PDA

View Full Version : Just saying.....

Jack Lambert
02-02-2016, 03:46 PM
Even the political board is easier to read as of late.

BeardoMSU
02-02-2016, 03:48 PM

Getting beat on and off the field by our SEC neighbors is starting to take it's toll. It's turning into the walking dead around here.

It_Could_Happen
02-02-2016, 03:49 PM
Can I get access please

Dawgbite
02-02-2016, 03:59 PM
This board has gotten to be like a 400 lb woman wearing a bikini walking down the beach. You don't know why but you can't help but look, then you regret it.

Taog Redloh
02-02-2016, 04:02 PM
People who utter phrases like this:

.....are often liberals who have no factual way to back up their baseless viewpoints, thus the need to throw out blanket statements like the one above which may as well read, "My opinion is above everyone else's just because".

Just sayin'.

BeardoMSU
02-02-2016, 04:03 PM

.....are often liberals who have no factual way to back up their utopian agendas.

Just sayin'.

Well ain't that cute.

Jack Lambert
02-02-2016, 04:04 PM

.....are often liberals who have no factual way to back up their baseless viewpoints, thus the need to throw out blanket statements like the one above which may as well read, "My opinion is above everyone else's just because".

Just sayin'.

Well conservatives must say it too.

Just Saying.

Taog Redloh
02-02-2016, 04:28 PM
Well conservatives must say it too.

Just Saying.
No, I'm being honest. You simply do not see many conservatives walk away from a debate. It is typically the liberal who launches into an emotional name-calling tirade and absolutely refuses to discuss certain issues (for fear of being proven wrong, then they will have to levitate again). Then, they'll accuse the conservative of name-calling and causing the ruckus to begin with. Bizarro world.

BeardoMSU
02-02-2016, 04:31 PM
No, I'm being honest. You simply do not see many conservatives walk away from a debate. It is typically the liberal who launches into an emotional name-calling tirade and absolutely refuses to discuss certain issues (for fear of being proven wrong, then they will have to levitate again). Then, they'll accuse the conservative of name-calling and causing the ruckus to begin with. Bizarro world.

How bout you keep that shit on the political forum. Am I being unreasonable for asking that?

I find I like some of you a lot more, and I know it's mutual, when we aren't discussing politics. That is precisely why I left that forum.

Taog Redloh
02-02-2016, 05:12 PM
How bout you keep that shit on the political forum. Am I being unreasonable for asking that?

I find I like some of you a lot more, and I know it's mutual, when we aren't discussing politics. That is precisely why I left that forum.
Prophecy fulfilled. I may as well have addressed that first reply to you.

Yes, you are being unreasonable. Just don't reply, or at least learn to accept others' opinions. Is it that unreasonable for you to just leave the thread alone?

Reason2succeed
02-02-2016, 05:26 PM

I agree. Leave all political talk for the political forum. I came here to talk about Bulldogs not about elephants and donkeys unless the elephants are the Crimson Tide and the donkeys are our northern neighbors.

BeardoMSU
02-02-2016, 05:28 PM
Prophecy fulfilled. I may as well have addressed that first reply to you.

Yes, you are being unreasonable. Just don't reply, or at least learn to accept others' opinions. Is it that unreasonable for you to just leave the thread alone?

Wanting to keep political discussion relegated to the political forum is unreasonable? Gotcha.

It's just preemptive, not to mention good form.

You make a comment about "baseless-facts/liberal utopia", then someone attacks that comment (which is exactly what you want, I'm sure), then you attack them back, that goes on for awhile, then others join in, then what ya know...the thread is a total shit show. That used to happen here all the time. Hence the purpose of the political board. I know this is difficult stuff.

Taog Redloh
02-02-2016, 05:30 PM
Wanting to keep political discussion relegated to the political forum is unreasonable? Gotcha.

It's just preemptive, not to mention good form.

You make a comment about "baseless-facts/liberal utopia", then someone attacks that comment (which is exactly what you want, I'm sure), then you attack them back, that goes on for awhile, then others join in, then what ya know...the thread is a total shit show. That used to happen here all the time. Hence the purpose of the political board. I know this is difficult stuff.
This thread was a shit show from its first post. I had nothing to do with that.