PDA

View Full Version : A Winter's Tale

bobcat91
02-01-2016, 08:24 PM
There was a king who saw evil creeping into the kingdom and decided to call his faithful Knights to his side. He instructed them to go into the far lands of evil, promise their services to evil rulers, create havoc, use up their time and resources then return home with the spoils. The plan was a success and they have embarked on their return. They will ALL return on Wednesday.

RC3
02-01-2016, 08:26 PM
I hope you know something I dont

ShotgunDawg
02-01-2016, 08:30 PM
IDK man, if this is so, why did Kobe leave his Ole Miss visit early?

GumpDawg
02-01-2016, 08:33 PM
IDK man, if this is so, why did Kobe leave his Ole Miss visit early?

Man at this point just take it at face value. Explanations can come later if needed. Nobody is going to lay this out on the carpet for everyone right now.

missouridawg
02-01-2016, 08:37 PM
��

Leroy Jenkins
02-01-2016, 08:44 PM
It's a stretch, we will see I guess.

t45fixer
02-01-2016, 08:55 PM
Some folks are gonna be really depressed after this. Don't look good right now. There's a reason going after the commit today.

Hunkaburningdawg
02-01-2016, 09:33 PM
There was a king who saw evil creeping into the kingdom and decided to call his faithful Knights to his side. He instructed them to go into the far lands of evil, promise their services to evil rulers, create havoc, use up their time and resources then return home with the spoils. The plan was a success and they have embarked on their return. They will ALL return on Wednesday.

Are you just screwing with us?

Tripp McNeely
02-01-2016, 09:49 PM

Im starting to believe that they're leaking some bad info to our pay site guys too...I'm think Mullen's about to "flip the script" so to speak

Op4isabitch
02-01-2016, 09:51 PM
Im starting to believe that they're leaking some bad info to our pay site guys too...I'm think Mullen's about to "flip the script" so to speak

I hope you are correct.

RezDawg
02-01-2016, 09:55 PM
Please don't be.

Commercecomet24
02-01-2016, 10:00 PM

It would certainly explain all the conflicting stories that are going around. It's all over the place and storied keep changing from people who are generally in the know. We have never had a recruiting year like this under Mullen so I'm starting to wonder if he doesn't have something cooking. It's either that or we are screwed! I really hope he's playing the game. We will know shortly.

msstate7
02-01-2016, 10:02 PM
It would certainly explain all the conflicting stories that are going around. It's all over the place and storied keep changing from people who are generally in the know. We have never had a recruiting year like this under Mullen so I'm starting to wonder if he doesn't have something cooking. It's either that or we are screwed! I really hope he's playing the game. We will know shortly.

I look at this theory like when everyone use to say we were holding back in OOC games

Op4isabitch
02-01-2016, 10:05 PM
How many can we take this year? I know it's a small class.

How many are committed? I think it's only 16. So with at least 5-6 open positions surely Mullen is playing a game or we are truly in trouble.

CadaverDawg
02-01-2016, 10:10 PM
I look at this theory like when everyone use to say we were holding back in OOC games

Hahaha me too

Commercecomet24
02-01-2016, 10:11 PM

I agree. Just trying to make sense of what's to the right of the equal sign. Nothing is adding up. It's really odd and nobody seems to be clear on anything. Me personally I'm holding out hope it turns out good so I'm waiting to see how it plays out.

I'm a big braves fan too and not looking forward to this season other than watching some good young pitchers.

Commercecomet24
02-01-2016, 10:15 PM
Hahaha me too

You mean we weren't holding out in those games? Lol

I understand where you're coming from. Certainly been off recruiting year.

Appreciate all your info to Cadaver, you generally bring a level headed approach to this madness.

msstate7
02-01-2016, 10:17 PM
I agree. Just trying to make sense of what's to the right of the equal sign. Nothing is adding up. It's really odd and nobody seems to be clear on anything. Me personally I'm holding out hope it turns out good so I'm waiting to see how it plays out.

I'm a big braves fan too and not looking forward to this season other than watching some good young pitchers.

I'm looking forward to seeing if Olivera can hit and play LF, see how our young starters progress, trades, and our minor league teams... Very excited about the minor league braves

CadaverDawg
02-01-2016, 10:19 PM
You mean we weren't holding out in those games? Lol

I understand where you're coming from. Certainly been off recruiting year.

Appreciate all your info to Cadaver, you generally bring a level headed approach to this madness.

Ha, I appreciate that, but I'm guilty of letting my passion for MSU take over. I just want people to be getting some type of info if there is any...even if rumors. That's what makes it fun, & I also know what it's like to be dying for news and/or rumors and not getting any. So I try to share what I can. Sorry if it all ends up wrong!

Really Clark?
02-01-2016, 10:20 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing if Olivera can hit and play LF, see how our young starters progress, trades, and our minor league teams... Very excited about the minor league braves

Don't forget to get to Jackson this year. Going to be some outstanding talent here playing for the Braves.

msstate7
02-01-2016, 10:22 PM
Don't forget to get to Jackson this year. Going to be some outstanding talent here playing for the Braves.

I'll be there. Really hope to see Albies, Swanson , or both

Commercecomet24
02-01-2016, 10:24 PM

Yeah Olivera looked pretty good in the limited time we had him
Last year. And the young braves are really exciting especially the pitching!

msstate7
02-01-2016, 10:28 PM
Yeah Olivera looked pretty good in the limited time we had him
Last year. And the young braves are really exciting especially the pitching!

Folty will start year on dl

Commercecomet24
02-01-2016, 10:37 PM
Folty will start year on dl

Dude can bring it. Like watching him, gotta get a better second pitch.

Commercecomet24
02-01-2016, 10:38 PM
I'll be there. Really hope to see Albies, Swanson , or both

Heck I forgot about Swanson!

RC3
02-01-2016, 10:42 PM
can we please get back to complete make believe fairy tales?

msstate7
02-01-2016, 10:43 PM

Fine... The braves will win the east haha

RC3
02-01-2016, 10:45 PM
basketball team is likely going to win out

Commercecomet24
02-01-2016, 10:46 PM
Ha, I appreciate that, but I'm guilty of letting my passion for MSU take over. I just want people to be getting some type of info if there is any...even if rumors. That's what makes it fun, & I also know what it's like to be dying for news and/or rumors and not getting any. So I try to share what I can. Sorry if it all ends up wrong!

Passion what's makes us FANatics lol. I love State, was born into it, my kids born into it and it sure hurts when we don't come out on top. In recruiting you can't blame anybody for getting it wrong it's part of it. One of my best friends in this world grew up playing baseball with him in meridian. He was always a State fan and thought for sure he was gonna play ball at State. Wound up going to ole miss, blew my mind! You just never know!

msstate7
02-01-2016, 10:46 PM
We'll have a top 10 recruiting class in '17 in football.

msstate7
02-01-2016, 10:47 PM
We'll have our current defensive staff together this time next year

msstate7
02-01-2016, 10:48 PM
Those predictions fantasy enough? Haha

RC3
02-01-2016, 10:48 PM
ole miss is getting the death penalty any day now

msstate7
02-01-2016, 10:49 PM
Hev will be national recruiter of the year next season

Commercecomet24
02-01-2016, 10:51 PM
Fine... The braves will win the east haha

Don't stop there, World Series champs!

Commercecomet24
02-01-2016, 10:53 PM
Here's a fairy tale for you. Hugh Freeze will go on national tv on signing day and confess to all his cheating, sinful ways ala Jimmy Swaggart!

msstate7
02-01-2016, 10:53 PM
Don't stop there, World Series champs!

Sure... Why not? Fredi will win manager of year

BeardoMSU
02-01-2016, 10:55 PM

If you buy a magnum condom, your dick will grow to fit it. It's called the power of positive projection.********

BeardoMSU
02-01-2016, 10:56 PM
Here's a fairy tale for you. Hugh Freeze will go on national tv on signing day and confess to all his cheating, sinful ways ala Jimmy Swaggart!

Na, he'll get 'outed' on Dateline's To Catch a Predator.

Commercecomet24
02-01-2016, 10:58 PM
Sure... Why not? Fredi will win manager of year

And the congregation said Amen!

Commercecomet24
02-01-2016, 10:59 PM
Na, he'll get 'outed' on Dateline's To Catch a Predator.

I would pay big money to see that lol

BeardoMSU
02-01-2016, 11:03 PM
I would pay big money to see that lol

That's his recruiting method. Nothing like traveling to a high-schooler's house with a 6 pack of B&J's, a red backpack, a roll of rubbers, promises of unlimited skinny white boys, and a career in the NFL.

Commercecomet24
02-01-2016, 11:06 PM
That's his recruiting method. Nothing like traveling to a high-schooler's house with a 6 pack of B&J's, a red backpack, a roll of rubbers, promises of unlimited skinny white boys, and a career in the NFL.

Dang, dude just spit my Pepsi everywhere! That's some funny stuff!

Dawgtini
02-02-2016, 02:23 AM
Yes. Great story. Looking forward to the climactic ending on Wednesday. HailState!

SDDawg
02-02-2016, 03:46 AM

Post of the year if Wednesday pans out.

Tripp McNeely
02-02-2016, 05:08 PM

Sooooooo......??????