PDA

View Full Version : Coach Collins is making me Wooley

ShotgunDawg
08-10-2013, 12:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n8NUrxu7gM

Not sure what is was like on the inside last season, but it just seems like there is more communication and continuity this year. It is just training camp though.

mic
08-10-2013, 12:41 PM
I had an ex msu player stay with me the weekend of the Texas AM game. He said a lot of the ex players were talking about what was going on with the defense on the sidelines. No one was in anyones face and no accountability. . All the coaches met with there groups and the team never came together as a whole. Said there was no fire or emotion there from coaches or players.

This was just one game and a game that we were out of by halftime, but to me it kind of seemed that way most of the year..
Hopefully GC and DT will bring that emotion and fire back..

HancockCountyDog
08-10-2013, 01:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n8NUrxu7gM

Not sure what is was like on the inside last season, but it just seems like there is more communication and continuity this year. It is just training camp though.

If Collins holds Oklahoma State to under 30 points I think we will know we've got something special.

Alphadog
08-10-2013, 08:47 PM
The only players showing any emotion were the ex-players that were on the sideline. I think it was Titus Brown that was the most vocal. He kept screaming at the team as they were coming off the field to show some pride and play like it meant something. It was depressing to see the body language of the ones that were actually playing in the game. And JFF is quick as hell up close and personal

CadaverDawg
08-10-2013, 09:44 PM
Great video. Collins seems like a coach you'd love to play for.

The way I see it, he has created the "Juice points" to help us get that swagger back on defense. I remember back when Smoot, Bean, Blade, Cooper, etc, made a big play, damn near every guy on the team would be fist pumping and chest bumping, and even talking a little shit to the opponents. That is the type of swagger I want MSU defense to get back to, and Ai feel like Collins may be the one to get us there.

Dawg61
08-12-2013, 08:34 PM
Forgot to ask this so I bumped it. Collins was saying Mullen would be the coach with the most "juice points" right?

CadaverDawg
08-12-2013, 09:46 PM
Forgot to ask this so I bumped it. Collins was saying Mullen would be the coach with the most "juice points" right?

Pretty sure he was referring to himself actually. Which is hilarious

Dawg61
08-12-2013, 09:58 PM
Haha someone needs to ask him who would have the most juice points. I think Dan beats him.