PDA

View Full Version : Signing day. Our role as fans. (Prospects/Commits Read this)

archdog
02-03-2016, 12:25 AM
I am not sure if any prospects are going to read this, but as fans we have to remember to being supportive of our new Bulldogs. We should not make tomorrow about the prospects that did not decide to sign with MSU, but instead we should celebrate the ones that did. They are taking the first step into a great experience that is MSU. It is a great moment in their lives, and we should be nothing if not excited to see them choose a similar path that we all did. MSU is a great place to be, and our fans need to remember that we have a responsibility at all times to show our love for the university and to display what type of environment these new players are joining.

When prospects like AJ, Knott, and Simmons decide, we need to be there. We need to support them. Why? Because we are MSU. AJ may sign with UM. Well we need 5000 fans there with cowbells, to try to change his mind before he takes the stage. If you are in the area, take your cowbell and show up. Show him what type of impact he can make with his 5 minute move over to a new world. Trust me, we could make one last impression on him. Just need to show up early and be loud.

So, support our new bulldogs. Signing day is one of my favorite days of the year. Negativity by a portion of fanbase almost ruins it. So let's not do what I am sure we are going to do tomorrow. Keep the negative secondary, positive primary.

Sorry for the sunshine post, but we are getting probably 20 new additions to our family. Let's show them how big of a deal that is.

Howboutdemdogs
02-03-2016, 07:53 AM
+1

PassInterference
02-03-2016, 07:59 AM
If I feel any disappointment it's going to be at our staff.

You can say why a player shouldn't choose another school. But it's the staff's fault for not convincing the player of that.

I seen it dawg
02-03-2016, 08:00 AM
Good post. Lots of kids are deciding to come to a place we love and are passionate about.

Dawgface
02-03-2016, 08:09 AM
If I feel any disappointment it's going to be at our staff.

You can say why a player shouldn't choose another school. But it's the staff's fault for not convincing the player of that.

Absolutely. Any disappointment will be on the staff, not at the player and their family.

JScottDova
02-03-2016, 08:21 AM
+1

Martianlander
02-03-2016, 09:03 AM
I am not sure if any prospects are going to read this, but as fans we have to remember to being supportive of our new Bulldogs. We should not make tomorrow about the prospects that did not decide to sign with MSU, but instead we should celebrate the ones that did. They are taking the first step into a great experience that is MSU. It is a great moment in their lives, and we should be nothing if not excited to see them choose a similar path that we all did. MSU is a great place to be, and our fans need to remember that we have a responsibility at all times to show our love for the university and to display what type of environment these new players are joining.

When prospects like AJ, Knott, and Simmons decide, we need to be there. We need to support them. Why? Because we are MSU. AJ may sign with UM. Well we need 5000 fans there with cowbells, to try to change his mind before he takes the stage. If you are in the area, take your cowbell and show up. Show him what type of impact he can make with his 5 minute move over to a new world. Trust me, we could make one last impression on him. Just need to show up early and be loud.

So, support our new bulldogs. Signing day is one of my favorite days of the year. Negativity by a portion of fanbase almost ruins it. So let's not do what I am sure we are going to do tomorrow. Keep the negative secondary, positive primary.

Sorry for the sunshine post, but we are getting probably 20 new additions to our family. Let's show them how big of a deal that is.

Everyone read and reread often today.