PDA

View Full Version : Sooo... Can we beat bama

msstate7
02-01-2016, 10:34 PM
In the sport we really care about... Basketball? I hope we embarrass them tomorrow night. Please beat them... I hate them (not you, tusk)

klong-dog
02-01-2016, 10:47 PM
It should be a close one. If we can keep Obasahan in check we should prevail. He's playing at a high level right now. Hopefully we get a decent crowd. I'm scared the weather might keep that from happening though. Would be our luck, cause I want to beat them more than anyone. They've had our number for a few years now, heck, who hasn't I guess.

msstate7
02-01-2016, 10:51 PM
It should be a close one. If we can keep Obasahan in check we should prevail. He's playing at a high level right now. Hopefully we get a decent crowd. I'm scared the weather might keep that from happening though. Would be our luck, cause I want to beat them more than anyone. They've had our number for a few years now, heck, who hasn't I guess.

Obadajannir (whatever) is a very good driver to the basket. He scares me

klong-dog
02-01-2016, 10:52 PM
Sword will foul out early in the 2nd half. Maybe FTF can defend him decently.

TUSK
02-02-2016, 12:30 AM
In the sport we really care about... Basketball? I hope we embarrass them tomorrow night. Please beat them... I hate them (not you, tusk)

pray tell, what is this "basketball" of which ye speak...?

BeardoMSU
02-02-2016, 12:36 AM
pray tell, what is this "basketball" of which ye speak...?

You've given yourself away, Tusk.....see 1:10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNSBD4fLdwQ

TUSK
02-02-2016, 12:44 AM
You've given yourself away, Tusk.....see 1:10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNSBD4fLdwQ

dude, that was funny... not my inspiration, but funny nonetheless... nice.

BeardoMSU
02-02-2016, 12:45 AM
dude, that was funny... not my inspiration, but funny nonetheless... nice.

Glad you got a chuckle. ATHF is a great show, if you've never seen it, especially the first few seasons.

TUSK
02-02-2016, 12:47 AM
Glad you got a chuckle. ATHF is a great show, if you've never seen it, especially the first few seasons.

It looks like my "speed".... thanks for the tip...

Jack Lambert
02-02-2016, 09:14 AM
Our two Freshman are getting a opportunity to show what they can do with Ready and Ware out. They are really starting to get good.

louisvilledawg
02-02-2016, 09:18 AM
Is Ware going to be back? I heard we was doing non contact practice yesterday. Never had a concussion so don't know how far along he is.