PDA

View Full Version : Guys PLEASE...

preachermatt83
02-01-2016, 02:49 PM
DOn't speak negatively of these kids... First they are kids who have a right to make there own decisions but secondly IT IS NEVER OFFICIAL UNTIL THE FAX IS IN so the last thing MSU needs is for a bunch of idiot fans to start tweeting at these kids negatively.. Please just don't... If you wanna be mad at anyone, be mad at the staff, not the kids.

Thick
02-01-2016, 02:51 PM
Who's talking bad about recruits?

Jack Lambert
02-01-2016, 02:54 PM
I think being negative about Miss State football period is bad for recruiting. It makes the fans look like a bunch of asses. Don't think parents and kids aren't reading message boards to see what the fans are saying. I can see them saying, if the fans are not happy with the coaching staff maybe my kid should go somewhere else.

preachermatt83
02-01-2016, 02:57 PM
Who's talking bad about recruits?

nobody YET, just thinking back to CJ Johnson.. Doubt any of the ED crew would do it but man some of these idiots on twitter will prob start running them in the ground as soon as they commit somewhere other than State.

maroonmania
02-01-2016, 02:57 PM
I think being negative about Miss State football period is bad for recruiting. It makes the fans look like a bunch of asses. Don't think parents and kids aren't reading message boards to see what the fans are saying. I can see them saying, if the fans are not happy with the coaching staff maybe my kid should go somewhere else.

On the contrary most of us are VERY positive about where Miss State football is right now. That' why most of us are perplexed that we are not attracting more high profile recruits than we are. Its very strange. Our program should be more attractive to play at right now that at any other time in our history. Yet, to this point, I think we have what, one composite 4 star player committed?

mic
02-01-2016, 03:30 PM
nobody YET, just thinking back to CJ Johnson.. Doubt any of the ED crew would do it but man some of these idiots on twitter will prob start running them in the ground as soon as they commit somewhere other than State.

Well he deserved all that was said....

OSCAR
02-01-2016, 03:34 PM
There is bait out there right now regarding AJ Brown. Preacher is warning us not to bite. We should all listen and say nothing but positive things about these kids.

Coach007
02-01-2016, 03:44 PM
DOn't speak negatively of these kids... First they are kids who have a right to make there own decisions but secondly IT IS NEVER OFFICIAL UNTIL THE FAX IS IN so the last thing MSU needs is for a bunch of idiot fans to start tweeting at these kids negatively.. Please just don't... If you wanna be mad at anyone, be mad at the staff, not the kids.

I agree, but you won't stop it from happening. Some people are just.... well... idiots.

RougeDawg
02-01-2016, 04:04 PM
We are going to be completely fine with whatever Wednesday's outcome brings. I've been meaning to post about this very topic and why everyone needs to calm down but haven't had the time to write it. Hopefully can get to it tonight.

preachermatt83
02-01-2016, 06:25 PM
There is bait out there right now regarding AJ Brown. Preacher is warning us not to bite. We should all listen and say nothing but positive things about these kids.

Exactly

I seen it dawg
02-01-2016, 06:48 PM
We are going to be completely fine with whatever Wednesday's outcome brings. I've been meaning to post about this very topic and why everyone needs to calm down but haven't had the time to write it. Hopefully can get to it tonight.

That's ok