PDA

View Full Version : The OM Spirit and C34...

woozman
08-09-2013, 10:58 PM
So I just seen** a post on the Spirit where some zealots have linked C34's FB page .

Good for you Coach, you're famous. Just further proof that some OM fans on that board are so full of hatred that they would research and link a rival fan's personal info with no regards to someone's private life. And they call us the rednecks...

Coach34
08-09-2013, 11:03 PM
can you see all my stuff or are my privacy settings like they should be?

CadaverDawg
08-09-2013, 11:15 PM
I couldn't find it.

I went over there to see the thread but didn't see it....so I thought he may have meant the "other" OM Spirit, or what we know as Nafoom, but it wasn't there either.

However, I DID see a thread that filled up their first page talking about EliteDawgs. It is hilarious that they sit on SPS and Nafoom bad mouthing EliteDawgs and C34 all day, yet they read every ****ing word we post. It kills them that they can't post over here.

And I see that our buddy, swdawg/lasher8 is over there jacking off the Rebs and joining in on the ED bashing.

Must suck to be watching a real SPORTS message board, with actual sports discussion, taking place while knowing you can't be a part of it as you sit on your TMZ style gossip board and talk about what color nut hugger shorts to wear after Labor Day. Bunch of damn douchebags.

By the way BeastMan.....you apparently write great articles, because the only thing anybody finds wrong with them is a few spelling and grammar errors. Must be doing something right for everybody to be reading.

And here's a shout out to Nafoom, and thank you guys for reading. The "donate" button is in green at the top.

Coach34
08-09-2013, 11:19 PM
yes, there is a thread on there about me- but I cant read it...have to subscribe

NewTweederEndzoneDance
08-09-2013, 11:29 PM
A couple of points:

1. I still cannot figure out why anyone with a brain ever, and I do mean ever, refers to any post made on the Spirit or Genespage has having anything to do with real life. Its been over a decade since anything posted on those cartoon quality boards have represented anything resembling normalcy. Citing the lunatics only makes the citer appear to also be one of the lunatics. At least in my opinion.

2. Cadaver, you sure do LOVE to make posts on here bitching about posts on other boards. Which really is ironic considering you are bitching on here about posts on other boards which are bitching about posts on this board. That is quite the circle you are helping to perpetuate there. In case that was unclear:

And here's a shout out to Nafoom, and thank you guys for reading. The "donate" button is in green at the top.

They literally can quote this exact post onto their board to apply to you. Maybe just ignore them instead of contributing to the vicious circle of dumbassedry.

swdawg
08-09-2013, 11:31 PM
Please explain. What does 'swdawg/lasher8' mean?

And I see that our buddy, swdawg/lasher8 is over there jacking off the Rebs and joining in on the ED bashing.

CadaverDawg
08-09-2013, 11:32 PM
A couple of points:

1. I still cannot figure out why anyone with a brain ever, and I do mean ever, refers to any post made on the Spirit or Genespage has having anything to do with real life. Its been over a decade since anything posted on those cartoon quality boards have represented anything resembling normalcy. Citing the lunatics only makes the citer appear to also be one of the lunatics. At least in my opinion.

2. Cadaver, you sure do LOVE to make posts on here bitching about posts on other boards. Which really is ironic considering you are bitching on here about posts on other boards which are bitching about posts on this board. That is quite the circle you are helping to perpetuate there. In case that was unclear:

They literally can quote this exact post onto their board to apply to you. Maybe just ignore them instead of contributing to the vicious circle of dumbassedry.

You must have missed where I was going over there to find a thread about Coach's Facebook page....but carry on.

ETA: I don't go to Ole Miss boards regularly. Also, I am a MSU fan and yes, I enjoy getting those OM bastards stirred up. I don't understand why you worry about it really.

NewTweederEndzoneDance
08-09-2013, 11:36 PM
You must have missed where I was going over there to find a thread about Coach's Facebook page....but carry on.

I guess you missed the entire premise

CadaverDawg
08-09-2013, 11:41 PM

No, I didn't. I go to Nafoom or OM Spirit rarely, and only if someone brings up a thread from over there. Those Nafoom guys read ED and SPS religiously. So they may post the "same thing I posted", but we all know there is a huge difference in going to their site 1 time, and them living on MSU boards.

NewTweederEndzoneDance
08-09-2013, 11:45 PM
No, I didn't. I go to Nafoom or OM Spirit rarely, and only if someone brings up a thread from over there. Those Nafoom guys read ED and SPS religiously. So they may post the "same thing I posted", but we all know there is a huge difference in going to their site 1 time, and them living on MSU boards.

Read the entirety of my 2nd point instead of simply reacting the the last 2 sentences. Regardless, proceed however you see fit. Was just making an observation.

swdawg
08-09-2013, 11:46 PM
How do you know they read ED religiously if you're not reading NAFOOM?

And you didn't answer my question from my previous post...

CadaverDawg
08-09-2013, 11:48 PM
How do you know they read ED religiously if you're not reading NAFOOM?

And you didn't answer my question from my previous post...

Because they all post on SPS dipshit.

And I called you lasher8 because you ARE lasher8.

MSUDawg4Life
08-09-2013, 11:52 PM

It obviously irks them that they can't post here. No harm in stirring them up and letting them simmer.

Don't really care much about how they feel. Or how anyone here appears to them.

swdawg
08-09-2013, 11:54 PM
Oh. You're saying that swdawg and lasher8 are the same poster?

Because they all post on SPS dipshit.

And I called you lasher8 because you ARE lasher8.

CadaverDawg
08-09-2013, 11:55 PM
It obviously irks them that they can't post here. No harm in stirring them up and letting them simmer.

Exactly. Why the hell do I have two State fans telling me I should quit stirring up OM? That's the better question.

woozman
08-09-2013, 11:58 PM
can you see all my stuff or are my privacy settings like they should be?

Pretty locked down - pic of two young ones playing tee ball is one pic that I can see - FYI...

Coach34
08-09-2013, 11:58 PM
So I just seen** a post on the Spirit where some zealots have linked C34's FB page .

I just noticed that first sentence...;)

woozman
08-10-2013, 12:01 AM
I couldn't find it.

I went over there to see the thread but didn't see it....so I thought he may have meant the "other" OM Spirit, or what we know as Nafoom, but it wasn't there either.

However, I DID see a thread that filled up their first page talking about EliteDawgs. It is hilarious that they sit on SPS and Nafoom bad mouthing EliteDawgs and C34 all day, yet they read every ****ing word we post. It kills them that they can't post over here.

Must suck to be watching a real SPORTS message board, with actual sports discussion, taking place while knowing you can't be a part of it as you sit on your TMZ style gossip board and talk about what color nut hugger shorts to wear after Labor Day. Bunch of damn douchebags.

By the way BeastMan.....you apparently write great articles, because the only thing anybody finds wrong with them is a few spelling and grammar errors. Must be doing something right for everybody to be reading.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=177&f=2351&t=11764216

Coach34
08-10-2013, 12:02 AM
Thanks for the heads up Wooz...they found out who Beastman was on the Spirit and called for a boycott of his family's restaurant...I guess they are going to boycott condoms now for me

CadaverDawg
08-10-2013, 12:02 AM
http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=177&f=2351&t=11764216

Thanks, but not a subscriber.

swdawg
08-10-2013, 12:12 AM
I think you need to go back and reread lasher8's posts on NAFOOM. I don't see any bashing of ED in his posts.

You must have a really vivid imagination, or maybe it's just that affliction that some message board posters have - where things always get embellished and stretched on the way from one board to another. It seems to happen with some posters on all boards. Interesting phenomenon, huh?

Thanks, but not a subscriber.

NewTweederEndzoneDance
08-10-2013, 12:23 AM

I really don't have any problems with stirring up OM people. The quote about nafoom was just a perfect example of the irony i was pointing out. That irony is not limited to ole miss boards. The entire point was that it is ironic to bitch on this board about posts on another board regarding posts on the other board that bitch about posts on this board. (is that ridiculous circular logic really that hard to see?) The entire point was that instead of continuing the bullshit "war" or dumbassedry as I called it, just ignore it and enjoy the board that you (in the general sense) like to read and post on.

Like I said, it was just an observation, though not limited to just tonight's postings, and I've now posted more on it than I meant to. More importantly, I do wholeheartedly believe that everyone everywhere should simply ignore any yahoo on the scout boards, but it probably was good that Coach34 got to test his facebook privacy settings because even complete failures at life can be dangerous.

Coach34
08-10-2013, 12:26 AM
i've gotten some friend requests out of it- what a nice bunch of people

Political Hack
08-10-2013, 07:38 AM
Im jealous they haven't found my Facebook page.

Dental Dawg
08-10-2013, 08:15 AM
Speaking of condoms and Ole Miss fans. How does a Bear fan remove a condom? He farts!

Political Hack
08-10-2013, 08:20 AM
as awful as that was, I laughed.

FlabLoser
08-10-2013, 08:24 AM
Thanks for the heads up Wooz...they found out who Beastman was on the Spirit and called for a boycott of his family's restaurant...I guess they are going to boycott condoms now for me

Please no....the world doesn't need more confederates

FlabLoser
08-10-2013, 08:25 AM
Speaking of condoms and Ole Miss fans. How does a Bear fan remove a condom? He farts!

If we had an Elitedawgs Remembers forum, I would nominate that.

MSUDeltadawg1971
08-10-2013, 09:26 AM
You made me spit my dr pepper out!

K9 Avenger
08-10-2013, 09:36 AM

That's awesome....could be that "fins up" has deeper meaning for some of those boys...:)

Political Hack
08-10-2013, 10:31 AM
they're linking pics of his kids. I'd seriously invoke some pain on someone.

The fact that scout hasn't pulled it down is terrible. Coach has never posted on the spirit as far as I know and yet they're allowing him to be ripped and for his personal info and kids to be exposed. This is the problem with our fanbase. If that happened to one of theirs they'd have lawyers lining up get that taken care of pro bono. Some in our fanbase will laugh because they disagreed with Coach on an issue.

Grab the rope. Pull in the same direction.

hacker
08-10-2013, 10:41 AM
The quote about nafoom was just a perfect example of the irony i was pointing out. That irony is not limited to ole miss boards. The entire point was that it is ironic to bitch on this board about posts on another board regarding posts on the other board that bitch about posts on this board. (is that ridiculous circular logic really that hard to see?) The entire point was that instead of continuing the bullshit "war" or dumbassedry as I called it, just ignore it and enjoy the board that you (in the general sense) like to read and post on.

I agree with this, but not specific to any one person. The entire "messageboard wars need to stop" thread turned into a hivemind "SPS SUX" thread. It's a common theme on here and I wish people would just ignore the other board instead of attacking it. We, as fans of MSU, gain nothing by attacking members of our own fanbase.

FlabLoser
08-10-2013, 11:11 AM
I see the circular argument. There's more to it than that.

I find it amusing NAFOOMers are copying & pasting ED threads to their board for their discussion. They want to be here so bad they have to recreate ED over there.

K9 Avenger
08-10-2013, 11:14 AM
they're linking pics of his kids. I'd seriously invoke some pain on someone.

The fact that scout hasn't pulled it down is terrible. Coach has never posted on the spirit as far as I know and yet they're allowing him to be ripped and for his personal info and kids to be exposed. This is the problem with our fanbase. If that happened to one of theirs they'd have lawyers lining up get that taken care of pro bono. Some in our fanbase will laugh because they disagreed with Coach on an issue.

Grab the rope. Pull in the same direction.

AMEN!

Todd4State
08-10-2013, 01:18 PM
i've gotten some friend requests out of it- what a nice bunch of people

I got a friend request from Forrest Moore's girlfriend one time when I was bashing him for being a *****. I knew nothing good was going to come out of accepting that request.

Coach34
08-10-2013, 02:10 PM
Now they are calling me a rapist or some shit. I'm sure I will have robbed liquor stores by dinnertime tonight.

What a ****ing pathetic group of people. Agreed Hack- gonna have to get a lawyer in on this one

Anybody that can see it- take some screenshots please, I've already received a few

CadaverDawg
08-10-2013, 02:37 PM
Now they are calling me a rapist or some shit. I'm sure I will have robbed liquor stores by dinnertime tonight.

What a ****ing pathetic group of people. Agreed Hack- gonna have to get a lawyer in on this one

Anybody that can see it- take some screenshots please, I've already received a few

I may like stirring shit up with them, but that stalking Facebook shit is taking it to a whole new level of crazy. Strange bunch.

FlabLoser
08-10-2013, 02:47 PM
They've taken things to a very personal level with a handful of good dawgs.

I seen it dawg
08-10-2013, 06:41 PM
Those ****ing ***** pieces of shit can burn. Everything that contributes to the demise of those dicks is appreciated. Hack you are spot on about the discrepancy. Burn their shit down the pieces of shit.