PDA

View Full Version : AJ is Freeze's mouthpiece. That's classless

cheewgumm
02-03-2016, 11:01 AM
To say that stuff after the fact. To me, it's coming straight from Freeze.

Mullins is terrible at recruiting and it s an abomination how he's done but that is BS.

Political Hack
02-03-2016, 11:31 AM
Rumors are that Mullen and one of our esteemed recruiting analyst pissed AJ off by throwing him in the middle of some crap that he didn't want to be involved in. Once that happened, AJ was gone. And to be honest with you, if it's true, I'm actually surprised it didn't cost us Kobe as well.

This class has been about as poorly managed as you could imagine from a staff perspective.

Big4Dawg
02-03-2016, 11:41 AM
"by throwing him in the middle of some crap that he didn't want to be involved in"

What does that even mean?

Dawgology
02-03-2016, 11:44 AM
"by throwing him in the middle of some crap that he didn't want to be involved in"

What does that even mean?

He turned ole miss in for paying the Browns and it blew up in his face. What I heard.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-03-2016, 11:44 AM
Rumors are that Mullen and one of our esteemed recruiting analyst pissed AJ off by throwing him in the middle of some crap that he didn't want to be involved in. Once that happened, AJ was gone. And to be honest with you, if it's true, I'm actually surprised it didn't cost us Kobe as well.

This class has been about as poorly managed as you could imagine from a staff perspective.

This class was a shit show from the beginning with the Brewster recruits, Robert Washington's uncle on 247, and the like. Are we going to have more decommitments than commits in this class?

Political Hack
02-03-2016, 11:46 AM
He turned ole miss in for paying the Browns and it blew up in his face. What I heard.

seems like that rumor is making the rounds. Y'all folks paying that guy to report recruiting news please keep it up. So glad our fans pay someone to continually do shit that harms our classes.

Big4Dawg
02-03-2016, 11:50 AM
wait - so Steve turned in OM for paying AJ?

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-03-2016, 11:50 AM

SMH...we can't win for losing.

I don't see how om could expect to pay them and no one would notice in starkville. I bet his parents' day at work today and tomorrow and probably going forward will be awkward.

Big4Dawg
02-03-2016, 11:54 AM
SMH...we can't win for losing.

I don't see how om could expect to pay them and no one would notice in starkville. I bet his parents' day at work today and tomorrow and probably going forward will be awkward.

They probably are already packed up and headed to oxford.

Political Hack
02-03-2016, 11:59 AM
wait - so Steve turned in OM for paying AJ?

That wasn't part of the rumor and to my knowledge ole' Rosie didn't reach out to the NCAA.

Bully13
02-03-2016, 11:59 AM
So how's that probation working? Did "IT " really arrive?

Political Hack
02-03-2016, 12:03 PM
So how's that probation working? Did "IT " really arrive?

Our ineptitude from top to bottom has nothing to do with Ole Miss's pending sanctions. They will be hit, and hit hard. Make no mistake about it. IT just hasn't happened yet. It's out there for everyone to know about... but kids are whistling Dixie all the way to the bank right now. They're selling out on this class because they know they could be on repeat offender status soon and will have to sit on their hands.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-03-2016, 12:05 PM
I don't understand how we were able to show Kobe Jones enough love at the same school, but not AJ. Also, we were told that AJ wanted to go out of state for college, but yet ends up in Oxford? Mullen pissed them off and they are slapping their dicks right on his face. I hope he enjoys his next job in the AAC.

msstate7
02-03-2016, 12:06 PM
That wasn't part of the rumor and to my knowledge ole' Rosie didn't reach out to the NCAA.

Like mulder (x files), i want to believe. Perhaps Steve has been in contact with the ncaa and that's why he knew the letter was legit.

Either way, Steve has proven to be the most knowledgable when it comes to state recruiting. Think I'll subscribe

Political Hack
02-03-2016, 12:33 PM
Either way, Steve has proven to be the most knowledgable when it comes to state recruiting. Think I'll subscribe

Lmao. Ok.

HoopsDawg
02-03-2016, 12:37 PM

I heard AJ was paid nice money to visit OM. We told him to visit there, take the money and sign with us. It obviously didn't go down that way.

Political Hack
02-03-2016, 12:47 PM
Like I said in another thread, Simmons, Jones, and Lashley were the 3 I was mainly concerned about. We got 2 out of 3, which isn't terrible. Simmons made the day, much much more palatable. Hate we missed on Lashley though.

MSUDawg99
02-03-2016, 01:02 PM
I heard AJ was paid nice money to visit OM. We told him to visit there, take the money and sign with us. It obviously didn't go down that way.

Sure worked for Leo last year!

Spiderman
02-03-2016, 01:08 PM
To say that stuff after the fact. To me, it's coming straight from Freeze.

Yep, this is true. He wants the staff to be at fault. This is his decision, and he was told what to say to take heat off of him.

I stated on this board 2 or 3 weeks ago that if he visited OM to look out.

I was shouted down and told he was "secretly" committed to State, but if he choose elsewhere, it would be Bama. I was told by most on here there was NOWAY he would go to Ole Miss.

We have been 3rd awhile.

So believe me this time... the line about our staff not showing him enough recruiting attention, is bullshat.

BossDawg
02-03-2016, 01:11 PM
That's how Freeze works. He's just another classless prick that uses God and Christianity to manipulate the public's opinion of him.

BossDawg
02-03-2016, 01:16 PM
I don't understand how we were able to show Kobe Jones enough love at the same school, but not AJ. Also, we were told that AJ wanted to go out of state for college, but yet ends up in Oxford? Mullen pissed them off and they are slapping their dicks right on his face. I hope he enjoys his next job in the AAC.

Money talks. AJ said he wasn't getting any love from MSU. What he meant was he just got a lot of cash from UM.