PDA

View Full Version : It's Actually Good that State Missed Our Top Targets This Year

Reason2succeed
02-03-2016, 06:51 PM
Okay, now that I made to look with an absurd thread name let's do some thinking. OM always spins things in their favor just like when the blogger chick said their NOA letter was good for OM.

I can think of some ways that flopping in recruiting this year has already or could potentially help us in the long run. I can think of a few but because there are people much more knowledgeable than me on the board I will leave it open for to contribute.

archdog
02-03-2016, 07:56 PM
There are less immediate guys that need playing time next year. We could push to our 2017 recruits that we met needs first in this class and the road is open for them to come in and be the big new name in the huddle day one.

Another thing is that we now have a little space in our cupboard for some top knotch Juco OL to come in and make the starting lineup of an SEC team. If we are not looking hard for immediate impact guys for the OL, I have no idea what we are doing. Also we have a little room to sell a big time Duel Threat qb for the next cycle. That would put them 2 years behind Fitz and Staley coming in.