PDA

View Full Version : Both of Nigel Knott's parents went to Ole Miss.....

Taog Redloh
02-01-2016, 03:08 PM
We weren't ever getting that guy, regardless of his sister. However.....

A big L O L to the confederates up north....hahahahaha

Coach34
02-01-2016, 03:11 PM
They are spinning now a 4-star legacy didnt have a spot- thats why he had to choose Bama

messageboardsuperhero
02-01-2016, 03:21 PM
If we lost an elite in-state legacy this board would be melting. When UM loses one, it's spun as no big deal- they didn't have room anyway.

I could not think of a clearer example of the difference between the two schools if I tried.

Coach34
02-01-2016, 03:24 PM
If we lost an elite in-state legacy this board would be melting. When UM loses one, it's spun as no big deal- they didn't have room anyway.

I could not think of a clearer example of the difference between the two schools if I tried.

100% truth of how each fanbase handles recruiting. One group lies no matter what common sense says- the other goes out of its way to be as down to earth as possible.

defiantdog
02-01-2016, 03:46 PM
100% truth of how each fanbase handles recruiting. One group lies no matter what common sense says- the other goes out of its way to be as down to earth as possible.
Knott was committed to Bama when Saban told him he had a true offer. The kid wanted to go there. When will he play? Who knows

SDDawg
02-01-2016, 03:49 PM

The Achilles heel of MSU has always been character when compared to OM: most of our people have it and a huge number of their folks don't. There are no true choir boys in SEC recruiting, but character gets in the way this time of year...