Fletcher Adams 4*
Gerri green 4*
Leo Lewis 5*
Kobe jones 4*
Spencer 4*
Simmons 5*
Peters 4*
James 4*

This doesn't include guys like smitherman, Cj Morgan-walker, Thompson, stamps, Bryant, and gray that I really like. We're putting some star power on our defense

Tbonewannabe
02-03-2016, 01:52 PM
Unfortunately the Oline doesn't look the same.

RC3
02-03-2016, 02:20 PM
if it can be done on that side of the ball, we should be able to expect the same on the OL....

msstate7
02-03-2016, 02:21 PM
if it can be done on that side of the ball, we should be able to expect the same on the OL....

I agree. Reese is a 4* on some sites and rankin was a 4*, but need more

RC3
02-03-2016, 02:26 PM
I agree. Reese is a 4* on some sites and rankin was a 4*, but need more

im not buying into it. reese supposedly came down to us and syracuse because the other offers werent commitable...and rankin couldnt even get on the field with our pathetic unit this year

Bothrops
02-03-2016, 02:32 PM
Reese is a 4* on three sites.

DawgFromOxford
02-03-2016, 02:33 PM
The fact is our O-line is going to continue to struggle and our run game will struggle because of that, add to the mix our RBs can't hang on to the ball. Not exactly what you want when breaking in a new QB. We need more O-line talent and we missed on it this class. 3 guys doesn't cut it.

drummerdawg
02-03-2016, 02:37 PM
Here's some of our defense...

Richie brown 4*
Fletcher Adams 4*
Gerri green 4*
Leo Lewis 5*
Kobe jones 4*
Spencer 4*
Simmons 5*
Peters 4*
James 4*

This doesn't include guys like smitherman, Cj Morgan-walker, Thompson, stamps, Bryant, and gray that I really like. We're putting some star power on our defense

Don't think Leo was a 5*.

msstate7
02-03-2016, 02:41 PM
Don't think Leo was a 5*.

You right. Thought ESPN had him as 5* for some reason

HoopsDawg
02-03-2016, 02:51 PM
You right. Thought ESPN had him as 5* for some reason

We could put a talented D on the field next year:

DE: Green/Simmons (move this guy inside and outside)
DT: James/ C. Thomas
DT: N. Adams/F. Adams
DE: Jefferson/ Calvin

LB: R. Brown
LB: Leo Lewis

Dog: J. Peters
S: B. Bryant
S: K. Coman/McLaurin

CB: Clevland
CB: Jiles

Corner is shaky. Hopefully someone like Smitherman, Durr, Graham or Stamps will surprise. Otherwise, we can throw a decent Defense out there.

Offense will depend on...wait for it.....the O-line. Rankin's emergence/development will be key.

Shooter McGavin
02-03-2016, 04:29 PM
Offense will depend on...wait for it.....the O-line. Rankin's emergence/development will be key.

Yep. If the light has come on for him, we will be in good shape. Darryl Williams is one I'm excited about. He had legit SEC offers. He should be able to contribute next season.

Commercecomet24
02-03-2016, 04:34 PM
Our defense is looking good and picked some really good pieces in this class. We have good young coaches to go along with coach turner.

Now if we just got that little o line issue fixed.****