PDA

View Full Version : What Pisses Me Off with the media and MS recruiting...

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
02-03-2016, 02:51 PM
I'm over in AL and I'm listening to local radio and they just said, "MS just lost the #1 OT this year so what do they do? They go out and get this year's #1 OT for their class". I'm hearing how great MS is doing today with recruiting but I'm not hearing a damn thing about the NOA they got 5 days ago and investigation that is still going on with them. This isn't just with the local media but the regional and national media as well. If you're going to talk about all the good then F'ing talk about all the bad! Talk about ALL OF IT you F'ing Assholes.

ScoobaDawg
02-03-2016, 02:56 PM
It's signing day....

They released it at the perfect time actually...
On a friday before NSD. By monday it was dead and everyone focusing on the biggest event of the year.

maroonmania
02-03-2016, 04:24 PM
Well they are getting some great players today. They may get slammed tomorrow but apparently these recruits are either paid well enough they don't care or they've been convinced that nothing will come of it.

kojak
02-03-2016, 04:41 PM
Keep waiting for NCAA sanctions. By the time they come around (if at all), they are minor and for stuff that happened 6 years prior. You are better off cheating and enjoying your life.

EliteDawgEnforcer
02-03-2016, 04:54 PM
Keep waiting for NCAA sanctions. By the time they come around (if at all), they are minor and for stuff that happened 6 years prior. You are better off cheating and enjoying your life.

Well.. I thought for sure you were a bear. But nope. I hope you don't take that same attitude in your daily work.

yjnkdawg
02-03-2016, 05:30 PM

I guess you have been reading the OM generated PR crap.