PDA

View Full Version : I don't feel so good about this....

pdawg10msu
02-02-2016, 01:07 PM
My buddy that works in the Alabama athletic department just sent me a wink face.... He won't say nothing more(probably not allowed to) but I don't like that....

Jack Lambert
02-02-2016, 01:08 PM
I am sorry to say this but your buddy sounds like a ass hole.

msstate7
02-02-2016, 01:09 PM
It probably just means that beating us in the season isn't enough... Gotta punk us in the offseason too.

BTW, aren't you glad you guys were pulling for bama to win a natty? Really helps us a lot...

MSUDawg99
02-02-2016, 01:10 PM
It's not good. They're ****ing taking another one of the kids right out of our backyard. At this rate, I dont see that we sign a single ****ing big 5 guy. WHAT IN THE ACTUAL **** IS GOING ON IN STARKVILLE ****ING MS (besides the psycho weather)?

pdawg10msu
02-02-2016, 01:10 PM
He is an asshole. He was one of the managers on our high school football and baseball team and he was always picked on. Now he is doing well for himself and flaunts it regularly.

pdawg10msu
02-02-2016, 01:11 PM
It probably just means that beating us in the season isn't enough... Gotta punk us in the offseason too.

BTW, aren't you glad you guys were pulling for bama to win a natty? Really helps us a lot...
I was pulling for Clemson. Even had my 3 year old son running around the house ringing his cowbell yelling "Go Clemson!"

msstate7
02-02-2016, 01:14 PM
I was pulling for Clemson. Even had my 3 year old son running around the house ringing his cowbell yelling "Go Clemson!"

Me too... I never pull for any sec football team, but state... I hate em all

BeardoMSU
02-02-2016, 01:32 PM

Indeed. Maybe it's time to get new buddies....

LC Dawg
02-02-2016, 01:49 PM

I've just given up trying to explain this to people. I just don't get the SEC love. There's only one team in the SEC we should want to win.

C222
02-02-2016, 02:04 PM
My buddy that works in the Alabama athletic department just sent me a wink face.... He won't say nothing more(probably not allowed to) but I don't like that....

Lashley/AJ to Bama is done. Probably wise to just accept it and move on.

msstate7
02-02-2016, 02:04 PM
Lashley/AJ to Bama is done. Probably wise to just accept it and move on.
Simmons?

BossDawg
02-02-2016, 02:12 PM

Or there might just be some attraction there.

louisvilledawg
02-02-2016, 02:14 PM
Simmons?

To Ole Miss.

BossDawg
02-02-2016, 02:16 PM
Me too... I never pull for any sec football team, but state... I hate em all

I've never understood conference loyalty. It's like rooting on the guy that's after the same girl you're after. It's stupid.

Dawgtini
02-02-2016, 03:08 PM
I've never understood conference loyalty. It's like rooting on the guy that's after the same girl you're after. It's stupid.

It's more like rooting on the guy after he got the girl you wanted. May as well hope she found someone successful **

I seen it dawg
02-02-2016, 03:54 PM
I just took a shit and the toilet relayed to me a god awful smell. When it flushed it spelled out don't be dumbasses during recruiting while rounding the bowl.

mic
02-02-2016, 04:05 PM
I just took a shit and the toilet relayed to me a god awful smell. When it flushed it spelled out don't be dumbasses during recruiting while rounding the bowl.

Hahahahaha..
I thought you might refer to it as taking a Hevesy ....

Lumpy Chucklelips
02-02-2016, 04:12 PM
<slowly getting up from chair> I admit I pulled for Alabama, but my thinking was it would push Saban over the edge and make him realize he's had enough. I promise to never make that mistake again. I'm sorry and hope you can forgive me. <slowly exits room>

msstate7
02-02-2016, 04:16 PM
<slowly getting up from chair> I admit I pulled for Alabama, but my thinking was it would push Saban over the edge and make him realize he's had enough. I promise to never make that mistake again. I'm sorry and hope you can forgive me. <slowly exits room>

Just think if you had used your powerful pulling powers on this recruiting class instead of bama winning a title**

tcdog70
02-02-2016, 04:19 PM
Rule #1 for me --Never ever pull for the Dogassed Crimson Tide. ( unless they are playing Ole Miss)

PassInterference
02-02-2016, 04:56 PM
http://www.i-am-bored.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/star-wars-bad-feeling-4.gif