PDA

View Full Version : Hevesy Exist Sign

NeshobaChuck
02-02-2016, 04:46 PM
Dan Mullen needs to show him the Exit sign above the door. He's the one holding recruiting back IMO. Think about it look back and see the kids he's run off from us that were big names. Dieon Mix ring a bell? Now Lashley!! Piss poor recruiter and that's me being nice he's over the GTR region and I honestly believe all the GTR kids in this class will end up in Tuscaloosa

Ifyouonlyknew
02-02-2016, 04:47 PM
You're so upset you're misspelling words. Man that anger is high.

Joe Schmedlap
02-02-2016, 04:53 PM
Hevesy exists, ergo our sunbelt recruiting haul exists. :(

Dawgology
02-02-2016, 04:54 PM
You're so upset you're misspelling words. Man that anger is high.

The irony of that title and the subject matter is pretty damn high though. You have to admit.

the59dawg
02-02-2016, 05:29 PM
Dan Mullen needs to show him the Exit sign above the door. He's the one holding recruiting back IMO. Think about it look back and see the kids he's run off from us that were big names. Dieon Mix ring a bell? Now Lashley!! Piss poor recruiter and that's me being nice he's over the GTR region and I honestly believe all the GTR kids in this class will end up in Tuscaloosa

Don't believe Mix played a down at auburn. What a good loss. . Mullen will take Hev with him when he leaves!

IMissJack
02-02-2016, 06:07 PM

Maybe it is also a coach that is rumored to interview with (fill in the blank) and never denies it the week of the biggest game of the season. Then proceeds to get spanked on national tv.

gravedigger
02-02-2016, 06:21 PM

This isn't about a coach. It's about an entire administration. Might suck for football fans. But what we do and how we do things in sport is CLEARLY mandated above the level of HC, AD, and even compliance.

I hate the playing field isn't even either. But our president has got a set. Kinda hard to argue his long game. We didn't sell our souls. Seems like Keenum is doing what "ice man" was credited for. Waiting until a mistake is made, and then pouncing (on coaches like Howland).

Mullen will get right or get gone. But he won't do it by getting us a 3 year investigation.

BossDawg
02-02-2016, 06:23 PM
Maybe it is also a coach that is rumored to interview with (fill in the blank) and never denies it the week of the biggest game of the season. Then proceeds to get spanked on national tv.

This! It's not all on Hevesy.

Todd4State
02-02-2016, 06:28 PM
Don't believe Mix played a down at auburn. What a good loss. . Mullen will take Hev with him when he leaves!

And he's someone that we might have been able to develop with a competent o-line coach.

Todd4State
02-02-2016, 06:30 PM
This isn't about a coach. It's about an entire administration. Might suck for football fans. But what we do and how we do things in sport is CLEARLY mandated above the level of HC, AD, and even compliance.

I hate the playing field isn't even either. But our president has got a set. Kinda hard to argue his long game. We didn't sell our souls. Seems like Keenum is doing what "ice man" was credited for. Waiting until a mistake is made, and then pouncing (on coaches like Howland).

Mullen will get right or get gone. But he won't do it by getting us a 3 year investigation.

We shouldn't have to play the game real hard to land a kid from ****ing West Point who is related to Johnie Cooks.

RougeDawg
02-02-2016, 09:50 PM
We shouldn't have to play the game real hard to land a kid from ****ing West Point who is related to Johnie Cooks.

This all f*cking day. Any other SEC program would easily land such a player. Maybe our staff didn't even really try. Really is inexplicable.

99jc
02-02-2016, 10:02 PM
Johnnie is also related to $cam newton but that didn't matter then either.

Homedawg
02-02-2016, 10:27 PM

He's not related to lashley. That's not true.

Todd4State
02-02-2016, 10:44 PM
He's not related to lashley. That's not true.

I don't give a shit. They're obviously very close. Funny how all of a sudden they aren't related the day Lashley commits to Alabama.

Irondawg
02-02-2016, 10:52 PM
Mullen looking at jobs shouldn't cause this kind of failure. Les Miles was 49% fired and he's got the #1 class right now. Gus Bus is another bad year away from being fired. Butch Davis is another mediocre year from having a hot seat as is Sumlin. It's not like Mullen is any more stable or unstable than a host of other coaches.

I also don't think it's purely monetary with a lot of these guys. Honestly I don't what it is. But whatever it is I have to believe it happened the past few weeks because a month ago while nobody was thrilled with the class and thought we should do better, nobody envisioned this kind of overall failure

Homedawg
02-02-2016, 10:54 PM
I don't give a shit. They're obviously very close. Funny how all of a sudden they aren't related the day Lashley commits to Alabama.

Look dude. I was just pointing out that you were wrong. They aren't related. We didn't get him. But you can **** off

Todd4State
02-02-2016, 11:03 PM
Look dude. I was just pointing out that you were wrong. They aren't related. We didn't get him. But you can **** off

Then why didn't you point it out before today? It's not like it hasn't been said here and other MSU sites a million times. I don't think Paul, Rosebowl, and Coach all pulled that out of their ass. Now this guy commits to Bama and all of a sudden they have no connection?

Right.

Look- if you're saying that so people won't blame Cooks- I haven't seen anyone that is blaming Cooks.

If you are saying it to make Dan and Hevesy not look as bad- not buying it. Whether he is related to Cooks or not.

And **** you too. Especially since I never said anything personal in the first place. Or even say that you were wrong. Just that it's an interesting coincidence that all of a sudden Cooks and Lashley aren't related anymore.

gtowndawg
02-02-2016, 11:15 PM
Then why didn't you point it out before today? It's not like it hasn't been said here and other MSU sites a million times. I don't think Paul, Rosebowl, and Coach all pulled that out of their ass. Now this guy commits to Bama and all of a sudden they have no connection?

Great point.

99jc
02-02-2016, 11:19 PM
IF you two want to place a bet I will call Cooks on his cell phone and we will find out if he is kin.

Really Clark?
02-02-2016, 11:20 PM
Great point.

It was brought up before today. But by a poster on here that says he friends with Johnnie. When the story broke that he was his nephew he asked Johnnie about it and according to him it's just an honorary title. They are not blood related or even step. If I have that right.

Op4isabitch
02-02-2016, 11:23 PM
Ha, I'll walk next door and ask him.

Todd4State
02-02-2016, 11:23 PM
It was brought up before today. But by a poster on here that says he friends with Johnnie. When the story broke that he was his nephew he asked Johnnie about it and according to him it's just an honorary title. They are not blood related or even step. If I have that right.

Like I said there is an obvious connection between the two whether it is by blood or just a mutual connection.

Very common in the African American community.

Todd4State
02-02-2016, 11:26 PM
IF you two want to place a bet I will call Cooks on his cell phone and we will find out if he is kin.

My whole stance is that there is a relationship between the two. Whether that is mutual or they are blood relatives- still shouldn't have lost this recruiting battle. That's my whole point. Not who has the most insider knowledge on the board.

Todd4State
02-02-2016, 11:27 PM
Ha, I'll walk next door and ask him.

Am I the only one on the board that doesn't know Johnie Cooks personally? Lol.

Really Clark?
02-02-2016, 11:27 PM
Like I said there is an obvious connection between the two whether it is by blood or just a mutual connection.

Very common in the African American community.

No argument. Although, I have a couple honorary uncles myself and I am definitely of a much lighter persuasion. Just relaying what has been posted.

gtowndawg
02-02-2016, 11:32 PM
Either way, all the paid sites have said for a year is Lashley is all dawg, Johnnie cooks is his uncle and he's from West point. No worries. I guess Mullen thought the same thing.

Op4isabitch
02-02-2016, 11:36 PM
Am I the only one on the board that doesn't know Johnie Cooks personally? Lol.

I don't know him well at all, just own a house next door. Actually the only time I spoke with him was when he complimented my car one day, when I was at that house.

I just wanted to act like I knew something. :-)