PDA

View Full Version : Since it's all but official now, just one question:

War Machine Dawg
02-02-2016, 05:29 PM
What do we have to do in order to rid ourselves of Hevesy? It's time for we the fans to unite and make him disappear. For the insiders, what's it going to take to make it happen? I'm on board, and I'm guessing plenty of others are on board now after the epic FAIL that's going to be 2016 crootin, mostly because of one psychotic asshole named Hevesy. (And Dan who keeps him employed, but that's for a separate post/discussion)

MarketingBully
02-02-2016, 05:36 PM
No way Mullen would get rid of Hevesy.

Tbonewannabe
02-02-2016, 05:40 PM
Just curious but do we know this cluster was due to Hev?

War Machine Dawg
02-02-2016, 05:50 PM

He's responsible for the Golden Triangle within MS and was pulled off the trail within the last week. You do the math.

shoeless joe
02-02-2016, 05:50 PM

No.

One thing I heard would be 100% on Mullen.

HoopsDawg
02-02-2016, 05:55 PM

Oline coach is always responsible for oline recruiting.

BossDawg
02-02-2016, 06:01 PM
No.

???? Wouldn't surprise me but????

Spiderman
02-02-2016, 06:03 PM

"We" don't.

Lot more to it than that.

War Machine Dawg
02-02-2016, 06:04 PM
No.

Spill or STFU. Enough of this super secret "I know but I'm not saying", ISID will lock the thread bullshit. It won't change anything at this point.

shoeless joe
02-02-2016, 06:30 PM
The coach that made the effort and made it abundantly clear he wanted the player is the coach that got his man.

t45fixer
02-02-2016, 07:29 PM
Hell you the one writing blogs and stories and other random crap. You don't know or can figure it out? Hard to put the effort in recruiting when you trying to pimp yourself to another school. Or any school that would have you other than here.

mstatefan91
02-02-2016, 07:34 PM
Hell you the one writing blogs and stories and other random crap. You don't know or can figure it out? Hard to put the effort in recruiting when you trying to pimp yourself to another school. Or any school that would have you other than here.

I probably know you so I won't call you what I would like to but just shut up. Seriously. You know about as much as the random student walking across the drill field to the Union right now.

Todd4State
02-02-2016, 07:35 PM
Dan doesn't have as much power as has been made out in rumors. Scott is his superior and contrary to popular belief could fire him at any time.

But to answer the question- the answer lies with the cigar boys and not with Scott or Keenum. If the cigar boys demand that Hevesy is fired or demoted it would happen one way or the other. If Dan says he leaves if Hevesy is forced out, I say call his bluff and tell him to find someone else that will pay him 4 million. He couldn't this off season and he sure as **** won't now. And Dan knows that now too. I can almost guarantee you that he would fire Hevesy if it came down to it and if he won't he's too stupid and loyal to function as a SEC coach anyway. And for the record I would be 100% OK with demoting Hevesy if Dan wants to negotiate it.

But the cigar boys are the ones that are going to have to solve this whenever they get tired of this BS. Scott is basically a figurehead who is going to promote whomever the football coach is. Ultimately he doesn't really have "the say" though. It's the big boosters. Same as everywhere else.

t45fixer
02-02-2016, 07:38 PM
Hell call me anything you want. Hev ain't the problem. You lead by example. My coach is preoccupied. So are assistants.

mstatefan91
02-02-2016, 07:40 PM
Hell call me anything you want. Hev ain't the problem. You lead by example. My coach is preoccupied. So are assistants.

Whatever you say man. Nobody has said Dan is blameless in this.

Ralph
02-02-2016, 07:44 PM
The coach that made the effort and made it abundantly clear he wanted the player is the coach that got his man.

It's becoming clear Dan doesn't give a **** anymore. Saban was visiting kids at their HS left and right last few weeks. Probably makes a HS kid feel pretty cool in front of his friends.

t45fixer
02-02-2016, 08:18 PM
If my West Point source is correct. ( He was today) Don't get your hopes up. The film crew made one more stop, the woodchuck making some Hotline Bling,and Richt is giving Handy Manny high fives.

ScoobaDawg
02-02-2016, 08:21 PM
Take the night off.. Talk about it after tomorrow