PDA

View Full Version : Brown said he wanted to leave Starkville, and Lashley committed, then decommitted....

Taog Redloh
02-03-2016, 06:13 PM
Remember that next year, alright? No matter what the recrootniks say, you can usually read the tea leaves with these guys. Both of them basically said they did not want to come to MSU in the very beginning so not sure why anyone expected it.

When a recruit decommits, do they EVER recommit to that school? I'd say 1% of the time. See Leo and Alabama last year and countless other examples.

Spiderman
02-03-2016, 07:19 PM
Remember that next year, alright? No matter what the recrootniks say, you can usually read the tea leaves with these guys. Both of them basically said they did not want to come to MSU in the very beginning so not sure why anyone expected it.

When a recruit decommits, do they EVER recommit to that school? I'd say 1% of the time. See Leo and Alabama last year and countless other examples.

Agree to an extent. But Bama talked one back into the fold today despite the ministrations and lamentations of the Reverend TeeFuss B. Bucketh to join the unholy order.

SDDawg
02-03-2016, 07:31 PM
I think this is right. Every year there is a guy that is hard to read or where there is a back-story, but most of the time what you see is what you get. Holding on to secret scenarios and conspiracies is not useful.