PDA

View Full Version : I love recruiting season

Political Hack
02-02-2016, 11:03 AM
I feel like we're watching Hoosiers when they run the picket fence. "Don't get caught watching the paint dry."

SDDawg
02-02-2016, 11:09 AM
I love it when a couple of guys are in play at the end, but this year we have 5 or 6 spots sitting open right this second. This is a little crazy for me.

Jack Lambert
02-02-2016, 11:15 AM
I just enjoy going to games, spending time with my son and taking it all end. I don't sweat everything else. I don't dwell on recruiting and I don't get up set or emotional over it. It is what it is.

maroonmania
02-02-2016, 11:19 AM
I just enjoy going to games, spending time with my son and taking it all end. I don't sweat everything else. I don't dwell on recruiting and I don't get up set or emotional over it. It is what it is.

I don't get wrapped around the axle about every prospect but I do like to think we are recruiting well enough that we can at least be competitive down the road in any game we play. Really thought we were getting to that point with recruiting last year.

Commercecomet24
02-02-2016, 11:20 AM

That's a to sane and rational thought for all the melt going on lately! I hate losing at anything with a passion but what you just said is exactly how I feel too.

Political Hack
02-02-2016, 11:23 AM

Don't take it in the "end" unless he's a proctologist.

Jack Lambert
02-02-2016, 11:36 AM
Don't take it in the "end" unless he's a proctologist.

Caught that one.

Dawgtini
02-02-2016, 12:16 PM

+1

cheewgumm
02-02-2016, 12:18 PM
"What Millsaps football fans say" for $1000 Alex.

Sorry, no offense.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-02-2016, 12:26 PM

But don't you find them more enjoyable when we're winning or at least competitive in big games? I hate it, but got to have the jimmy's and the joe's for that.

Shooter McGavin
02-02-2016, 12:32 PM
But don't you find them more enjoyable when we're winning or at least competitive in big games? I hate it, but got to have the jimmy's and the joe's for that.

Agree 100%. Like Coach said yesterday you can absorb one bad class. This one may be that or it might be another 2011 class. Bottom line, the coaching staff has to get better starting right now and hit a home run with the 2017 class.

Liverpooldawg
02-02-2016, 12:43 PM
I don't. Recruiting season is like gymnastics and figure skating, except the judges aren't as qualified and there are more drama queens.

Political Hack
02-02-2016, 12:45 PM
I don't. Recruiting season is like gymnastics and figure skating, except the judges aren't as qualified and there are more drama queens.

You think we're Tanya Harding or Nancy Kerrigan?

Liverpooldawg
02-02-2016, 12:52 PM
You think we're Tanya Harding or Nancy Kerrigan?

Kerrigan, obviously. Harding is UM. Bama is whatever Russian won it that year.