PDA

View Full Version : A 1000 words is right

Spiderman
01-31-2016, 05:51 PM
http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac81/gjwmsu70/Bjork%20and%20Freeze.jpg (http://s888.photobucket.com/user/gjwmsu70/media/Bjork%20and%20Freeze.jpg.html)

Ole Ross looks pissed. Not sure if at Freeze or what Freeze is saying.

Does that look like a Top 5 recruiter? He looks like he's coming off a 3 day drunk. I've never seen Saban, Mullen or any coach outside Beilema look that sloppy in public.

Hugh Freeze isn't sharp enough to recruit at the level he does with out help.

He's a nerd, he speaks in a monotone, he's sloppy.

Top 5 recruiter my ass.

starkvegasdawg
01-31-2016, 05:58 PM
Looks to me like freeze is dreaming bout some French fried taters. Mmmmmmm

AlmostPositive
01-31-2016, 05:58 PM
Top Five look-the-other-way guy. (Chizik may have been better.)

Mjoelner34
01-31-2016, 06:03 PM
Wow! Not only the stare but it looks like that right hand is clutching that left bicep pretty tight too. If he doesn't get the answer he wants, he's going to swing!

GumpDawg
01-31-2016, 06:22 PM
Top Five look-the-other-way guy. (Chizik may have been better.)

I honestly think Chizik believed he was the reason for the recruiting success. Why else would one be dumb enough to call out the NCAA in a meeting of peers.

Political Hack
01-31-2016, 06:27 PM
Crossed arms may thus indicate anxiety which is either driven by a lack of trust
in the other person or an internal discomfort and sense of vulnerability (that
may, for example, be rooted in childhood trauma).

Leroy Jenkins
01-31-2016, 06:28 PM
I always wondered about the AD HC dynamics, specifically when the boss makes significantly less money than the employee.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
01-31-2016, 06:42 PM
I always wondered about the AD HC dynamics, specifically when the boss makes significantly less money than the employee.

Not for long! I have a feeling both won't be in their current positions one year hence.

Mjoelner34
01-31-2016, 06:45 PM
Crossed arms may thus indicate anxiety which is either driven by a lack of trust
in the other person or an internal discomfort and sense of vulnerability (that
may, for example, be rooted in childhood trauma).

What does that pose indicate when coupled with a "I'm about to knock the shit out of you!" look?

Leroy Jenkins
01-31-2016, 06:49 PM
Not for long! I have a feeling both won't be in their current positions one year hence.

I Hope you are right, but im talking in general. Can't think of an SEC AD who makes anything close the FB HC.

I seen it dawg
01-31-2016, 07:17 PM
Wow! Not only the stare but it looks like that right hand is clutching that left bicep pretty tight too. If he doesn't get the answer he wants, he's going to swing!

And a little rosey cheeked too...

Lumpy Chucklelips
01-31-2016, 07:21 PM
What I see when I look at Bjork is, "You sure you got this under control?" Meaning, I'm staying out of your way because you say you're handling things, but I'm not feeling so good about it. I need you to assure me everything is going to play out like you're telling me.

Really Clark?
01-31-2016, 07:28 PM
"So listen, remember in our interview you asked about that little issue at Briarwood and I said it was a false rumor. Welllll, I might have mislead you little bit on that and there may or may not be something coming out. But the good news is we may only lose 3-4 commits and/or targets from this weekend and the pending sanctions. Oh and the NCAA has somehow found out about our recruiting playbook. It's all going great though, trust me, I never lie and all this is a part of God's plan for greater things at the flagship."

Really Clark?
01-31-2016, 07:30 PM
"Hugh! Did you just landshart in your pants again?"

Op4isabitch
01-31-2016, 07:45 PM
Is it just me, old Hugh doesn't look to healthy. He's put on a lot of weight and a couple of extra chins.

Sacrifice
01-31-2016, 07:53 PM
Typical lovers spat. Bjork is clearly the woman.

Commercecomet24
01-31-2016, 07:58 PM
http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac81/gjwmsu70/Bjork%20and%20Freeze.jpg (http://s888.photobucket.com/user/gjwmsu70/media/Bjork%20and%20Freeze.jpg.html)

Does that look like a Top 5 recruiter? He looks like he's coming off a 3 day drunk. I've never seen Saban, Mullen or any coach outside Beilema look that sloppy in public.

Top 5 recruiter my ass.

Agree 100%! I been in sales and marketing for 30 years and Freeze just don't have the look or presentation of a heavy hitter. He's getting some help no doubt. There's no way this guy is selling anything on his looks and personality alone!

Apoplectic
01-31-2016, 08:22 PM
The security guard in the background doesnt trust either!

Reason2succeed
01-31-2016, 09:40 PM
Welp, I've made my money. Time to run. Good luck to ya!

DawgHouseUnited
01-31-2016, 10:59 PM

Top 5 recruiter my ass.

Hugh: So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas.
Bdork: A looper?
Hugh: A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver, he hauls off and whacks one- big hitter, the Lama- long, into a ten-thousand foot crevice, right at the base of this glacier. And do you know what the Lama says?
Ross: No.
Hugh: "Gunga galunga...gunga- gunga lagunga." So we finish the eighteenth... and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know... for the effort, you know?" And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Really Clark?
01-31-2016, 11:04 PM
Hugh: So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas.
Hugh: A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver, he hauls off and whacks one- big hitter, the Lama- long, into a ten-thousand foot crevice, right at the base of this glacier. And do you know what the Lama says?
Hugh: "Gunga galunga...gunga- gunga lagunga." So we finish the eighteenth... and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know... for the effort, you know?" And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Nice Caddyshack reference.

Bucky Dog
02-01-2016, 06:57 AM
And Hugh having his hands in pockets and not looking at him indicates he is not being forthcoming in whatever he is saying. Yeah I agree Bjork asked home something serious and that posture means you better tell me the truth, or I bony believe anything you're saying!

Spiderman
02-01-2016, 07:45 AM

nice

shoeless joe
02-01-2016, 08:05 AM
Bjork: so they're calling for another severe weather event to hit rite on top of us again
Freeze: ok...ok...I'll talk to Him
Bjork: damn straight you will...it's really starting to look like He's trying to send us a message. Would you have any idea what that message pertains to?
Freeze: look I said I'll talk to Him...that's the best I can do!
Bjork: well just see what you can do...oh...and several of the folks in here are getting hungry so I've got a couple fish and some bread if you could handle that as well

Dawgface
02-01-2016, 08:12 AM
Welp, I've made my money. Time to run. Good luck to ya!

Exactly. What do they really have to lose by cheating in a big way? He made a big splash and a lot of money. So what if OM goes on probation and he's fired in a couple of years? He's set for life.

AlmostPositive
02-01-2016, 08:55 AM
97.3% chance he slept in that shirt the night before.