PDA

View Full Version : Lashley releasing video..

preachermatt83
02-02-2016, 12:26 PM
Bc school is letting out early. Be on the lookout. #HailState

Commercecomet24
02-02-2016, 12:29 PM
Bc school is letting out early. Be on the lookout. #HailState

What time? Thanks

MSUDawg99
02-02-2016, 12:32 PM
I"m not feeling good about this anymore.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-02-2016, 12:35 PM
I"m not feeling good about this anymore.

If only we had a basketball arcade game and our coach took the time to shoot hoops with the guys****

preachermatt83
02-02-2016, 12:36 PM
What time? Thanks

Didn't say. Just said today.

chef dixon
02-02-2016, 12:44 PM
Sad if bama because most of these kids are getting played by them.

mic
02-02-2016, 12:47 PM
If only we had a basketball arcade game and our coach took the time to shoot hoops with the guys****

Or if our coach worked his ass off... That would be a start..

CJDAWG85
02-02-2016, 12:51 PM
All it said was that it will be released later, but he will be going to Bama.

Saltydog
02-02-2016, 12:55 PM
Bama, or so I would think...........

MSUDawg99
02-02-2016, 12:56 PM
All it said was that it will be released later, but he will be going to Bama.

Yeah when State media members told not to attend, you can go ahead & hang it up. Are we even goin to get a single big? I didn't think this could get any worse.

MSUDawg99
02-02-2016, 12:56 PM
Bama, or so I would think...........

He's announcing via video cause school is being let out at 1:00 due to weather. The presser was cancelled due to weather.

Coach007
02-02-2016, 01:04 PM
Yeah when State media members told not to attend, you can go ahead & hang it up. Are we even goin to get a single big? I didn't think this could get any worse.

When did he tell state people to not be there?

Really Clark?
02-02-2016, 01:08 PM
When did he tell state people to not be there?

He didn't. He hasn't spoken to the media. WP officials was telling that but others were saying it is all for a build up. Paul confidence seems shaken however. But the Bama people were not making plans to be there either. Paul said he may go to cover for them but that was mentioned before the change with the weather. It's all very strange. I said the other day this class seems to be a boom or bust. For all those who have been wanting signing day drama. You got it baby. Lol

ETA. I'm just going to sell out we are going to boom. Have heard so many contradictions but everyday get good news on Simmons and even AJ lately. Either way I always leave it behind the min the LOI are in. We get is who we get. We can discuss ways things need to change on Thur. I just plan to celebrate the young men we get tomorrow.

klong-dog
02-02-2016, 01:10 PM
Paul seems to think it's Bama. Can't wait to hear the reasons behind this shit storm.

MSUDawg99
02-02-2016, 01:11 PM
Paul seems to think it's Bama. Can't wait to hear the reasons behind this shit storm.

Steve said Bama too.

gtowndawg
02-02-2016, 01:18 PM
All I've read for a year is Lashley is 100% Bulldog. I'm willing to bet Mullen thought the same. So, naturally, when the man (saban) comes in and shows you he wants you more than the coach down the street what do you expect?

Dawgtini
02-02-2016, 01:21 PM
He didn't. He hasn't spoken to the media. WP officials was telling that but others were saying it is all for a build up. Paul confidence seems shaken however. But the Bama people were not making plans to be there either. Paul said he may go to cover for them but that was mentioned before the change with the weather. It's all very strange. I said the other day this class seems to be a boom or bust. For all those who have been wanting signing day drama. You got it baby. Lol

ETA. I'm just going to sell out we are going to boom. Have heard so many contradictions but everyday get good news on Simmons and even AJ lately. Either way I always leave it behind the min the LOI are in. We get is who we get. We can discuss ways things need to change on Thur. I just plan to celebrate the young men we get tomorrow.

Excellent post. I am with you 100%

maroonmania
02-02-2016, 01:21 PM
All I've read for a year is Lashley is 100% Bulldog. I'm willing to bet Mullen thought the same. So, naturally, when the man (saban) comes in and shows you he wants you more than the coach down the street what do you expect?

Assuming we don't get him I would still like the story behind the 30 minute commitment he gave us back in late summer. Everything about this recruiting year has been strange to say the least.

deltadawg99
02-02-2016, 01:22 PM
Hevesy recruits the GTR area. That's all any of us need to know.

CJDAWG85
02-02-2016, 01:33 PM
nm

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-02-2016, 01:47 PM
Hevesy recruits the GTR area. That's all any of us need to know.

I've heard rumors that he was pulled off the area due to a lack of progress, but who knows at this point. All that we do know is something is broken and needs to be fixed.