PDA

View Full Version : Read This and Apply Accordingly

I seen it dawg
02-02-2016, 06:43 PM
How hard is it to wait one more day, just one more ****ing day, then everybody can totally melt down and assrape the staff, the process, the boosters, whoever. But goddammit wait one more ****ing day.

I'm not any less mad about this shit than anybody on here I promise you but I'm letting it play out before I totally act like a mental midget and melt down less than 24 muther****ing hours before the fax machine rolls. I suggest you all do the same.

Some of you need to take a step back, compose whatever train wreck you are going to post, and copy it so you can paste it.....TOMORROW.

BeardoMSU
02-02-2016, 06:45 PM
I'm more curious, who is the next "________ to state" gonna be?

mstatefan91
02-02-2016, 06:48 PM
I normally don't enjoy your temper tantrums, but you are spot on here. Everybody needs to keep their damn mouths shut for 24 hours.

msbulldog
02-02-2016, 06:52 PM
Read This and Apply Accordingly

How hard is it to wait one more day, just one more ****ing day, then everybody can totally melt down and assrape the staff, the process, the boosters, whoever. But goddammit wait one more ****ing day.

I'm not any less mad about this shit than anybody on here I promise you but I'm letting it play out before I totally act like a mental midget and melt down less than 24 muther****ing hours before the fax machine rolls. I suggest you all do the same.

Some of you need to take a step back, compose whatever train wreck you are going to post, and copy it so you can paste it.....TOMORROW.

TOTALLY AGREE

Jacksondevildog
02-02-2016, 06:53 PM
Yeah. We are getting everyone tomorrow. Goodness.

I seen it dawg
02-02-2016, 07:00 PM
Well no LOIs have been faxed in yet so there's that...

SDDawg
02-02-2016, 07:12 PM

Agreed, but this staff is acting very strange in recruiting and it's pissing a lot of people off. Holding it in for one more day isn't going to change that unless something DRAMATIC happens, and even then this whole recruiting cycle will have been mishandled by most accounts. I'll reserve judgment, but let's not act like the staff is doing what they're supposed to do.

Schultzy
02-02-2016, 07:15 PM
Yeah. We are getting everyone tomorrow. Goodness.

Is it uncool to still hope this happens? It very well could and in my mind be a damn good year no matter the ranking. Players like Simmons and Brown don't come around every cycle and some years everybody in the state could obsess over a player as good as Kobe Jones.

I appreciate a good cusser too...I seen it dawg is a 5 star - and right.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-02-2016, 07:15 PM
I'm sure those "Mullen wants out" threads did more damage than what can be posted about the instate kids leaving and what we need to do to fix it, but whatever.

mstatefan91
02-02-2016, 07:16 PM
I'm sure those "Mullen wants out" threads did more damage than what can be posted about the instate kids leaving and what we need to do to fix it, but whatever.

I'm sure they didn't. Look at the Les Miles debacle.

bulldawg28
02-02-2016, 07:16 PM

Lol.. absolutely.

GumpDawg
02-02-2016, 07:36 PM

TOTALLY AGREE

Deal, but the damn gloves better come off tomorrow on this staff and their "efforts" if this train wreck holds. Nobody better sugar coat a damn thing.

Schultzy
02-02-2016, 07:43 PM
Sweeping the last three (Brown, Simmons and Kobe) two five stars and four star would be Nirvana for a State fan.

Win the day but still plenty to bitch about!

Jacksondevildog
02-02-2016, 07:44 PM
No, tomorrow will be, "hey guys look at the 2017 commitments we're going to get."

dawggoneit
02-02-2016, 07:52 PM
If the sun doesn't come up tomorrow and I didn't get to throw a tantrum it's all on you I Seen It! I'll be pissed.

Jacksondevildog
02-02-2016, 07:55 PM
Here is what I don't understand:

Are we only going to sign 16 players? Are we going to eat the remaining four or five scholarships? Do we have any fallback plans? It does not seem that we are scrambling to sign some guys in the last minute. Something is very strange about all of this.

Schultzy
02-02-2016, 08:01 PM

Are we only going to sign 16 players? Are we going to eat the remaining four or five scholarships? Do we have any fallback plans? It does not seem that we are scrambling to sign some guys in the last minute. Something is very strange about all of this.
Yeah, Either we have about seven Elgton Jenkins waiting in the wings or Dawg61 is going to break the message board universe.

Jack Lambert
02-02-2016, 08:05 PM
And please don't make the guys we do sign feel like they are worth a shit because they will be with us for four years and I garantee some of them will be guys that Bama, LSU and Auburn will feel like they missed out on just like LSU does with DAK.

Bdawg
02-02-2016, 08:13 PM
And please don't make the guys we do sign feel like they are worth a shit because they will be with us for four years and I garantee some of them will be guys that Bama, LSU and Auburn will feel like they missed out on just like LSU does with DAK.
Nice post. Definitely need to make them all feel appreciated. Quite a few out of state guys have been very vocal and very complimentary of our school.

Bothrops
02-02-2016, 08:15 PM
The guys we have are undervalued. I hope this small bunch develops an attitude.

Really Clark?
02-02-2016, 08:19 PM
I posted the same earlier in the day, no matter what all I'm going to focus on tomorrow is the young men who sign with us. Glad to have them.

Op4isabitch
02-02-2016, 08:22 PM
I agree with both I seen it and Mr Lambert.

Let's wait and see where the chips fall tomorrow. If the staff has completely screwed up with the local kids then they deserve to hear our displeasure.

The kids that sign with us tomorrow deserve our support!

I honestly think the kids that we redshirted along with the current group will make up a pretty bad ass team this season.
I believe we win more than we are expected to win and pull an upset or two along the way.

SDDawg
02-02-2016, 08:29 PM

The guys we sign are awesome and glad to have them. It's the coaches that screwed up Lashley's recruitment (hell, move on 2 months ago if you couldn't get him) that need to answer for their bullshit.

Really Clark?
02-02-2016, 08:33 PM
The guys we sign are awesome and glad to have them. It's the coaches that screwed up Lashley's recruitment (hell, move on 2 months ago if you couldn't get him) that need to answer for their bullshit.

Fine if you want, but at least wait until later. Let's at least show the respect and celebrate the signee's first. Then dissect what when wrong.

dawgs
02-02-2016, 08:35 PM
Johnie cooks nephew is a stud OL recruit that grew up 15 miles from campus and we can't land him. A ****ing family legacy of one of the best players in program history. Ole miss can land a guy from Illinois because his 4th cousin's ex girlfriend is a political science major in Oxford, and we can't land Johnie ****ing cooks nephew when he grew up in the shadows of the stadium. So yeah, I'll get pissed about it whenever I want to get pissed. If you think anything said on here makes a damned bit of difference tomorrow then you are sorely deluding your importance in this process.

dawgs
02-02-2016, 08:37 PM
Fine if you want, but at least wait until later. Let's at least show the respect and celebrate the signee's first. Then dissect what when wrong.

Bama, lsu, om, auburn, etc etc etc wouldn't say "hey guys, let's celebrate who we got before we get pissed" when they bring in a class that very well could get jumped by vandy tomorrow.

Really Clark?
02-02-2016, 08:38 PM
And the mods have told everybody all day to cool it. And he wasn't his nephew.

Coach34
02-02-2016, 08:39 PM

Well- his ass shouldnt have been trying to get other jobs if he didnt want it out.

Coach34
02-02-2016, 08:40 PM

all the more reason to wait until tomorrow

dawgs
02-02-2016, 08:40 PM
And the mods have told everybody all day to cool it. And he wasn't his nephew.

Literally everything discussing his short commitment and recommitment back in the summer said its his uncle.

Really Clark?
02-02-2016, 08:45 PM
Literally everything discussing his short commitment and recommitment back in the summer said its his uncle.

I know. We were baffled by that last night when it was brought to the attention of the board. If he is around he can relay the information or go back in the recruiting thread. It's in that.

Dawgology
02-02-2016, 08:45 PM
Well- his ass shouldnt have been trying to get other jobs if he didnt want it out.

Thank you! Trying to be secret squirrel with this stuff is useless because the damage is done already. Nothing you say on a sports forum is going to sway a recruit one way or another. The fact is we shouldn't be in a spot where a forum post is impacting our recruiting local guys the day before NSD. These guys should have been wrapped up months ago or move on. If a kid that grows up next door to the football stadium won't commit when the offer comes in you might as well move on because it isn't going to happen.

BossDawg
02-02-2016, 08:46 PM
Johnie cooks nephew is a stud OL recruit that grew up 15 miles from campus and we can't land him. A ****ing family legacy of one of the best players in program history. Ole miss can land a guy from Illinois because his 4th cousin's ex girlfriend is a political science major in Oxford, and we can't land Johnie ****ing cooks nephew when he grew up in the shadows of the stadium. So yeah, I'll get pissed about it whenever I want to get pissed. If you think anything said on here makes a damned bit of difference tomorrow then you are sorely deluding your importance in this process.

I don't think this can be emphasized enough. There are a lot of questions that need to be answered.

Dawgology
02-02-2016, 08:47 PM
At this point I just want a coach with fire that will commit to this university and wants to be here.

Political Hack
02-02-2016, 08:50 PM

Couldn't be spelled out any better tban that.

I seen it dawg
02-02-2016, 09:16 PM
Again all good points...spew them tomorrow. Have at it. I promise you if it is all doom and gloom then I challenge anyone to fire more vitriole than I will. But it will be after the fax machine rolls.

archdog
02-03-2016, 12:40 AM

Bump. Completely Agree. Support your new Dawgs tomorrow when they fax. We need 5k cowbells at Starkville High School tomorrow.

MadisonDawg
02-03-2016, 03:53 AM

This is what I've never fully understood. Is cooks really scotts' first uncle? I don't keep up with recruiting as much as most just holler at coach when I hear useful info.

State82
02-03-2016, 09:44 AM
Again all good points...spew them tomorrow. Have at it. I promise you if it is all doom and gloom then I challenge anyone to fire more vitriole than I will. But it will be after the fax machine rolls.

Looking forward to this. What time does the show start and do I need a ticket? Gonna be entertaining at least. I may even get a punch or two in myself.