PDA

View Full Version : OM & Pat Forde

HaggardDawg
01-31-2016, 07:24 PM
These crazies are literally calling for Forde to be fired for releasing the story. One guy seriously just told me that Forde is a State homer because his kids dressed up as Dak for Halloween. I kid you not. Also said the other writer who released the story (not sure who he's referring to) should be fired too because he's a State homer. He said this writer named his newborn son Dak. This is obviously what's being told on their message boards. Unreal.

Mjoelner34
01-31-2016, 07:29 PM
Ha! The same Pat Forde who, in all of his years of "journalism", has to my knowledge written exactly 1 positive article about Starkville and MSU is now a State homer. Wow.

chef dixon
01-31-2016, 07:30 PM
Mccready with a vomit-worthy piece just now discussing the article. But he claims not to be a fan of Ole Miss. Also of note all those guys predicting AJ to Ole Miss as of today. I'm sure that will change by Tuesday.

Thompson92
01-31-2016, 07:32 PM
I guess the NCAA enforcement staff are MSU homers too. Wow, we can put together a pretty good conspiracy for a bunch of dumb rednecks.**

Also, Rapoport was the one whose kids dressed up as Dak, not Forde.

chainedup_Dawg
01-31-2016, 07:36 PM
Also, Rapoport was the one whose kids dressed up as Dak, not Forde.

This is correct and Ian didn't write an article/story on the NOA

ETA: the other part about one of them naming their newborn kid Dak id just fu***** stupid

HaggardDawg
01-31-2016, 07:40 PM
My question to them was, what did Forde say that was false?....crickets

mic
01-31-2016, 07:46 PM
"I agree It is ridiculous to name ur newborn child after a QB .. How silly is that.. " ..David Johnson

OSCAR
01-31-2016, 07:47 PM
I thought Forde was a Bama Homer?

Mutt the Hoople
01-31-2016, 07:52 PM
This is correct and Ian didn't write an article/story on the NOA

ETA: the other part about one of them naming their newborn kid Dak id just fu***** stupid

Dak is short for Dakota, a fairly common name nowadays.

chainedup_Dawg
01-31-2016, 07:57 PM
I know Dakota is. He had said Dak though. Even then, i don't think Forde or Ian have kids young enough to be named after him

starkvegasdawg
01-31-2016, 08:05 PM
All these connections we have and we still get hammered for Redmond and get called the wrong name all the time.

Spiderman
01-31-2016, 08:07 PM
Mccready with a vomit-worthy piece just now discussing the article. But he claims not to be a fan of Ole Miss. Also of note all those guys predicting AJ to Ole Miss as of today. I'm sure that will change by Tuesday.

McCready said Friday on Twitter that Nutt didn't want to hire Saunders. But Saunders sued Ole Miss because Boone wouldn't pay him what the job NUTT told him he would have and that NUTT played hard ball on his contract negotiations to hire him.

So who the hell DID hire Saunders, McCready?

But you're no fan.

I respect Yancy more because he is at least open that he's an Ole Miss dicksuck.

Unlike McCready's "objective" ass.

maroonmania
01-31-2016, 08:24 PM
These crazies are literally calling for Forde to be fired for releasing the story. One guy seriously just told me that Forde is a State homer because his kids dressed up as Dak for Halloween. I kid you not. Also said the other writer who released the story (not sure who he's referring to) should be fired too because he's a State homer. He said this writer named his newborn son Dak. This is obviously what's being told on their message boards. Unreal.

They literally go nuts if there is a media outlet somewhere that they can't control or retaliate against if it doesn't spout the UNM propaganda. They've got so many media folks like Finebaum, Aschoff, Sallee, etc. sucking on Freeze's Johnson so much that they are just outraged that there might be someone just providing some basic objective reporting out there.

chef dixon
01-31-2016, 08:27 PM
McCready said Friday on Twitter that Nutt didn't want to hire Saunders. But Saunders sued Ole Miss because Boone wouldn't pay him what the job NUTT told him he would have and that NUTT played hard ball on his contract negotiations to hire him.

But you're no fan.

I respect Yancy more because he is at least open that he's an Ole Miss dicksuck.

Yea Mccready writes with a "I'm never wrong" attitude.

He states Forde's article is "agenda" driven which is funny because Mccready is open with his hate of Pat Forde. Kind of hypocritical article when you obviously have an agenda against the author of the hit piece.

Part of the article that tickled me was how he states that he knows Bjork wouldn't keep around a coach that didn't do things the right way because he made changes in women's basketball and track. Really Mccready? You and I both know there is a MAJOR difference in the implications of making changes in football. That should be something that an "objective" non-fan should easily be able to see.

messageboardsuperhero
01-31-2016, 08:28 PM
Pat Forde is an MSU homer who is in cahoots with us to bring down UM???

LOL, I've heard it all now.

CadaverDawg
01-31-2016, 08:29 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if they paid off media members the way they pay off recruits. Based on the articles defending Freeze yesterday, it's not hard to believe

PassInterference
01-31-2016, 08:38 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if they paid off media members the way they pay off recruits. Based on the articles defending Freeze yesterday, it's not hard to believe

This is really the only explanation for Barrett Sallee.

EAVdog
01-31-2016, 08:39 PM
Yeah old 'Water Bottle' Forde is an MSU homer. Folks have no idea how bad he has raked us over the coals for years now.

Really Clark?
01-31-2016, 08:41 PM

But you're no fan.

Yeah. Right McReady. That's exactly opposite of what happened. Nutt held him leaving for Kansas over Boone's head for not just more money but for Saunders. Nutt wanted him bad. Boone wanted no part of Saunders. Forward Rebel douches should be made to crawl and toss Boone's salad for saving that school even bigger trouble than they have now.

Leroy Jenkins
01-31-2016, 09:00 PM
So now WE control the media? YES! and the NCAA, double yes!

HaggardDawg
01-31-2016, 09:34 PM
McCready showed his true colors after the Auburn game in 2014 when he blasted and said Gus Malzahn was a fake and not to believe the "good guy" talk about him because he didn't offer his public condolences to Treadwell after the injury. I've never seen someone so pissed off and offended because an opposing coach didn't languish enough over an opposing players injury. Malzahn did acknowledge his injury just not enough for McCready's liking and not enough compared to what Saint Freeze would have done. They are a sensitive group. McCready was PERSONALLY offended by that. Just like their fanbase and writers feel PERSONALLY offended by these allegations coming out the day of their big recruiting weekend.

Political Hack
01-31-2016, 09:40 PM
McCready runs a fan site. Why are y'all surprised about this? No one gives a flying fart about a Neil McCready article. Y'all think the AP is gonna pick it up and run it or something? Who cares? It's hilarious.

dawggoneit
01-31-2016, 09:41 PM
We moving on up!!!

Spiderman
01-31-2016, 10:07 PM
McCready showed his true colors after the Auburn game in 2014 when he blasted and said Gus Malzahn was a fake and not to believe the "good guy" talk about him because he didn't offer his public condolences to Treadwell after the injury. I've never seen someone so pissed off and offended because an opposing coach didn't languish enough over an opposing players injury. Malzahn did acknowledge his injury just not enough for McCready's liking and not enough compared to what Saint Freeze would have done. They are a sensitive group. McCready was PERSONALLY offended by that. Just like their fanbase and writers feel PERSONALLY offended by these allegations coming out the day of their big recruiting weekend.

McCready showed his ass then because of Gus Malzahn all right...... but only because Gus beat that ass.

yjnkdawg
01-31-2016, 10:47 PM
Yea Mccready writes with a "I'm never wrong" attitude.

He states Forde's article is "agenda" driven which is funny because Mccready is open with his hate of Pat Forde. Kind of hypocritical article when you obviously have an agenda against the author of the hit piece.

Part of the article that tickled me was how he states that he knows Bjork wouldn't keep around a coach that didn't do things the right way because he made changes in women's basketball and track. Really Mccready? You and I both know there is a MAJOR difference in the implications of making changes in football. That should be something that an "objective" non-fan should easily be able to see.

I would agree with McCready, on this part, if he meant ..."wouldn't keep a coach around that didn't do things the right way as the "Network" wanted him to do."

BossDawg
01-31-2016, 11:07 PM

I've always said this is one of the main ways they throw water on any negative attention they get. I would bet everything I own that they do this. If you notice, no matter the story, any time UMiss gets "bad" news there is always at least one article that comes to their rescue. It's how they control and manipulate the public. It's also how they get all of these nationwide publications and such to randomly write pieces on how "awesome" and "beautiful" Oxford and the university is.

mic
01-31-2016, 11:09 PM
Again..
It's Neal ****ing McCready .. Outside of Oxford no one gives a ****....

Dawgtini
02-01-2016, 04:00 AM
So now WE control the media? YES! and the NCAA, double yes!
Your media are belong to us! #neckwork