PDA

View Full Version : Bearshark player's Dad posts on Elitedawgs- a new milestone

Coach34
02-02-2016, 10:07 AM
yesterday we had a poster make a BS post under the handle "pawofdawg" that State had pulled Lashley's offer. This poster was kind enough to use his work email with his name on it. He is none other than the father of the OM Right Tackle that started for the Bearsharks while Tonsil was sitting out for taking illegal benefits. This Right Tackle played his HS football at MRA and is a former State recruit.

The father of a rival player- posted on Elitedawgs. Took time out of his day to make up a fake fan name and register as a Bulldog- to post a complete bullshit lie on his Rival's message board. Thanks for helping make Elitedawgs the best Board out there.

BulldogBear
02-02-2016, 10:10 AM
These things are just a dying animal wallowing down the bushes around it. They're exposed and desperate. Pitiful, arrogant, and childish all at once.... this is the state of Rebel nation.

klong-dog
02-02-2016, 10:10 AM
Mr. Xxxxxxxxx sounds very desperate and revengeful IMHO.

Eric Nies Grind Time
02-02-2016, 10:13 AM
At least I understand the people that sign up for an account and just post inflammatory stuff. I really don't get the ones that sign up for an account and just pretend they are an MSU fan.

msstate7
02-02-2016, 10:16 AM
So, we offered his kid and took his commitment only to be burned... This makes him want to troll us? 17 him

cheewgumm
02-02-2016, 10:16 AM
So he wasn't here to thank State for offerin his son a scholarship?

Thick
02-02-2016, 10:18 AM
His son would have never been offered from OM if it weren't for Dan and company being his first and only D1 offer before the Bears caved and gave him one.

It_Could_Happen
02-02-2016, 10:18 AM
Do an enforcer thread on him just so he gets the message.

Covercorner2
02-02-2016, 10:19 AM
Go back and look at his posts concerning his son's recruitment. Class act.....**

HaggardDawg
02-02-2016, 10:20 AM
Attorneys aren't very smart doing reconnaissance ala Ashley Madison. Never use your work email.

Really Clark?
02-02-2016, 10:23 AM
Beautiful. And we are the ones obsessed. Maybe they are slightly worried about tomorrow? I wonder

Dawgology
02-02-2016, 10:24 AM
What a dork. It blows my mind how deceitful that entire fan base is.

ShotgunDawg
02-02-2016, 10:28 AM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31KMrUXfbNL._AC_UL320_SR248,320_.jpg

SDDawg
02-02-2016, 10:30 AM
F**k that clown. His Rebel wife has his balls in her purse and he was a complete idiot even when his kid was committed to State.

I seen it dawg
02-02-2016, 10:31 AM
This is gold

EAVdog
02-02-2016, 10:32 AM
And people think OM fans cuckolding their wives/daughters for recruits is crazy!

BossDawg
02-02-2016, 10:33 AM
Beautiful. And we are the ones obsessed. Maybe they are slightly worried about tomorrow? I wonder

They are not only obsessed, they are just flat out weird.

Behrdawg
02-02-2016, 10:34 AM
RezDawg whining

Because talking about our crappy recruiting on a message board will mysteriously make it better before tomorrow morning....

cheewgumm
02-02-2016, 10:44 AM
Amazing.

Of all people. We throw his crappy playing son a bone and this is the reward?!?!

Dawgtini
02-02-2016, 10:46 AM
F**k that clown. His Rebel wife has his balls in her purse and he was a complete idiot even when his kid was committed to State.

too be fair, if the Beav's incisors weren't so large and sharp they would not have become detached. **

Jack Lambert
02-02-2016, 10:47 AM
Amazing.

Of all people. We throw his crappy playing son a bone and this is the reward?!?!

Just the fact that this guy would do this makes me think that he, his son and Freeze set the whole thing up so Freeze could say they flipped him.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-02-2016, 10:49 AM
yesterday we had a poster make a BS post under the handle "pawofdawg" that State had pulled Lashley's offer. This poster was kind enough to use his work email with his name on it. He is none other than the father of the OM Right Tackle that started for the Bearsharks while Tonsil was sitting out for taking illegal benefits. This Right Tackle played his HS football at MRA and is a former State recruit.

The father of a rival player- posted on Elitedawgs. Took time out of his day to make up a fake fan name and register as a Bulldog- to post a complete bullshit lie on his Rival's message board. Thanks for helping make Elitedawgs the best Board out there.

F'n pathetic...I remember when he posted on the MSU 247 board and looked like a complete ass. If it weren't for Dan and Co he would be paying tuition. **** that guy.

chainedup_Dawg
02-02-2016, 10:50 AM
Go back and look at his posts concerning his son's recruitment. Class act.....**

Dammit, if you delete him completely we can't mock his previous posts

Taog Redloh
02-02-2016, 10:59 AM
Speaking of this, there are some pretty good quotes back in this thread regarding Rawlings' recruitment:

http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?10211-Sean-Rawlings-named-Metro-Linemen-of-the-Year&p=103974&highlight=pawofdawg#post103974

That Goat Holder guy sure took some heat in that thread.

cheewgumm
02-02-2016, 11:05 AM
Ha that's great.

Goat was right... Props.

cheewgumm
02-02-2016, 11:06 AM
Lesson...never trust OMU.

maroonmania
02-02-2016, 11:09 AM

I don't believe 99% of this board pays any attention to some new sign up that obviously comes on to post something that is ridiculous and inflammatory but I guess there could be some recruit or outsider that might read and think a real MSU fan posted that. Personally wish we wouldn't allow new sign ups between 1 Jan and signing day. It would eliminate posers that come on just to stir up stuff during the heat of recruiting.

I seen it dawg
02-02-2016, 11:11 AM
I don't believe 99% of this board pays any attention to some new sign up that obviously comes on to post something that is ridiculous and inflammatory but I guess there could be some recruit or outsider that might read and think a real MSU fan posted that. Personally wish we wouldn't allow new sign ups between 1 Jan and signing day. It would eliminate posers that come on just to stir up stuff during the heat of recruiting.

Signed up a long time ago.

whosyourdawgy
02-02-2016, 11:12 AM
Is there a reason we aren't saying Sean Rawlings name or his stupid ass dad, Jeff Rawlings name here?? @jeffdrawlings. Just wondering.

maroonmania
02-02-2016, 11:14 AM
Signed up a long time ago.

Yep, probably during the recruiting cycle for Sean Rawlings. Probably in THAT January.

Saltydog
02-02-2016, 11:17 AM
these trolls. They are my favorite posts this time of year.

Jack Lambert
02-02-2016, 11:18 AM
Is there a reason we aren't saying Sean Rawlings name or his stupid ass dad, Jeff Rawlings name here?? @jeffdrawlings. Just wondering.

I was wondering the same thing. Call a ***** a *****. That's how I see it.

I seen it dawg
02-02-2016, 11:20 AM
these trolls. They are my favorite posts this time of year.

Well I think this one is pretty exposed.

I seen it dawg
02-02-2016, 11:20 AM
Yep, probably during the recruiting cycle for Sean Rawlings. Probably in THAT January.

Incorrect. Let it go.

662dawg
02-02-2016, 11:24 AM
Speaking of this, there are some pretty good quotes back in this thread regarding Rawlings' recruitment:

http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?10211-Sean-Rawlings-named-Metro-Linemen-of-the-Year&p=103974&highlight=pawofdawg#post103974

That Goat Holder guy sure took some heat in that thread.

So it was actually his dad saying this about him while pretending to be someone else? Smh... And sorry dad, he only has 3 years of football left... As a back up.

"Sean Rawlings is 3 stars on rivals and 24/7. scout hasn't rated him yet and the 2 stars there are just a placeholder. for whatever reason, scout just can't seem to get around to it. if he were in georgia, texas or florida, he'd have 4 stars. 6'6" 290, 4.9 40. smart, very athletic (see that for yourself on the bb court) and a mean streak. and he loves the dogs. late "discovery" b/c of mais and injury last year but he's been discovered now. and its only just begun for him. we'll see him playing for a long time."

gtowndawg
02-02-2016, 11:25 AM
They are not only obsessed, they are just flat out weird.

Thank you. Ole Miss fans are creepy, weird people. It really is a cult. This moron is exhibit A.

maroonmania
02-02-2016, 11:28 AM
Incorrect. Let it go.

Whatever, I remember the guy posting on here when he though his kid was going to MSU. Regardless of this particular situation I still don't see why we don't at least highly scrutinize new posters signing up in January. Only seems the smart thing to do.

I seen it dawg
02-02-2016, 11:34 AM
Whatever, I remember the guy posting on here when he though his kid was going to MSU. Regardless of this particular situation I still don't see why we don't at least highly scrutinize new posters signing up in January. Only seems the smart thing to do.

Uhhhhh have you not seen that enforcer guy running around....he seems to be onto something

blacklistedbully
02-02-2016, 11:39 AM

Yep, he came on here in 2014 pretending to be an MSU fan so he could pump up his son. Posted about how great Sean was and how underrated he was on the recruiting sites. Went on about how Sean would be a 4-star if he was from Georgia or Florida.

What a douche! Very representative of UNM. Exactly the kind of people they attract and produce.

I seen it dawg
02-02-2016, 11:45 AM
We were supportive as a board when he got his offer from where he really wanted to be, with our offer first forcing OM hand, but yet he comes here and attacks here. Nice move classy guy. Real mature douchebag.

maroonmania
02-02-2016, 11:48 AM
We were supportive as a board when he got his offer from where he really wanted to be, with our offer first forcing OM hand, but yet he comes here and attacks here. Nice move classy guy. Real mature douchebag.

Yep, in other words, your prototypical OM fan.

Saltydog
02-02-2016, 11:50 AM
shows their house, their business, etc. and makes a jackass outta them. It's Gold!!!!!!

EliteDawgEnforcer
02-02-2016, 11:53 AM
His son would have never been offered from OM if it weren't for Dan and company being his first and only D1 offer before the Bears caved and gave him one.

I wondered what your thoughts would be on Dad now...

Do an enforcer thread on him just so he gets the message.

Some people don't need full details exposed to make a point. This lawyer made an account to post about his own son during recruitment and then came back to post false info about another recruit last night. The fact the loser has enough time to do that speaks enough about him. There is plenty more I found but it's just not needed in this case.

We are...a lot of the accounts that are surfacing now were started over a year ago and they are coming back to life. New registrations were turned off during the time leading up to signing day recently.

And Bye Bye Jeff...

blacklistedbully
02-02-2016, 11:54 AM
I am not one to go after someone's livelihood simply because they post crap about us as a rival. But in a case like this, I would have no problem spreading the word in Mississippi about what a dishonest, ungrateful POS this jackass is, and encourage any and all non-Ole Miss homers to avoid engaging his law firm.

Political Hack
02-02-2016, 11:58 AM

That's what irks me. This board is the one that handled it with class, as a collective group of posters, when he flipped. The general sentiment was "well, he grew up an OM fan so it's understandable." The other sites melted and were PO'd. Busted his and his dad's butts for not being honest and keeping their word. Yet they come back here and post BS misinformation about another kid in hopes that we'll bad mout him?

Lesson: we didn't bad mouth them when they lied, but they come back to try to get us to bad mouth another kid who isn't lying by--AGAIN--lying. What in the ever living shit is going on in this guy's head? Why would he do that to a kid after seeing what his son went through when he flipped? Some of these people have no moral compass. It's amazing.

elitedawgs
02-02-2016, 11:59 AM
Here's a lengthy thread on that http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?12080-You-are-Sean-Rawlings&highlight=sean+rawlings

some excerpts:

You go where your heart is and you want to play. Wish him the best wherever he decides to go.

--
I just don't have a problem with what Rawlings did. We just have put our egos aside and realize that we all would have likely done the same thing if MSU was the school to offer late.

Just as the Kang used to say, "Kids that don't want to be at your school make excuses when they make mistakes or don't perform, however, kids that want to be at your school, suck it up and find a way to succeed." If you believe this quote to be true, then you probably also believe that, if Rawlings' heart is at Ole Miss, then that is where he needs to go.

--

I would have done the same thing he did. Ole Miss had not offered. He obviously wanted to play in the SEC/D1. MSU was his only offer. You take it. If you go back and read all the posts that his father put on 247, you will see he never said they would not consider an Ole Miss offer if it came. The posts are very carefully worded. That dream offer came in late and they took it. I don't fault them at all. He is playing where he wants. Congrats to him.

--

Me in his shoes with roles reversed, I would switch my commitment the second I was offered even if it was as I was about to fax my LOI in. You go with your heart. Nothing else to it.

--

I think Rawlings did the right thing- go where your heart is. He was only with us because we were his only good option at the time.

--

As a parent, I'd let my kid make the decisions as to where he wants to be the next 4-5 years.

--

cheewgumm
02-02-2016, 12:01 PM
Agree Hack, it's amazing.

The guy is a terrible person.

Political Hack
02-02-2016, 12:03 PM
Great quotes from the official ED account. Puts this in perspective.

Coach34
02-02-2016, 12:05 PM
Here's a lengthy thread on that http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?12080-You-are-Sean-Rawlings&highlight=sean+rawlings

some excerpts:

You go where your heart is and you want to play. Wish him the best wherever he decides to go.

--
I just don't have a problem with what Rawlings did. We just have put our egos aside and realize that we all would have likely done the same thing if MSU was the school to offer late.

Just as the Kang used to say, "Kids that don't want to be at your school make excuses when they make mistakes or don't perform, however, kids that want to be at your school, suck it up and find a way to succeed." If you believe this quote to be true, then you probably also believe that, if Rawlings' heart is at Ole Miss, then that is where he needs to go.

--

I would have done the same thing he did. Ole Miss had not offered. He obviously wanted to play in the SEC/D1. MSU was his only offer. You take it. If you go back and read all the posts that his father put on 247, you will see he never said they would not consider an Ole Miss offer if it came. The posts are very carefully worded. That dream offer came in late and they took it. I don't fault them at all. He is playing where he wants. Congrats to him.

--

Me in his shoes with roles reversed, I would switch my commitment the second I was offered even if it was as I was about to fax my LOI in. You go with your heart. Nothing else to it.

--

I think Rawlings did the right thing- go where your heart is. He was only with us because we were his only good option at the time.

--

As a parent, I'd let my kid make the decisions as to where he wants to be the next 4-5 years.

--

He and his son get that treatment from Elitedawgs- then he comes back- lies about his identity and lies about another recruit. Wow

I seen it dawg
02-02-2016, 12:06 PM
**** that guy.

mic
02-02-2016, 12:13 PM
**** that guy.

Typical piece of shit douche bag from UMiss..

Leroy Jenkins
02-02-2016, 01:18 PM
https://media1.giphy.com/media/Lgb9p7eXSEcp2/200w.gif