PDA

View Full Version : I Never Thought I'd See the Day

Reason2succeed
02-02-2016, 10:55 PM
When our fanbase became whiney like another in state program I know. Let's be honest, yes we're mad that we are missing on recruits and that is somewhat understandable but jeez Louise y'all are acting like the program is sunk. This is the best our program has ever been. The only reason why y'all are really pissed is because of what OM IS DOING up the road. Well guess what? OM is cheating and they're about to get blasted by the NCAA for it. I'm not that old but I remember probation. Probation did in JWS and brought us the beloved Croom years. But some of y'all forget so fast. Be grateful for the guys we get. If Mullen fails on the field take appropriate action. Until then calm the heck down. It's just the decision of 18 yr old boys.

Coach34
02-02-2016, 11:02 PM
No- I'll opine on this tomorrow- but the problem is that we are ranked 40th in recruiting after a 10 win and 9 win season. If winning doesnt improve recruiting- what will? We just finished 6th in the SEC West- thats not good enough. And with 7 draft picks this April- we will drop back. Shitty recruiting is not the way to respond