PDA

View Full Version : Where are these videos coming from?

Howboutdemdogs
02-02-2016, 07:01 PM
With the production of these videos like Lashley and Knott, who is producing them? More importantly, who is financing them? These are not your average cell phone videos. Plus, they were not just thrown together in a day among a quick fashion. These are well thought out and directed, plus the filming and editing is not of your High School Film Club caliper.

Who is behind this? Who is financing? Smells a fowl,,,,,just saying.

Plus note, they all start the same with the player stepping out of a car at the high school. Coincidence? I say not.

SDDawg
02-02-2016, 07:06 PM
The Lashley thing was always going to be cancelled and turned into a video, this was all staged. 100% agreed.

TUSK
02-02-2016, 07:11 PM
they better drop the Pre Madonna stuff before they get to TTown... That doesn't "play"....

mstatefan91
02-02-2016, 07:12 PM
Ummm, West Point Athletics just seems to have a decent camera crew (don't know if it's student led or what), but you are going full blown conspiracy theorist here.

There was nothing special about that video, and could easily be done in one day.

Take the tin foil hats off.

TUSK
02-02-2016, 07:17 PM
Ummm, West Point Athletics just seems to have a decent camera crew (don't know if it's student led or what), but you are going full blown conspiracy theorist here.

There was nothing special about that video, and could easily be done in one day.

Take the tin foil hats off.

Lashley's video was weak... The Nigel Knott video was pretty well done, I thought... Have you seen that one...?

mstatefan91
02-02-2016, 07:20 PM
Lashley's video was weak... The Nigel Knott video was pretty well done, I thought... Have you seen that one...?
Nope, got a link? Or can I find it on the Youtubes?

GumpDawg
02-02-2016, 07:20 PM

Nope. Why watch the Titanic sink in a movie when you already know the outcome?

mstatefan91
02-02-2016, 07:22 PM
Is this it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0XA2MJrrik

If so, it would appear that Bleacher Report did it on their own dime.

msudawg1200
02-02-2016, 07:23 PM
With the production of these videos like Lashley and Knott, who is producing them? More importantly, who is financing them? These are not your average cell phone videos. Plus, they were not just thrown together in a day among a quick fashion. These are well thought out and directed, plus the filming and editing is not of your High School Film Club caliper.

Who is behind this? Who is financing? Smells a fowl,,,,,just saying.

Plus note, they all start the same with the player stepping out of a car at the high school. Coincidence? I say not.

This whole recruiting business has gotten out of control. Kids that haven't done a darn thing acting like some hollywood star. They should just be thankful and humble that they are getting a free education and chance to further their career. I'm so tired of these big productions and disrespectful hat grabbing antics. That's what wrong with these "entitled" millenials. Of course, we as fans bear some of the blame for supporting the crap.

mstatefan91
02-02-2016, 07:25 PM
This whole recruiting business has gotten out of control. Kids that haven't done a darn thing acting like some hollywood star. They should just be thankful and humble that they are getting a free education and chance to further their career. I'm so tired of these big productions and disrespectful hat grabbing antics. That's what wrong with these "entitled" millenials. Of course, we as fans bear some of the blame for supporting the crap.

The fans are 100% responsible (and the families). Quit blaming the kids. Fans are the ones giving them the attention, and kids will do what kids do, which is take as much as they can get.

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
02-02-2016, 07:33 PM

ghey

TUSK
02-02-2016, 07:48 PM
Is this it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0XA2MJrrik

If so, it would appear that Bleacher Report did it on their own dime.

yep, that's it.... I thought it was well done... not too smart, but well done....