PDA

View Full Version : What upsets me most about Mississippi athletes going to Alabama

Dawgology
02-01-2016, 04:36 PM
With the exception of a very few they get buried in the depth chart to never be heard form again. Not all. But many.

I'm all for guys doing what is in their best interests to further their career but come on...is it just obvious to me?

I'm talking to a bunch of Bama grads and fans today at lunch and they don't even know who Nigel Knott is they are just happy as shit that they stole him form MSU and we can't have him. Most of them though AJ Brown was a running back from Starkville and when I said he is a WR they said "oh, that's the one Saban is wanting to turn into a running back".

Honestly, all they wanted to talk about was Demetrius Robertson was their next big WR and they needed a replacement at RB.

It's just a pitiful job by State if we miss on all of these guys. I feel sorry for this state and I feel sorry for the athletes that are being duped. At the end of the day it is just Saban being King Thick Dick of **** You Mountain showing he can come into MS and take what he wants to keep the MS schools from having them. **** that shit.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-01-2016, 04:43 PM
Great points...You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Dawgology again.

TUSK
02-01-2016, 04:59 PM
With the exception of a very few they get buried in the depth chart to never be heard form again. Not all. But many.

I'm all for guys doing what is in their best interests to further their career but come on...is it just obvious to me?

I'm talking to a bunch of Bama grads and fans today at lunch and they don't even know who Nigel Knott is they are just happy as shit that they stole him form MSU and we can't have him. Most of them though AJ Brown was a running back from Starkville and when I said he is a WR they said "oh, that's the one Saban is wanting to turn into a running back".

Honestly, all they wanted to talk about was Demetrius Robertson was their next big WR and they needed a replacement at RB.

It's just a pitiful job by State if we miss on all of these guys. I feel sorry for this state and I feel sorry for the athletes that are being duped. At the end of the day it is just Saban being King Thick Dick of **** You Mountain showing he can come into MS and take what he wants to keep the MS schools from having them. **** that shit.

You need more knowledgeable Bammer fans (which pretty much excludes 90% of us)... those are the "type" that ONLY look at 5 star kids...

AJ won't be playing RB anytime soon, if ever... RB is too deep...