PDA

View Full Version : Da'Monte Coxie

Lumpy Chucklelips
02-02-2016, 05:46 PM
6'3 175 3* WR out of Reserve, La. just decomitted from LSU.

See coaches, it's not that hard to find players. If I can do it, you can do it.

Please call him. Thank you

or do you need me to find his phone number for you?? Please let me know.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-02-2016, 05:49 PM
Lol is he a player? Can he :insertkeywordtoreplacestrain: with relentless effort?

MadisonDawg
02-02-2016, 05:51 PM
Tiger rant saying he is a grade casualty and will be going to JUCO

Dawgology
02-02-2016, 06:05 PM
He will be straining to study next semester to go back to LSU.

Jack Lambert
02-02-2016, 08:09 PM
6'3 175 3* WR out of Reserve, La. just decomitted from LSU.

See coaches, it's not that hard to find players. If I can do it, you can do it.

Please call him. Thank you

or do you need me to find his phone number for you?? Please let me know.

I don't think another WR we need. We need O-Lineman and losing Lashley hurt more then anyone else we have lost. I rather sign a 3* lineman. I am sure Dan and the boys know about this guy.

Lumpy Chucklelips
02-02-2016, 08:26 PM
Didn't sign an X to replace Bear. We need one. I found another one we need to call. Jeriko Morris, USM commit. He visited South Carolina last week and is thinking about flipping to them. Scout shows him with an offer from us. Probably wasn't comittable at the time.

Ifyouonlyknew
02-02-2016, 08:29 PM
Didn't sign an X to replace Bear. We need one. I found another one we need to call. Jeriko Morris, USM commit. He visited South Carolina last week and is thinking about flipping to them. Scout shows him with an offer from us. Probably wasn't comittable at the time.

He's a long shot to qualify. Like real long shot. Couch is an X WR.

Lumpy Chucklelips
02-02-2016, 08:47 PM
He's a long shot to qualify. Like real long shot. Couch is an X WR.

Forgot about Couch. Focusing too much on what we didn't get. Putting down the iPad for the rest of the night. Have seriously thought about not getting on the boards tomorrow. Don't hold me to it but I've thought about it. I don't think me getting on is going to change things.

Kiss your wife, hug your kids, say your prayers. I guarantee you'll get more out of that than what you'll find on here the rest of tonight. Hail State.