PDA

View Full Version : Cash, cars, sex, drugs, flagrant ACT fraud... good thing for UM it's nothing serious.

AlmostPositive
01-31-2016, 05:37 PM
Everyone does it.
It was in the past.
It was minor.

These are the things guilty people say.

Everyone with an IQ above room temperature knows Ole Miss violated NCAA rules. Everyone paying any attention knows they have done it for years. Everyone paying close attention knows that three Egg Bowl losses in a row made them elevate their inducement game, even with near certainty of NCAA attention.

They will either get their eyes slapped out or not. In the meantime everyone knows the truth is not their friend. They fought the law, and .. the law won.

Dawgowar
01-31-2016, 06:01 PM
Everyone does it.
It was in the past.
It was minor.

These are the things guilty people say.

Everyone with an IQ above room temperature knows Ole Miss violated NCAA rules. Everyone paying any attention knows they have done it for years. Everyone paying close attention knows that three Egg Bowl losses in a row made them elevate their inducement game, even with near certainty of NCAA attention.

They will either get their eyes slapped or not. In the meantime everyone knows the truth is not their friend. They fought the law, and .. the law won.

Quite sure somewhere in the Law School the following have been knocked down as defenses -

"I was drunk and don't remember"
"She told me she was 20."
"It's just a sheep" = Legal system

"Everybody does it"
"It was in the past"
"That sheep looks hot." = NCAA

RIdog
01-31-2016, 06:26 PM
Might wanna change that headline could be a good ad for them ya know - Sex , Cash , Cars and Drugs might sound pretty damn good to a lot of 18 year olds . :)

Dawgowar
01-31-2016, 06:53 PM
Might wanna change that headline could be a good ad for them ya know - Sex , Cash , Cars and Drugs might sound pretty damn good to a lot of 18 year olds . :)

And the sheep?

starkvegasdawg
01-31-2016, 07:19 PM
And the sheep?

If his name wasn't Denzel...

Dawgowar
01-31-2016, 07:21 PM
Oh, that was the cheer they were chanting..."Denzeeeeeeeeeelllll Baaaaaa! Denzeeeeeeellll!!!"

AlmostPositive
01-31-2016, 07:35 PM
Mothers, send us your sons...one can finish his career in Psych ICU and the other arrested for possession. (I hope Fall-out Boy made a full recovery, the older one too for that matter.)