PDA

View Full Version : Chris Low Tweet

starkvegasdawg
02-03-2016, 01:27 PM
First, there was stunned silence, and then there was a mass exodus from the Ole Miss' war room after Jeffry Simmons announced for Miss. State.

CLANGA, bitch.

Dallas_Dawg
02-03-2016, 01:29 PM
Good, **** them.

Bucky Dog
02-03-2016, 01:31 PM
And can someone tweet Courtney Cronin and tell her to suck on it??

Political Hack
02-03-2016, 01:36 PM
They got caught watching the paint dry. We were told it would be like Leo, but I couldn't bring myself to believe it. This one was well orchestrated by the staff and kept a very tight lid on it too. Kudos.

Commercecomet24
02-03-2016, 01:37 PM

Yep she's bought and paid for just like the ole miss recruits she loves

dawgs
02-03-2016, 01:41 PM
They got caught watching the paint dry. We were told it would be like Leo, but I couldn't bring myself to believe it. This one was well orchestrated by the staff and kept a very tight lid on it too. Kudos.

Why are we the only ones that keep our big commits quiet to prank other teams instead of having them be the center pieces of our class and start recruiting the other big name guys? Get a highly rated 4* and 5* committed early and suddenly other 4* and 5* on your radar are a bit more apt to seriously consider us. By "keeping it quiet", all we do is make it look like we are slumming it with mediocre 3* whenever the 4-5* guys on our radar check out our class.

Political Hack
02-03-2016, 01:44 PM
Great question. I don't agree with the tactics either but I think they're more concerned with keeping Simmons in play that they are about him recruiting for them. It's a protectionist defensive stance rather than an aggressive offensive approach. That could change when OM goes on repeat offender status.

mic
02-03-2016, 01:47 PM

She still has a hang over from this past weekend

02-03-2016, 01:49 PM

As in a bag hung over her face?

Tbonewannabe
02-03-2016, 01:50 PM

She might have lockjaw from the Library.

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
02-03-2016, 01:52 PM
[QUOTE=mic;498760]She still has a hang over from this past weekend[/QUOTE

And walking a little bowlegged too...

Political Hack
02-03-2016, 01:55 PM
Wow. This thread derailed in a hurry. It hurts to be wrong in cruitin' season.

HoopsDawg
02-03-2016, 01:59 PM
First, there was stunned silence, and then there was a mass exodus from the Ole Miss' war room after Jeffry Simmons announced for Miss. State.

CLANGA, bitch.

Yancy had him almost 100% to OM. This really put a damper on their day. Losing Simmons, Carter, and Knott. They actually didn't meet their needs at D-line or DB.

yjnkdawg
02-03-2016, 02:04 PM
Yancy had him almost 100% to OM. This really put a damper on their day. Losing Simmons, Carter, and Knott. They actually didn't meet their needs at D-line or DB.

I heard meeting their needs this year was not a priority, but just the stars and ranking in recruiting was all that mattered.

02-03-2016, 02:05 PM
Wow. This thread derailed in a hurry. It hurts to be wrong in cruitin' season.

Go check her twitter timeline. If some negative bit of news happens for State she chimes in on it. If it's Ole Miss, she RTs to avoid adding more fuel to it. Exact opposite applies for positive news. You will see the pattern and what she is thinking when reporting.

AFDawg
02-03-2016, 02:10 PM
Go check her twitter timeline. If some negative bit of news happens for State she chimes in on it. If it's Ole Miss, she RTs to avoid adding more fuel to it. Exact opposite applies for positive news. You will see the pattern and what she is thinking when reporting.

That may be true, but the sexual innuendos are absolutely uncalled for.

Really Clark?
02-03-2016, 02:17 PM

Her mouth is still too sore from the past weekend

Tbonewannabe
02-03-2016, 02:23 PM
Sorry but it definitely looks like she pushes the ClarionLiar agenda which hurts my university.

miketice
02-03-2016, 02:27 PM
[QUOTE=AFDawg;498804]That may be true, but the sexual innuendos are absolutely uncalled for.[/QU

Ha. Probably aren't called for. But they somehow make me feel better. Bowlegged bitch.Ahhhh that just hits the spot

Commercecomet24
02-03-2016, 02:37 PM
Sorry but it definitely looks like she pushes the ClarionLiar agenda which hurts my university.

It's definitely one sided. Looks the cl and Cronin don't even try to hide it anymore. I'm gonna laugh the day the cl closes its doors cuz it is gonna happen

BrunswickDawg
02-03-2016, 02:41 PM
To quote the greatest CL writer of the past year, "You know why. We all know why."

AROB44
02-03-2016, 03:01 PM
I heard meeting their needs this year was not a priority, but just the stars and ranking in recruiting was all that mattered.

Seems that is all that matters here also.

SDDawg
02-03-2016, 03:31 PM

Join the club (WR, OL). That said, Hail State and welcome to Simmons. He'll be the player we hoped Chris Jones would be imo. Don't get me wrong, Chris was a great Bulldog but his motor, the injuries in his second year and his relaxed attitude held him back a bit from a production standpoint.

SDDawg
02-03-2016, 03:32 PM
It's definitely one sided. Looks the cl and Cronin don't even try to hide it anymore. I'm gonna laugh the day the cl closes its doors cuz it is gonna happen

When she called Mason a loss for State she outed herself...

breazy
02-03-2016, 03:36 PM
Join the club (WR, OL). That said, Hail State and welcome to Simmons. He'll be the player we hoped Chris Jones would be imo. Don't get me wrong, Chris was a great Bulldog but his motor, the injuries in his second year and his relaxed attitude held him back a bit from a production standpoint.

this kind of shit is ridiculous, if he'd been at ole miss they'd be fellating him because of how good he is. He had a far more productive year than RN, and yet some of you still want to denigrate what he's done. How about leave it at Chris is and was a good Bulldog. Fricking jackasses

ShotgunDawg
02-03-2016, 03:38 PM

But they have 15 4 & 5 star WRs. Doesn't that make you a great team?***

Op4isabitch
02-03-2016, 03:40 PM
They also lost out on Mique Juarez as well. He chose UCLA.

Their D class isn't very good at all.

Bubb Rubb
02-03-2016, 03:41 PM

I think you call that "all sizzle and no steak"

HoopsDawg
02-03-2016, 03:46 PM

Yep, lost Kongbo too and should have added LB to their list of not meeting their needs. They are stacked at WR. Three 4 stars this year, One 4 star and one 5 star last year. So 5 really talented WR's + talented TE"s for Shea Patterson to throw too. Greg Little really saved their class. OM is doing well in TX and FL.