PDA

View Full Version : Who all dies on Feb 14th?

Jack Lambert
02-02-2016, 04:30 PM
Possible

Carol
Morgan
Maggie
Jessie (I really hope not) They need a blonde on the show.
Karl get bitten but survives by his dad chopping his arm off. (Maybe we get lucky and that bastard dies.)
Jessie's son or son's. I hope both.

BulldogBear
02-02-2016, 05:12 PM
Possible

Carol
Morgan
Maggie
Jessie (I really hope not) They need a blonde on the show.
Karl get bitten but survives by his dad chopping his arm off. (Maybe we get lucky and that bastard dies.)
Jessie's son or son's. I hope both.
Hmmmm....IDK

But, Morgan needs to wise up or he needs to go. I can't believe I'm saying that. I loved him up until now.

99jc
02-02-2016, 10:08 PM
I hope its that weird ass tip toe through the tulip playing frekin "mom mom" punk and morgan needs to go that ignorant pacifist bastard. Can we get hevesy a cameo that gets his ass completely eaten alive!

starkvegasdawg
02-03-2016, 11:47 AM
I think the pansy son goes and maybe both of her kids and that opens up the story line for her to come in and be a mother figure to Rick's kids. I would be shocked if they offed Morgan after stringing him along for so long. I'm thinking he ends up transforming into a ninja badass and being a key figure as they fight the wolves. I just don't think they off any major recurring characters from the original group. Maybe I'm wrong.

Tbonewannabe
02-05-2016, 09:48 AM
Really hope it is Jesse's kids. Both of them just annoy the hell out of me. Maggie would be the big surprise. People now know she is pregnant so it would be a shot to the gut for her to die. I believe Glenn will live longer to at least build up to what happened in the comic. The only ones I feel are truly safe are Darryl and Rick. Probably Carl. I would be pissed if Michonne was killed. They could probably kill Eugene without a huge uproar but still have the affect of killing a character.

jumbo
02-05-2016, 02:11 PM
Hopefully the sons. They are both insufferable asshats

War Machine Dawg
02-05-2016, 03:51 PM
If they stick anywhere close to the comics, Jesse, the younger kid, and at least one other person. Which would really piss me off since I was just starting to enjoy Jesse. Rick loses a hand in the comics, but Kurtzman has vetoed it happening in the show to date. Going to be an interesting, action packed start regardless.

Political Hack
02-09-2016, 05:55 PM
Jessie's son twice. One as a kid and then as a zombie. Great thing about this show: if you don't like a character you may get to watch them die twice.

DownwardDawg
02-13-2016, 10:51 PM
Jessie's son twice. One as a kid and then as a zombie. Great thing about this show: if you don't like a character you may get to watch them die twice.

Great point.

msstate7
02-14-2016, 06:58 PM
Watching these reruns up until the new episode... I really want to see that couple that stole Daryl's bike be eaten alive.

State82
02-15-2016, 11:46 AM
I was just starting to enjoy Jesse.

Me too. And so was Rick.

Tbonewannabe
02-15-2016, 03:56 PM
Well that may have been the best episode yet. Darryl is going to Darryl. I saw him talk and he said if they tried to kill him on the show he would riot. I agree with his sentiment. Darryl and Michonne are the best thing on it. Loved Rick just kind of going bezerker and axing bitches.

Political Hack
02-18-2016, 09:09 AM
I'd rather see Rick go than Darryl. If they kill off Darryl, I might actually lose interest. Glen too.

The only bars yet they've killed that I was really bothered by was Herchel. I hate that he died. Was one of my favs.