BACK TO WHERE WE WERE WHEN MULLEN TOOK OVER.

This year's recruiting class was completely unacceptable for an SEC West team that offers what we offer. If our big-wigs haven't already called a meeting to get this thing organized, then we are 12 hours behind in what it's going to take to get this thing organized.

If an embarrassment like this doesn't rattle the cages of the people associated with MSU that have the capacity to make a difference, then I don't know what else will. Surely surely surely we are more motivated now than ever before.

bulldawg28
02-03-2016, 10:21 PM
not stretching anything- I'm telling what happened from the WP coaching staff.

Being out worked I can believe and taking the kid for granted, maybe. I just find it hard to believe Mullen didn't visit this guy. Whether it's visiting at school or home a visit is a visit. WTH are the West Point coaches crying that he didn't visit their office enough? Do they want more tickets or a handout?

Coach007
02-03-2016, 10:22 PM
Can 100% say for certain this is not true at all!

Sacrifice
02-03-2016, 10:27 PM
AJ is tweeting he can count on one hand how many times Mullen came and saw him. Looks like we're gonna have another CJ Johnson here.

dawgwood
02-03-2016, 10:27 PM
Idk if I buy this.

From another interview:

Another one:

So that is at least three times visited him. I read back when West Point played Noxubee County Dan was at the game in the Helicopter.

msstate7
02-03-2016, 10:29 PM
AJ is tweeting he can count on one hand how many times Mullen came and saw him. Looks like we're gonna have another CJ Johnson here.

Who cares what that traitor says any more? I hope he's the next pat Patterson

state66
02-03-2016, 10:29 PM
Good thing he can count to three on one hand***

Sacrifice
02-03-2016, 10:34 PM
I don't really give a sh:t that he signed with OM now but it looks like he's not gonna miss an opportunity to rub it in our face.

Coach007
02-03-2016, 10:37 PM
I told you guys last year that AJ as going to UM. The kid wanted to leave home... Spread his wings.

djaymsu5
02-03-2016, 10:40 PM
He keeps talking that shit and Leo is going to blow his damn knees out! He better just shut the hell up and move on with his life!

Lumpy Chucklelips
02-03-2016, 10:40 PM

And that tweet was quickly deleted. I wonder if he got a call from his new spiritual guide to take it down in the name of love. That's code for A.J. YOU STUPID MUTHA 17'ER. WE'RE ALREADY BEING INVESTIGATED. I DON'T WANT THEM TO KNOW I CAME TO SEE YOU MORE THAN I WAS SUPPOSED TO!

PassInterference
02-03-2016, 10:54 PM
I'm out on Mullen. He might be our best offensive coach. His recruiting sucks and most of his staff can't tolerate him.

Mullen made us an average SEC program, which is a good upgrade from where the Templeton regime of incompetence left us. I'm over it and you should be too.

Mullen's faults nearly offset his strong points. Accept reality and expect more.

Let's move on. Mullen has a foot out the door so why shouldn't we? Who's next?

Coach007
02-03-2016, 11:12 PM
I'm out on Mullen. He might be our best offensive coach. His recruiting sucks and most of his staff can't tolerate him.

Mullen made us an average SEC program, which is a good upgrade from where the Templeton regime of incompetence left us. I'm over it and you should be too.

Mullen's faults nearly offset his strong points. Accept reality and expect more.

Let's move on. Mullen has a foot out the door so why shouldn't we? Who's next?

Lmao! Ok

Bdawg
02-03-2016, 11:27 PM
The coaches were talking visits at school- thats just how many times they visited at WPHS. Obviously there was more at home by all teams. They go above and beyond- we dont

Does visiting at school count like an in home? Maybe they would rather recruit at their home with the family than at their school. Sounds to me like these kids just want to be seen in public with these coaches so they can tell their friends to look at ME ME ME! Who really knows with kids, but it sounds to me they are trying to cover their own ass. But, this statement by no means is covering for our coaches lack of recruiting success today either. They better tighten their ass up too.

Disregard my question. Been answered multiple times since I posted this and read through the thread

RougeDawg
02-03-2016, 11:28 PM
I also wonder if this is why Mullen keeps losing defensive coaches?

I wonder if new guys come on this staff and see the favoritism attitude that Mullen shows towards "his boys" which all coach on offense, and the defensive guys feel like 2nd rate citizens in the building.

I don't know what the problem is, but I want answers. This CANNOT happen again and Mullen must bring stability to the staff.

The coaching staff needs come together and figure this out.

Believe you are on to something here. Too many different independent variables are all pointing toward one conclusion. We have had multiple defensive coordinators leave for lateral or slight bump up moves. We now have a half decade pattern of comments from recruits, their parents, and their coaches. And these recruits aren't just going to the same school and having that school narrate their rhetoric. We have recruits flipping and going elsewhere, but all singing the same tune about Hev and Dan. It's not coincidence people. Wake the f*ck up and see reality.

Brahmabull
02-03-2016, 11:49 PM
I wonder if AJ was tweeting that crap when he backed into a car in Starkville this afternoon?

the59dawg
02-04-2016, 12:05 AM

Brand new red one in the driveway this morning

banded
02-04-2016, 12:27 AM
Of course both of them are going to play this card. Bottom line is they choose to go else where which they had the right. Now they have to face the consequences of people trashing them. Move on its over

ShotgunDawg
02-04-2016, 12:47 AM
I wonder if AJ was tweeting that crap when he backed into a car in Starkville this afternoon?

Haha. That would hilarious if true. Just foreshadowing the rest his career

1bigdawg
02-04-2016, 01:35 AM
Head Coaches only get one in home visit, but they can visit the school, etc as much as they like........

Really Clark?
02-04-2016, 01:39 AM
Head Coaches only get one in home visit, but they can visit the school, etc as much as they like........

Not the head coach. He is very limited on off campus visits. 3 off campus visits and one of those is at a game where he cannot interact with a player.

Also, from the end of Nov until Jan 31 of this year (except the quite and dead period times when no off campus contact or no contact at all is allowed) you only have a total of 6 off campus contacts by the coaching staff and NO more than one a week.

JohnnyQuid
02-04-2016, 04:35 AM
Could just be 2 kids (lashley and aj) justifying their decision to their pro-state community

I haven't read this entire thread ust on page 1 but I think this has alot to do with it. 2 guys a stones throw away from campus and probably feeling the need to justify their decision - I'm sure there was alot of local pressure.

I get AJ to an extent cause he seemed to attention grab on twitter quite alot. ole missus recruiting style pretty much catered to him. the Lashley thing is just mind boggling tho. I thought dan handled the questions about him well tho and with class.

I could be wrong I know nothing of how our staff handled recruiting - but I call bs that we never saw these guys or "showed them love." I'd have respected them more if they'd had the balls to say they wanted to play away from home - and wouldn't have blamed em for it

JohnnyQuid
02-04-2016, 04:44 AM

attention seeking and evidently an OM mouthpiece already - that was quick. I'm sure he'll be a great player but I'll take a kobe jones with HIS attitude all day over that drama bullshit.

PassInterference
02-04-2016, 07:43 AM
Not the head coach. He is very limited on off campus visits. 3 off campus visits and one of those is at a game where he cannot interact with a player.

Also, from the end of Nov until Jan 31 of this year (except the quite and dead period times when no off campus contact or no contact at all is allowed) you only have a total of 6 off campus contacts by the coaching staff and NO more than one a week.

Knives, gunfights.

A coach can go to a high school to visit high school coaches where the recruit just might happen to be present.

WAKE THE **** UP PEOPLE!!!

We are Croom+ level of crootin!

Did you know Ole Miss threw a big shin dig on NSD night in the IPF for boosters who helped the program?

(What, they can do that?)

You're ****ing right they can and they do.

Folks our recruiting is not in the same ball park as Ole Miss. Not even the same league. Hell, not even the same damn sport. We are picking daisies while they are slaying giants. Get ready to never win the egg bowl again until this changes. Their program is whiping their ass with our's.

msstate7
02-04-2016, 07:50 AM
Knives, gunfights.

A coach can go to a high school to visit high school coaches where the recruit just might happen to be present.

Did you know Ole Miss threw a big shin dig on NSD night in the IPF for boosters who helped the program?

Folks our recruiting is not in the same ball park as Ole Miss. Not even the same league. Hell, not even the same damn sport. We are picking daisies while they are slaying giants. Get ready to never win the egg bowl again until this changes. Their program is whiping their ass with our's.

Auburn recruits even better than om and we're having success against them.

Really Clark?
02-04-2016, 07:51 AM
Knives, gunfights.

That's not true at all. Just being at the athletes school even with no dialog counts as an off campus contact. You are limited to one per week and 6 total during the recruiting season. The head can come 1 time. Period