PDA

View Full Version : Can anybody name an OM source that said Tunsil...

Coach34
02-01-2016, 10:38 AM
was going to sit 7 games???

Its my recollection that when all that broke- Yancy, Chuck, Johnson, Neal- all of them said it was nothing. Not one said he would sit a game. They told you some concocted BS story. You know who did say he was going to sit? Elitedawgs.com

So now that the investigation and NOA news has hit- that Elitedawgs.com has been telling everyone about for quite some time- why are we suddenly supposed to believe Yancy, Chuck, Johnson, and Neal this time? They werent telling their subscribers about all this- just a week ago all this was an Elitedawg Conspiracy complete with tin foil hats. How are they suddenly experts on all this? I've never seen a group go from calling something BS to knowing all about it so quick in my life.

So I ask you Reb fans- why do you believe the Four Horsemen now? They werent honest about Tunsil. They werent honest about the investigation. But now suddenly- they already know a penalty when an allegation letter just came out? Yeah- and Tunsil wasnt going to miss any games was he????

AlmostPositive
02-01-2016, 10:41 AM
Believe NOTHING from them. Any of them, at any time, on any subject.

If the allegations didn't include Freeze and were minor ones only, Ole Miss University would have released the letter with only some names redacted.

TrapGame
02-01-2016, 10:45 AM
And Bo hit on it this morning that no one outside of a very select few in the OM administration offices has actually seen the NOA. So, how can these voices of truth have any inkling of what is in the actually text. If it were really nothing to this the NOA would have been released to every news outlet in the state. But not one bloody peep.

Jack Lambert
02-01-2016, 10:52 AM
The Bear Army is doing everything they can to delay bad news until Thursday.

Really Clark?
02-01-2016, 11:00 AM
continue to push this.

Have we had an Enforcer ruling on this fellow yet?

Coach34
02-01-2016, 11:03 AM
Rezdawg- stay on topic in this thread. Thanks

ElitedawgRecruiting
02-01-2016, 11:04 AM
Can anybody name a source that said Scarbrough and at least three other kids that went to other schools, took their money and Gave it to their new head coach? I mean it's just about Nutt though.

Mjoelner34
02-01-2016, 11:05 AM
Believe NOTHING from them. Any of them, at any time, on any subject.

If the allegations didn't include Freeze and were minor ones only, Ole Miss University would have released the letter with only some names redacted.

^^^THIS^^^ times eleventy billion!!!!!

fishwater99
02-01-2016, 11:06 AM
I had heard from a Big Bear at church that it was going to be 6 games, he was off by 1 game.
This was about 4 games into the season..

Coach34
02-01-2016, 11:11 AM
I had heard from a Big Bear at church that it was going to be 6 games, he was off by 1 game.
This was about 4 games into the season..

Thats my point- when things 1st broke- none of them said he wasgoing to miss. They all downplayed it. But as time passed- it got worse and worse for them. And even your "Big Bear" was still off on the penalty. They dont have clue 1 what the penalties are going to be

This situation wont be any different I assure you

AlmostPositive
02-01-2016, 11:14 AM
There stalling for obvious reasons. Any "journalist" who goes to bat for Om/Freeze's integrity should be held accountable for misleading 18-year-olds about what they're about to become a part of.

fishwater99
02-01-2016, 11:21 AM
Thats my point- when things 1st broke- none of them said he wasgoing to miss. They all downplayed it. But as time passed- it got worse and worse for them. And even your "Big Bear" was still off on the penalty. They dont have clue 1 what the penalties are going to be

This situation wont be any different I assure you

I agree..
I haven't had a chance to talk to any connected Bears, but will try this week and report back on their propaganda...
Like people have said, if this wasn't a big deal, why don't they just release the letter for everyone to see...

Dawgtini
02-01-2016, 11:24 AM
There stalling for obvious reasons. Any "journalist" who goes to bat for Om/Freeze's integrity should be held accountable for misleading 18-year-olds about what they're about to become a part of.

If they took any type of "inducement" that has been described on here, they already know what they're about to become a part of.

ILOATHEBears
02-01-2016, 11:52 AM
Can anybody name a source that said Scarbrough and at least three other kids that went to other schools, took their money and Gave it to their new head coach? I mean it's just about Nutt though.

Let me get this straight. 3-4 croots went to nmu received $$ but turned it over to saban and he sat said player 4 games and turned nmu in?? If so this will be even more glorious than I imagined. The NCAA sitting on this and anything else they find can't be good for the delusionals

yjnkdawg
02-01-2016, 12:04 PM
And Bo hit on it this morning that no one outside of a very select few in the OM administration offices has actually seen the NOA. So, how can these voices of truth have any inkling of what is in the actually text. If it were really nothing to this the NOA would have been released to every news outlet in the state. But not one bloody peep.

If OM gave any info out to those 4, that Coach34 mentioned, then OM needs to put on the dunce cap. That would be about a dumb of a move as they could possibly make. Those 4, want to sell subscriptions and help to try to calm the flock and make them believe that all is good on the plantation.

yjnkdawg
02-01-2016, 12:28 PM

If at least one of those things you mentioned is not in the original NOA, then I would think OM should be receiving more greetings from the NCAA.
Yeah, its just about Nutt. *****

Lumpy Chucklelips
02-01-2016, 12:39 PM
I don't see a RezDawg on this post. Processed?

Coach34
02-01-2016, 12:41 PM
There is a 2nd investigation still going on. This is just Round 1 for them. No idea when the 2nd letter comes- will probably be a little while.

But its much more serious than they are letting on. 3 schollys per year for 3 years my ass

yjnkdawg
02-01-2016, 01:25 PM
I don't see a RezDawg on this post. Processed?

Either he is invisible or the Enforcer has struck again. My bet is the latter.

whatever
02-01-2016, 01:57 PM
If at least one of those things you mentioned is not in the original NOA, then I would think OM should be receiving more greetings from the NCAA.
Yeah, its just about Nutt. *****

Bo Scarbrough already served his 4 game NCAA suspension at the beginning of this year, so I would assume that would be in the current NOA.

Saban even said publicly in a press conference earlier this year that "Bo is serving an NCAA suspension for something that happened during his recruitment NOT having to do with Alabama" or something similar.

SDDawg
02-01-2016, 02:07 PM
So I ask you Reb fans- why do you believe the Four Horsemen now? They werent honest about Tunsil. They werent honest about the investigation. But now suddenly- they already know a penalty when an allegation letter just came out? Yeah- and Tunsil wasnt going to miss any games was he????

They have yet to even acknowledge the Bo Scarborough stuff and Saban spilled the beans in public. Those guys are just silly. If you trust an OM writer on anything related to OM you're just fooling yourself.

Percho
02-01-2016, 02:08 PM
My question is did the NCAA say how many games to sit Tunsil or did NM decide? How did that work?

AlmostPositive
02-01-2016, 02:11 PM
Hootie Nutt is indeed the gift that keeps on giving.

Reverend Freeze is will be publicly spanked for his own people heppin' though. It's an extra pleasure to know that most UM fans do not see this coming.

Coach34
02-01-2016, 02:11 PM
My question is did the NCAA say how many games to sit Tunsil or did NM decide? How did that work?

OM offered him up for 4 games- the NCAA didnt accept and sat him 7

PassInterference
02-01-2016, 02:14 PM
Bo Scarbrough already served his 4 game NCAA suspension at the beginning of this year, so I would assume that would be in the current NOA.

Saban even said publicly in a press conference earlier this year that "Bo is serving an NCAA suspension for something that happened during his recruitment NOT having to do with Alabama" or something similar.

Player for Bama served a suspension for a violation when Ole Miss crooted him...he probably squealed on them. Probably even took a plea bargain to get light punishment so the NCAA could reel in Ole Miss.

Percho
02-01-2016, 02:25 PM
OM offered him up for 4 games- the NCAA didnt accept and sat him 7

Thanks