PDA

View Full Version : Things UNM fans were saying about Tunsil before hammer came down

blacklistedbully
02-01-2016, 09:46 AM
Thought the board might find this amusing, particualrly when held up against what they are now saying about the NOA. The following are from before Tunsil missed a game, and were in response to me sharing info gained here & other places about Tunsil being in deep doo-doo:

Your inside sources on Ole Miss out there in California have to be pretty limited. Of course, there are 3117 posts on ED where other clueless fans are making stuff up. You should just copy and paste.

Remember, though, I am a well known poster on that board. You and I are buddies over there.
40 OleMissGuy, Jul 1, 2015

This is basically a he said (step dad Miller), he said (Tunsil) and really amounts to diddly squat. As for the pushing incident, we have both Laremy and his momma telling a different story than Miller. Two of a kind always beats one of a kind.

If the ALLEGATION is true that Tunsil road in an agent's car....that is only a tiny NCAA infraction and the punishment (if you want to call it that) is that Tunsil would have to reimburse the agent for the gasoline used during his ride. Time to MOVE ON. This is a non story which has been blown way out of proportion because there is nothing else to talk about.

The BIG LOSER -- the step father Mr. Miller. He can forget those dreams of living in a hugh mansion and driving a sleek sports car.
58 10 Htownrebs, Jul 4, 2015

Why do I have to refute any comments you made? Anything you said fact? If so....show the board proof. All your doing is showing your ignorance on a message board with nothing but hearsay from one side of the story. Hell I don't know if our school cheats....any school for that matter. We do know MS State cheats bc it's been proven. The only sad and pathetic approach is how you're going about things.
65 smiley69, Jul 4, 2015

I like how everyone is reading into all this. Everything that's being said is from Miller's statement. He's the only one that's supposed to have talked to a so called " ncaa investigator". Miller said....Miller said.....Miller said. Lol! Sux that he's getting left out of the money so why not stir up shit and get paid for the story. So NCAA went to investigate on July 4th (holiday) weekend and the school has not heard from them. Sounds legit to me. Sounds like someone's mad bc he got his wig split!
72 smiley69, Jul 5, 2015

Poor poor blb he will not let it go even when the ncaa says nothing to see here. you do realize tunsil was flown to Indianapolis last summer and griled my the ncaa and came out clean yet again! the court thingy proved how stupid and greedy miller is and the ncaa will not hitch it's name to that man for sure now! Miller proved he has absolutely nothing on tunsil.
Madzak, Jul 11, 2015

I know for a fact ole miss has not been sent a nol at any point.
169 Madzak, Oct 13, 2015

Point is everything you have said on here has come word for word from elitedawgs. Proof that you have no sources!
174 Madzak, Oct 13, 2015

Coach34
02-01-2016, 10:15 AM
That last one is Gold- make sure and remind them all of that.

blacklistedbully
02-01-2016, 10:27 AM
That last one is Gold- make sure and remind them all of that.

I did. Now I have gone from being, "clueless", and "part of a conspiracy" to, "obsessed", "in need of a life", etc. :rolleyes:

blacklistedbully
02-01-2016, 10:33 AM
Coach, another thing that was funny about that last line from Madzak is that he referenced a post from ED that I had copied onto Rivals. What made it funny is that the post I copied from ED was my own post! The dude was literally accusing me of copying my own words.