PDA

View Full Version : So Mullen never even visits Lashley?

cheewgumm
02-03-2016, 10:29 AM
That can't be right.

Also, why are our players tweeting out this morning what a great decision they made THIs morning!!?? It's too late.

Ralph
02-03-2016, 10:36 AM
Word is Saban was the only HC to visit him at his HS. Literally 15 min from Bryan bldg.

Tbonewannabe
02-03-2016, 10:38 AM
If Mullen didn't visit Lashley then I am ready for a new coach. AJ just calls out our coaching staff for basically being lazy and now this. Mullen might be a good foundation building coach but he won't be able to compete in the SEC West.

I seen it dawg
02-03-2016, 10:39 AM
**** all of them

MetEdDawg
02-03-2016, 10:46 AM
If this is true, it's bullshit. But we will never get rid of Mullen for this. We will have to wait two years until we don't have the talent to compete. We can build all we want, but we missed on Cushenberry and Lashley, which means not only is our OL class weaker, but the guys we wanted went to competitors.

This pisses me off. We should expect better and if it is true, someone either better go over Mullen's head to make sure we get recruits or figure out a way to get him out of town. I'm tired of always getting beat at everything we do in football. This is no longer good enough. It's not acceptable and we shouldn't accept this level of mediocrity.

defiantdog
02-03-2016, 10:52 AM
Lashley told Saban that he was the only head coach to come see him at his house. So take it for what it's worth, but our coaches are ****ing lazy.

BeardoMSU
02-03-2016, 10:52 AM
**** all of them

So I guess we can put to bed your "Nostradamus effect", yes?

RC3
02-03-2016, 10:53 AM
unacceptable if true. guess he was too busy flying around the country to interview for every single opening

Bama_Dawg
02-03-2016, 10:56 AM
Our coaches have to walk the talk. Talk about grind and strain. I don't see any grinding and straining when it comes to recruiting this year.

Well, I'm grinding my teeth and straining to see the end-game here, so I guess it all works out!**

I seen it dawg
02-03-2016, 11:36 AM
So I guess we can put to bed your "Nostradamus effect", yes?

Yeah and while you are there smother yourself with a pillow

BeardoMSU
02-03-2016, 11:39 AM
Yeah and while you are there smother yourself with a pillow

Na, harakiri is my preferred method of self-dispatch, lol.

maroonmania
02-03-2016, 12:15 PM
Think its pretty obvious that Mullen mentally checked out on recruiting the entire Fall when he had it in his mind he was leaving. And apparently much of the staff joined in. May have tried to play catch up in January but it was too late. Doesn't take a genius at this point to figure out what happened. I mean the whole deal where we were so far behind on AJ that we couldn't even get an official visit? That should have sent warning alarms going off like crazy that this class had been totally screwed up by our staff.

At this point I'm fine anytime a change gets made at our HC position, whether Mullen does find another job or we cut ties on our end. I don't want a HC thats not invested in OUR program's future because he apparently doesn't plan to be here for it.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-03-2016, 12:22 PM
I wonder what Uncle Johnie had to say about this or does he not give a shit about the place where his name is in the ring of honor?

I seen it dawg
02-03-2016, 12:26 PM
I wonder what Uncle Johnie had to say about this or does he not give a shit about the place where his name is in the ring of honor?

This one isn't on cooks. He tried his best.

dawgwood
02-03-2016, 12:36 PM
Brown, lashly and Simmons all act like female dogs . This 16 class is the ********** class of all time.

I seen it dawg
02-03-2016, 01:02 PM
Brown, lashly and Simmons all act like female dogs . This 16 class is the ********** class of all time.

We got Simmons you dumbass