PDA

View Full Version : Please dont tweet AJ Brown.

Thick
02-03-2016, 06:07 PM
He made his choice, and he never wanted to be in Starkville to begin with. He craves attention, and he wants everyone to interact with him. He says in his tweet that he could care less, yet he's tweeting it out there. Don't be a sucker!

Thick
02-03-2016, 06:08 PM
Sorry do not tweet

Taog Redloh
02-03-2016, 06:09 PM
That dude said like a year ago that he wanted to leave where he grew up, to go to college. Not sure why anyone expected to sign him. Move on, it is what it is.

Op4isabitch
02-03-2016, 06:10 PM
Who is AJ Brown? **

Really Clark?
02-03-2016, 06:12 PM
He also said he could count on one hand the number of times Mullen came to see him. No kidding genius. It's the exact number all other HC can, 1.

Thick
02-03-2016, 06:12 PM
+1

DancingRabbit
02-03-2016, 06:14 PM
That dude said like a year ago that he wanted to leave where he grew up, to go to college. Not sure why anyone expected to sign him. Move on, it is what it is.

I agree but it was shitty of him to run his mouth about how State recruited. **** him - CJJ redux.

Dawgtini
02-03-2016, 06:14 PM
Who is AJ Brown? **

I think they are talking about the new lead singer for the Reggae Ambassadors, Mon.
http://thereggaezone.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/AJBrownH20080214PC.jpg

chainedup_Dawg
02-03-2016, 06:15 PM
Meh, he just knew Simmons was coming here and he didn't want to practice against him bc he hits too hard wahhhhh

Taog Redloh
I agree but it was shitty of him to run his mouth about how State recruited. **** him - CJJ redux.

Not arguing there. Sounds like he's tailor made for Ole Miss.

Dawgtini
He also said he could count on one hand the number of times Mullen came to see him. No kidding genius. It's the exact number all other HC can, 1.

Maybe another HC visited him more than once?? Surely he is not saying that **

defiantdog
02-03-2016, 06:18 PM
So OM has Stringfellow, Lodge, Pack, Jefferson, Brown, Metcalf and Nixon at WR. Brown is a good receiver, but I'm not sure how many touches he gets. At least at Bama he could have been their prime guy in two years. Good luck to the guy though. I hope Leo knocks his clock off when he tries to run a slant against us.

EAVdog
02-03-2016, 06:19 PM
Maybe there is a reason that we went hard after Jamal Couch and Farrar? Unfortunately Oklahoma snaked Farrar from us.

AJ does seem like the OM character type, not saying it's a bad thing on him, but more of a personality fit. Sort of how Jeffrey Simmons + Chris Jones were personality matches for us.

shannondawg
02-03-2016, 06:20 PM

I don't know if 1 visit is all a head coach can do or not. But I was listening to Finebaum while reading this, and he was talking about Kirby Smart wanting one kid so bad that he visited him one day and then flew back to visit him again the same day.

defiantdog
02-03-2016, 06:23 PM
I don't know if 1 visit is all a head coach can do or not. But I was listening to Finebaum while reading this, and he was talking about Kirby Smart wanting one kid so bad that he visited him one day and then flew back to visit him again the same day.

Was probably when he was at Bama.

Jack Lambert
02-03-2016, 06:25 PM
I don't tweet.

Commercecomet24
02-03-2016, 06:27 PM
He made his choice, and he never wanted to be in Starkville to begin with. He craves attention, and he wants everyone to interact with him. He says in his tweet that he could care less, yet he's tweeting it out there. Don't be a sucker!

+1. This kid is really in love with himself! Geez. He is a drama queen. Like those women that say they hate drama and then post all their dirty laundry on fb.

CadaverDawg
02-03-2016, 06:30 PM
Y'all may disagree, but based on the comments on Twitter, I think reality is setting in for that kid now. He is realizing that he sold out his support system and he is starting to see the awful fan base he now has to call "his" fans. Those dumbass Ole Miss fans are responding to his tweets with stuff like, "you'll be glad to leave that shithole anyway", and bashing Starkville as if he suddenly doesn't care about the town he grew up in and his family still lives in. He wouldn't be continuously tweeting about State if his conscience wasn't eating at him. My opinion, but that kid got caught up in the hype & people telling him how great he is, and now that it's done he's realizing he ****ed up. His boys went to State, and he ****ed up. Oh well, you made the bed now you have to lay in it. Good luck, AJ. Hate it for him, bc It seems apparent that he is struggling with his decision. But maybe that's just me.

OM can't play 9 WR's at one time, and they're all pretty good...so unless he is good enough to separate from a loaded group, he will never be Laquon Treadwell like he thinks he will. Coulda been a "name" at MSU. Oh well.

ShotgunDawg
02-03-2016, 06:33 PM
Y'all may disagree, but based on the comments on Twitter, I think reality is setting in for that kid now. He is realizing that he sold out his support system and he is starting to see the awful fan base he now has to call "his" fans. Those dumbass Ole Miss fans are responding to his tweets with stuff like, "you'll be glad to leave that shithole anyway", and bashing Starkville as if he suddenly doesn't care about the town he grew up in and his family still lives in. He wouldn't be continuously tweeting about State if his conscience wasn't eating at him. My opinion, but that kid got caught up in the hype & people telling him how great he is, and now that it's done he's realizing he ****ed up. His boys went to State, and he ****ed up. Oh well, you made the bed now you have to lay in it. Good luck, AJ. Hate it for him, bc It seems apparent that he is struggling with his decision. But maybe that's just me.

OM can't play 9 WR's at one time, and they're all pretty good...so unless he is good enough to separate from a loaded group, he will never be Laquon Treadwell like he thinks he will. Coulda been a "name" at MSU. Oh well.

Well said,

I gotta admit, I'm looking to grabbing some pop-corn & seeing what becomes of AJ's life.

I think AJ may have underestimated the fact that he's about to enter an entirely new social group of the likes he's rarely been around & may not even like. We'll see

http://stealandshare.com/sites/default/files/styles/quote_image/public/stealandsharefeb22.png?itok=7MMj7v-L

Thick
02-03-2016, 06:35 PM
You might very well be right Cadaver! I'm from Clarksdale, and even though it's not what it used to be when I was growing up, doesn't mean I don't love it. He shouldn't have taken the money.

Sacrifice
02-03-2016, 06:35 PM
No doubt, he's made his choice. I could care less at this point.

mic
02-03-2016, 06:36 PM
Seriously don't even follow the kid
And him saying he had to get out of Starkville and Never leaving the same area code .. Tells u all u need to know about that

ScoobaDawg
02-03-2016, 06:37 PM
It's done. Tweeting him isn't gonna change the legal recourse... He can't get out of his LOI even if he wanted to.

Just let it die. He is our rival now.

Pollodawg
02-03-2016, 06:37 PM
Basically, he gave a middle finger to all of his friends and family. It is what it is. He's made his choice. Now, let's focus on the best recruit in MS that we landed today.

Really Clark?
02-03-2016, 06:42 PM

A HC is allowed one off campus visit with a recruit. Now he can go to games but cannot have any contact with the player off campus, except once.

t45fixer
02-03-2016, 06:43 PM
Tweet him? Hell no! Giddy about the De'mon Glanton hit he's gonna get. Hell yeah.

K9 Avenger
02-03-2016, 06:44 PM
What did his tweet say?

ShotgunDawg
02-03-2016, 06:45 PM
Tweet him? Hell no! Giddy about the De'mon Glanton hit he's gonna get. Hell yeah.

Yeah, it better be coming. I'd wait till his sophomore year though. It needs to be at home.

the59dawg
02-03-2016, 06:47 PM
You might very well be right Cadaver! I'm from Clarksdale, and even though it's not what it used to be when I was growing up, doesn't mean I don't love it. He shouldn't have taken the money.

Oh but he got such a pile as related to me that is close in .

Commercecomet24
02-03-2016, 06:56 PM

Think you nailed it!

archdog
02-03-2016, 07:19 PM
Oh but he got such a pile as related to me that is close in .

Feel bad for the young man. Like I said in another thread, if you wanna get out, get way out. Oxford was just a weird of decision as if he picked southern miss. At least at Southern he would get the lion's share of catches. UM is strong at WR already. I mean go to Oregon or TCU or something. Get out, don't move to adjacent area code.

Edited because I talked too much shit.

MarketingBully
02-03-2016, 07:40 PM
Wouldn't it be funny if he lit it up in baseball and ended up getting drafted in the first ten rounds this summer. Ole Miss would be up shit creek. I would laugh a lot.

Saltydog
02-03-2016, 07:43 PM
**** him......He's obvioiusly an attention whore.........He's in the right place for that......

Jack Lambert
02-03-2016, 07:46 PM
So OM has Stringfellow, Lodge, Pack, Jefferson, Brown, Metcalf and Nixon at WR. Brown is a good receiver, but I'm not sure how many touches he gets. At least at Bama he could have been their prime guy in two years. Good luck to the guy though. I hope Leo knocks his clock off when he tries to run a slant against us.

I wouldn't trade Fred Ross for any of them.

DancingRabbit
02-03-2016, 07:51 PM
http://globedia.com/imagenes/noticias/2012/6/17/el-padrino-i-y-ii_5_1261643.jpg

Spiderman
02-03-2016, 07:53 PM

Yes please. It's idiotic.

Spiderman
02-03-2016, 07:56 PM

Ha exactly.

Hey... wait one... Hugh Freeze surely wouldn't cheat and go see him more than he was allowed would he?
I mean, it's not like his team is being investigated for cheating or anything?

Right?

yjnkdawg
02-03-2016, 07:56 PM
The best thing you can do, if you want to get back at an attention seeking, prima donna, is ignore them. He will probably get sick of hearing the crap that he will be introduced to and encounter up there, but he made his decision. Well somebody made a decision.

yjnkdawg
02-03-2016, 08:01 PM
Ha exactly.

Hey... wait one... Hugh Freeze surely wouldn't cheat and go see him more than he was allowed would he?
I mean, it's not like his team is being investigated for cheating or anything?

Right?

Nahhhh, he sure wouldn't, as that would be unethitical, and we all know that OM recruting is on the up and up. "Nothing to see here so let's move on.**************

Bucky Dog
02-03-2016, 08:02 PM

OM out bid Bama!

Todd4State
02-03-2016, 08:03 PM
Wouldn't it be funny if he lit it up in baseball and ended up getting drafted in the first ten rounds this summer. Ole Miss would be up shit creek. I would laugh a lot.

Very possible actually and it would give him an out.

was21
02-03-2016, 08:09 PM
Too much being made of these guys being "stolen" right under the nose because of geography. It's not unusual for a kid to want to make a move like this. This is not on Mullen and his staff, just the way it goes sometimes.

OBDawg
02-03-2016, 08:26 PM
Amen, The one thing worse that being hated is being ignored.

HaggardDawg
02-03-2016, 08:34 PM
This will probably sound ridiculous and sour grapes but from what I've been told, it would not surprise me one bit if our staff backed off of him and avoided getting involved in his "recruitment". It seems we collectively avoided this kid for whatever reason. Apparently Mr Brown and Mullen had a spat last year and that relationship never mended. For Cohen not to make time and meet with him is a red flag as well.

Brando
02-03-2016, 08:40 PM
Does he expect to walk around Starkville and everyone be, oh its ok and good luck in Reb county. Hell NO!! He just left his hometown to go to their most hated rival. What the hell does he expect? As far as I am concerned, he is a Rebel now. F$%& them all...

Saltydog
02-03-2016, 08:51 PM
to catch unmitigated hell in Starkville and I hope they do. His Dad was obviously part of the problem.

Brando
02-03-2016, 08:57 PM
to catch unmitigated hell in Starkville and I hope they do. His Dad was obviously part of the problem.

I have read a couple of things from not just this sight saying that his Dad was running it all and it was more of "what will you give for him?" Once again the shitheads up north gave more than anyone..

Jarius
02-03-2016, 09:10 PM
AJ Brown can seriously go **** himself with a baseball bat.